S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've been thinking, the six member limit per House, while somewhat making sense in-universe, is kinda weird choice game mechanically for a harem VN.

Yea there are some games where the harem is around six anyway, but here it kinda feels like an odd artificial limit.

If does feel like we'll be kinda getting around it depending on which other houses we form close bonds with, to a degree. Certainly with how things progress with House Of Darkness. But there's also the fact that we and anyone who joins our house are already breaking multiple Arcana laws, so what's one more?

I do suspect, that before we go trying to sneak more members into our house, we'll probably bend the rules/laws a little.
Like when Chandra tried to summon a really powerful Guardian, she summoned Ophelia, so my guess, and kinda hope, is that we'll help Chandra again, but this time summon someone who is both (very) powerful but also not already a member of any house. Meaning they can become our Guardian and be a legally grey area member of our house at the same time.

Would probably get us put under even more suspicion than we already are, but would be really cool and worth I think.

Especially if the person (lets be real, they'd 100% be a girl) was another illegal hybrid like us and our sister. I'm thinking part Dragon.

Reactions: Lord Grim

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I've been thinking, the six member limit per House, while somewhat making sense in-universe, is kinda weird choice game mechanically for a harem VN.

Yea there are some games where the harem is around six anyway, but here it kinda feels like an odd artificial limit.

If does feel like we'll be kinda getting around it depending on which other houses we form close bonds with, to a degree. Certainly with how things progress with House Of Darkness. But there's also the fact that we and anyone who joins our house are already breaking multiple Arcana laws, so what's one more?

I do suspect, that before we go trying to sneak more members into our house, we'll probably bend the rules/laws a little.
Like when Chandra tried to summon a really powerful Guardian, she summoned Ophelia, so my guess, and kinda hope, is that we'll help Chandra again, but this time summon someone who is both (very) powerful but also not already a member of any house. Meaning they can become our Guardian and be a legally grey area member of our house at the same time.

Would probably get us put under even more suspicion than we already are, but would be really cool and worth I think.

Especially if the person (lets be real, they'd 100% be a girl) was another illegal hybrid like us and our sister. I'm thinking part Dragon.
You have made some good points I think.

The house is already on the watch list at I think the highest level. The house was formed in less than 2 days, which is really quick from what I think.

There are already several people who know the house is hiding things. Which could come back and bite the house in the ass, or help it one.

The House of Darkness I think is going to fold (because of the divide like our house did) which will enable Chandra to become the guardian for our house and allow the ones who are loyal to Chandra to be affiliated with our house. I agree that the house limit seems arbitrary for whatever reason it was set up as. Maybe there were a lot more who wanted to join houses and the limit was set so that more houses could be formed.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You have made some good points I think.

The house is already on the watch list at I think the highest level. The house was formed in less than 2 days, which is really quick from what I think.

There are already several people who know the house is hiding things. Which could come back and bite the house in the ass, or help it one.

The House of Darkness I think is going to fold (because of the divide like our house did) which will enable Chandra to become the guardian for our house and allow the ones who are loyal to Chandra to be affiliated with our house. I agree that the house limit seems arbitrary for whatever reason it was set up as. Maybe there were a lot more who wanted to join houses and the limit was set so that more houses could be formed.
Chandra is the white kitty in our house.
Ophelia is the Housekeeper of House Of Darkness.
Chandra summoned Ophelia by mistake.

The limit, in-universe is so no one house can get too powerful, but six adults is a tiny number.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Chandra is the white kitty in our house.
Ophelia is the Housekeeper of House Of Darkness.
Chandra summoned Ophelia by mistake.

The limit, in-universe is so no one house can get too powerful, but six adults is a tiny number.
My mistake. I misremembered wrong. Thank you for correcting me.

Reactions: S1nsational

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Well, the limit of official house members and the limit of potential 'MC's harem members and FurrHouse influence' is different.
e.g. MJ's relatives run 7 houses in fact ;).
so your saying the potential 'MC's harem members is almost everyone? hehe

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Chimeros Dev-kun, do you have any connection or association with the dev of Dominant Witches? Your game seems to have more style and production overlap than just coincidence might suggest and i'm just wondering if you're friends or something.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FurrHouse-CH7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Chimeros

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Chimeros Dev-kun, do you have any connection or association with the dev of Dominant Witches? Your game seems to have more style and production overlap than just coincidence might suggest and i'm just wondering if you're friends or something.
Yeah, Nikociant helped me with some visuals, ligthing settings, etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
FurrHouse [Ch. 7] [Chimeros] - Compressed

Win/Linux [565 MB]
- - - -

Mac [560 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 4, 2018
Hmm, just played, and it's to bad the girls like Daisy and Chandra mention they used dildos before the Mc has sex with them since it kind of sucks in a way that they had their hymens broken by a sex toy etc. and sure they lose their virginity to the Mc in terms of the real deal, but at first they lost it to a sex toy.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmm, just played, and it's to bad the girls like Daisy and Chandra mention they used dildos before the Mc has sex with them since it kind of sucks in a way that they had their hymens broken by a sex toy etc. and sure they lose their virginity to the Mc in terms of the real deal, but at first they lost it to a sex toy.
That is a creepy level of obsession with virginity.

And hymens get broken fairly fucking easily, so given the lifestyle a lot of the girls live it could easily have been broken a long time ago dildo use or not.

Reactions: illogicallity

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017

And hymens get broken fairly fucking easily, so given the lifestyle a lot of the girls live it could easily have been broken a long time ago dildo use or not.
with all due respect. this is a game. not real life. the story could be writen without dildos and virginity loss from plastic dicks.

and there is nothing creepy about something that men care about for most of written history.
as for hymens breaking "fairly easy" in rl, it aint as easy as you may think.

best of health and happy gaming

Reactions: TKdropemoff
Sep 4, 2018

I can point out the truth on things, and I'm sure you can agree. If a girl says she's a virgin, you would probably want to have sex with her before she starts using sex toys if she hasn't yet, as I'm sure it would be more enjoyable if she never had anything go inside her previously and she was a bit inexperienced with stuff at first.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Yeah never understood this either.
Is it a thing with not showing blood?
Disappointing every time, but better wasted on a rubber dick than a real one I guess...

Personally I find it way creepier (is that a word? :geek:) that you seem unable to differ between the game and RL. Where you found the obsession in a simple statement of disappointment is beyond me, but I'm well aware I'm not the smartest smartie.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
and there is nothing creepy about something that men care about for most of written history.
Nah, being obsessed with hymens and being the first thing between a girl's legs is definitely creepy. Most of written history had lots of slavery as well, but does that make slavery okay?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes