Chimeros

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Unlike a lot of threads this one is just 4 pages. Come on.

It refers to the fact that there's main LIs you can all have in your harem, and then there's some side character that are tied to factions whose availability depends on what you do with that faction; think of it like an RPG where you got the main party and then depending on which faction you side with you get that faction-exclusive character as a bonus ^^
Yeah, smth like that. Maybe semi-harem, wasn't a right word for describing the game, idk :unsure:.
Anyway, besides main six LI MC can choose between
fae (they respect diplomacy)
4story_72.jpg 3story_284.jpg
sand demons (they respect lechery)
4story_60.jpg 4story_55.jpg
or dark ones (they respect domination)
StudioNEOV2 2023-11-21 21-05-27.png (?)

as ally

I would suggest changing Chandra's devotion and lust under stats to a brighter colour.
Ok, I'll look in the code

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
So not bad upto now. I would say the English needs a little work and there were a few times when my Futa was referred to as "he"

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe semi-harem, wasn't a right word for describing the game, idk :unsure:.
I'd just call it "harem". I think it's accepted that harem games can have the occasional side/optional character that's not necessarily part of the main group the tag refers to (insofar as anything on here is uncontroversial ... which is to say that somebody will inevitably complain either way ^^).

Otherwise these questions about what it'll mean will be endless, and it's not like there's any sort of better word to describe this. HaremPlus? Expanded Harem? ^^ It's all got the same issue of people not quite knowing what it is ...

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
RiamMar interested in doing a WT mod for this?
Mod is ready and thread is awaiting approval.

is there a walkthrough or gallery mod ?
Soon, but no gallery mod included yet. If you have the scenes unlocked, play the "Sandbox" which is, for the moment, the gallery as in "a room selection to replay the scene(s) of the girl living in that room".

Here's the link to the mod thread.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so the first chance to align with a faction is with MC's mom's friend (dark). Does this mean that it's a only pick one, or can MC pick (taste test) the others before making the final choice? We haven't even met the other houses...and it seems odd to close off because of the first choice. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Burgh917

Chimeros

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
OK, so the first chance to align with a faction is with MC's mom's friend (dark). Does this mean that it's a only pick one, or can MC pick (taste test) the others before making the final choice? We haven't even met the other houses...and it seems odd to close off because of the first choice. :unsure:

This choice only increases chances to have an ally with the House of Dark in future.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Interesting start and mythology. I'm only worried about the amount of content per update because there seems to be so much focus on a branching story so early with all the potential alliances.

Anyways there seemed to be a point allocation mistake with the cafe scene. Both green tea and mate increased Arwen's devotion even though it was pretty clear from context and faces that it was mean to be +1 for Arwen, Esme or neither.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FurrHouse-CH4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: sanji700

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is there an actual difference between male/futa MC? like different scenes, interaction dynamics, potential LIs... or is it just decorative choice like in Bad Memories or Mythos?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes