Collection Unreal Engine Furrier Mini Game Collection [2024-01-24] [Furrier]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

tailorn158

Aug 3, 2017
What's the deal with this fluffroom's thing? Just a tech demo with sliders that do nothing again? I'm on floor 13 and there is absolutely nothing going on than a few low resolution pictures plastered on the wall (that you can't even review) as you wander around a giant liminal space. Giant cats just get in the way and break through walls (can't do anything with them), the purple things gyrate on you and neither option really does anything other than teleport you randomly AFAIK. The spider thing you can just ram your characters dick on their face and it doesn't really interact with it. No documentation on the Kemono post, none in the folder, even the scraped comments are pure confusion. Is there any substance to this thing?

Was hoping for the fluffy harem update but I guess that's still nowhere near done after all this time. Pretty surprising this still has 290 patrons and pulling in $1900/mo because I'm getting deja vu from all the other abandoned tech demos.

Reactions: Veldazik and Hazzan

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
What's the deal with this fluffroom's thing? Just a tech demo with sliders that do nothing again? I'm on floor 13 and there is absolutely nothing going on than a few low resolution pictures plastered on the wall (that you can't even review) as you wander around a giant liminal space. Giant cats just get in the way and break through walls (can't do anything with them), the purple things gyrate on you and neither option really does anything other than teleport you randomly AFAIK. The spider thing you can just ram your characters dick on their face and it doesn't really interact with it. No documentation on the Kemono post, none in the folder, even the scraped comments are pure confusion. Is there any substance to this thing?

Was hoping for the fluffy harem update but I guess that's still nowhere near done after all this time. Pretty surprising this still has 290 patrons and pulling in $1900/mo because I'm getting deja vu from all the other abandoned tech demos.
Man, I just wish Furrier would be more open and clear about what each game is, what it's supposed to be, and what kind of content is in it / planned, preferably putting these descriptions and plans in a public, free place, preferably tied to the Patreon page so we don't have to have an FA account or wherever he's currently posting at.
Like, what kind of content is in Frost? No clue. What's in Fluffrooms? Don't know. What's Harem, and what kinks are in it? If you said "a sim game where you get all kinds of anthro waifus dressed like Arabian concubines" you're wrong!
This is why some devs really do deserve piracy sometimes, at least as a slap on the wrist to teach them that forcing people to buy subs just to find out what a game even is is fucked up, so they figure out they need to advertise a bit better.
If a game doesn't say what it is or what's in it and there's no free, public demo, (or the demo is just shit), the only available option for a non-pirate is to buy a sub to check if they'll like it, if it runs on their PC, if the game's getting updates or not, etc.

Reactions: Veldazik and Hazzan

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Really don't understand why Furrier ever decided to make a backrooms type game where you have to find (a fuck ton of) AI generated cursed furry art, and are being randomly followed by a big cat and occasionally stumble upon pregnant(?)/horny purple furry girls (with a not easy to understand or well telegraphed "minigame" thing) and a furry worm you can get eaten by....
What was the point of this lmao? When's Frost or anything else gonna get fleshed out?

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
...The spider thing you can just ram your characters dick on their face and it doesn't really interact with it...
Wait, spider?? Where'd you find that?
Yeah no honestly, if this guy is getting this much money per month, I really feel he should expend a bit more effort into this stuff he's putting out...can't believe how long it takes him and it's just a bunch of random projects. Definitely one reason I'm not supporting, otherwise I might have.

PracticalNeed

Apr 24, 2018
Alright, i spent a way too long time figuring how majority of what interests me works, and how to get them if this thread isn't up to date (i think...)
Furrier essentially has a google drive that they keep updated with all their produced 'minigames' and extracted animations. You can find it on kemono, just check the 'downloads' tag when looking for it and find the google drive you wanna access.
BadEnding is just SDP (super deep princess) but VR, it might have a few different features, but gonna be honest, I messed with SDP first and wasn't amazingly impressed, so yea, didn't really give it much of a shot. Aladdin themed.
Frost is actually quite good, but I say that because its sex scene at the end of the little playable teaser/demo whatever was enjoyable. I think its a decent enough sign of what Furrier can create.
FluffyFoxyHarem is... a anthro on ferals harem game. It doesn't have anything going on, you just buy a fox, you do some stuff around a small room, collect coins that appear randomly inside the room, and then buy more foxes that come in boxes. Definitely something someone will enjoy, but I'd want a bit more. I think the only aspect of it that intrigues me is the harem aspect.
'Fluffy'. Its another feral game, seemingly set in a weird mixed universe that mainly pretains to the aladdin stuff earlier. Uhh, buggy as hell when I gave it a shot. I don't think its honestly worth looking at unless you wanna see more feral stuff. Whats there isn't much. I'd honestly mainly consider it a furrier deeper universe game than anything, but theres still not much in that sense either.
I think I'm done trying out their games right now, although I'll keep an eye on Frost at least. The animations have genuine degree of detail, but they're also across the board not super lifelike (But im a person who doesn't really care for lifelike animations) And yea, I would post a review, but i don't know how. A solid 4 stars though, 5 if you consider just how few vr games are currently available for its respective genres but still not crazy great in actuality.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes