yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FurrHouse-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
fran say blue cats are the ennemy ... so i have mixed feeling about the game (i've been reicarnated as a sword)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Thanks for clarifying it, dev, but I don't see the appeal in a so called "semi-harem" in this case. Either go full or let it be. Harem fans tend to, at least in most cases, to want them all or they won't bother with the game. And most players won't play a VN more than one time either. So the argument for it to have more replayability isn't working, because it changes only a small percentage of the overall experience, which won't be enough for them. Mind you, I said most players, because there are always exceptions to this.

And just as a disclaimer, I just wanted to share experiences I made over the last few years interacting with other VN players. This isn't meant as a post to change your mind over your plans. You do you, you're your first player and customer and if you won't like your own product anymore, because of suggested changes from the community, you won't put your heart into the development anymore and the player will stop liking your game as well. There will always be someone, who doesn't like your VN, but don't let yourself discourage from it.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Harem,furry,monster girl (y)

Pity for Futa protagonist :cry:(n)

Chimeros

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
You choose at the beginning of the game whether to play as a man or a futa.
Is there a tag selectable protagonist or smth like that, btw?

Chimeros

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Thanks for clarifying it, dev, but I don't see the appeal in a so called "semi-harem" in this case. Either go full or let it be. Harem fans tend to, at least in most cases, to want them all or they won't bother with the game. And most players won't play a VN more than one time either. So the argument for it to have more replayability isn't working, because it changes only a small percentage of the overall experience, which won't be enough for them. Mind you, I said most players, because there are always exceptions to this.

And just as a disclaimer, I just wanted to share experiences I made over the last few years interacting with other VN players. This isn't meant as a post to change your mind over your plans. You do you, you're your first player and customer and if you won't like your own product anymore, because of suggested changes from the community, you won't put your heart into the development anymore and the player will stop liking your game as well. There will always be someone, who doesn't like your VN, but don't let yourself discourage from it.
Well, it is not a kinetic novel.
You can have a romance path with all main LIs (6 girls on a header image, all of them are members of MC's house). But during the story you can make an ally with house of Nature(elves, dryads) or house of Sand (demons) or House of Darkness (necromancers, vampires, etc). Diplomacy, domination and lechery points will also affect available sex scenes and stuff.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, that was an interesting little start, very curious to see where it goes here. Thank you so much for this first chapter, and I will be looking forward for more!!!

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
yeah interessting ...furry,harem BUT points for howmany different "skills" diplomacy,domination,lechery....yeahhh...nope to much trouble,dozens of diff. saves for dif. outcomes...reads like a whole lot of drama and i bet there is love-corup.- points and maybe more!? the idea is super and in renpy....better wait for what there is to come

Deathangel

Jul 14, 2017
Quite interesting, that i can choose if i want to play it in sandbox or story mode very nice. I prefer the story mode.

Aren't you overdoing it with it?

But so far i can say good work and i want to see more.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes