BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi, I'm a dev.
About semi harem, I meant, that MC can't have a romance path with every woman in the game in one playthrough, some of them will be locked depending on choices/stats.
Ok, I was going to ask what the semi-harem thing was. So thanks for the response.

If I can't finish the game with a harem that includes all LIs, main and side, then I'm not interested in playing. I'd rather be the one to discard LIs that don't interest me than be forced to choose between two or more that possibly interest me. A shame, because otherwise the game looks good.

So, good luck with the game.

Reactions: RyukXaos

Chimeros

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Quite interesting, that i can choose if i want to play it in sandbox or story mode very nice. I prefer the story mode.

Aren't you overdoing it with it?

But so far i can say good work and i want to see more.
Sandbox here will be more like an alternative to standard renpy "replay gallery". You walk around the map, talk to girls and repeat the sex scenes from the story. Maybe with some additional features

It's my first AVN, but I'm not new to game dev. Also Nikociant (dev of Dominant Witches) helps me with everything.

Deathangel

Jul 14, 2017
Sandbox here will be more like an alternative to standard renpy "replay gallery". You walk around the map, talk to girls and repeat the sex scenes from the story. Maybe with some additional features

It's my first AVN, but I'm not new to game dev. Also Nikociant (dev of Dominant Witches) helps me with everything.
I think this is a completely different kind of gallery, i didn't test it. I've never seen it before.I'm looking forwarrt to it.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
This game looks really promising! What does the futa main character look like?

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Hi, I'm a dev.
About semi harem, I meant, that MC can't have a romance path with every woman in the game in one playthrough, some of them will be locked depending on choices/stats.
I think you'll get a lot of complains about semi-harem from all the harem-junkies, just like Monster College. Because they always want what they can't have. Everyone

Reactions: hugotwelve

Chimeros

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Well, despite the fact that I love Monster College, relationships here will be less strict, but I don't want to make a game where all women love MC just because he's a-random imbecile with enormous dick-instead-of-brain MC either.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Good start, I think. Some interesting stuff going on, and I'm always impressed what people manage to squeeze out of HS2 (esp. the scenes as such, and that it's non-human characters, even though perhaps the faces are a bit too-standard-HS2 still).

I personally do like stat-based systems for progression, though naturally it'll depend on how it'll feel as the game continues. It imo should neither devolve into a puzzle-game where if you once "fall behind" the curve you never got any opportunity to catch up so must always play optimally or you'll miss out on everything, nor should it be completely pointless, because then ... it might as well not be there ^^;

The writing is to me the sketchiest part so far. Aside from some more technical aspects where some dialogue goes into run-on sentence territory (for example the Mom's message) and such editing issues the character voices aren't very well defined and everyone sounds like "random Internet dude" (possibly with a bit of "a quirk" to make it a bit unique).

Well, writing is hard ^^;

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Haven't played because v.0001 is always meh.

But I guarantee you're doing better than that abysmal game that has a similar name. Best of luck.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Out of curiosity: will any of the girls have the option to go futa, or is it always the MC in the drivers seat, so to speak? Heck, I guess while I'm asking, is this version of futanari complete with both bits, are we talking dongle only down below?

The characters feel playful, while the setting seems fun to explore. Sure, it's not perfect, but what game is straight out of the gate? Super solid beginning.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Well, it is not a kinetic novel.
You can have a romance path with all main LIs (6 girls on a header image, all of them are members of MC's house). But during the story you can make an ally with house of Nature(elves, dryads) or house of Sand (demons) or House of Darkness (necromancers, vampires, etc). Diplomacy, domination and lechery points will also affect available sex scenes and stuff.
Will increasing dominance and devotion of the girls make them submissive and obedient? Will they be collared and stuff?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Not a furry fan, but I like the models. Where there's a hole, there's a goal :KEK: Good luck with the game, Chim (not to be confused with the daedric state of enlightenment).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chimeros

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Chapter 2 probably in the early December (I'm not sure yet)
I'll try to make an update every month
In the next chapter, we'll get to know Daisy, Chandra and MJ better and meet Arwen (blue cat on the header image)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes