Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
there is more verify fonction i think they beefed it up a bit or cranked the obfuscation to the max setting i'm tracing the last called function and restart the process of listing interesting unused one because for some reason the naming is not the same and i cant reimport my ida database on the project so back to the start but at least i'm now familiar with the inner working of this login thing

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
there is more verify fonction i think they beefed it up a bit or cranked the obfuscation to the max setting i'm tracing the last called function and restart the process of listing interesting unused one because for some reason the naming is not the same and i cant reimport my ida database on the project so back to the start but at least i'm now familiar with the inner working of this login thing
They probably simply re-run their obfuscation script on it with each new build. Sigscanning for the functions should yield the important ones that got renamed and will be very quick, but running and saving the call stack to compare the disassembly of the new functions with the previous build will also work

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
They probably simply re-run their obfuscation script on it with each new build. Sigscanning for the functions should yield the important ones that got renamed and will be very quick, but running and saving the call stack to compare the disassembly of the new functions with the previous build will also work
There tons of thoose :
1707605283307.png

they seem to be duplicate with minimal change is this created by the obfuscator and if yes my inside aretelling me that thoose are some sort of padding to make reversing harder but it seem to be really poor way to hide the real code as they are all exactly the same ....

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I will assume that all verify function that are like the one in my previous post are garbage from the obfuscator because i'm really thinking they are because i cant make any sense of them this jmp to MonoBehaviour is strange

This narrow the path to no pladge or server error to 14 function

And there 23 function unused by the error no pledge execution chart

Now i need to make sense of these 23 unused one and find the needle :p

I know previous post already said it but if anyone can lend me an account that as a valid pledge for few hours that will help a lot if you are our hero feel free to mp me ;)

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I was not expecting to see IDA Disassembler on F95 today
thats the only tool i'm familiar with :) the others are really confusing

And i can't make this work they modified the latestcalled function that i was using as an entry point i managed to bypass the response check again but now it jump to some of the "not called normally" function wich seem encouraging at start but then it fall back into the login screen and i cant figure Why it's not crashing like before and now just ask me to loggin again i feel this is a little bit more tricky than i anticipated and i'm starting to ask myself if the entry point i use is not too late in the code i managed to find 2 function that call the scene manager of unity i think one of these are the real scene and not this loggin garbage but there no direct cross reference to the function so i need to find the manually wich is pure pain

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
they seem to be duplicate with minimal change is this created by the obfuscator and if yes my inside aretelling me that thoose are some sort of padding to make reversing harder but it seem to be really poor way to hide the real code as they are all exactly the same ....
Their obfuscation script also seems to flip a coin between inlining functions and not (or their compiler saw some optimisation), some functions that were previously split in two are now one.
For example, the one that checks the status code and determines tier status used to call a secondary function that would hash and store some settings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, you should be able to pick up where you left off without trouble

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
i'm probably going to sleep for tonight but in need to share this magnificent new error the game gave me :
1707636308826.png
i think he really doesnt like all these value set to null because he cant get them from the server as i'm not really connected :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: The Name 2nd

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
also seem the game check for the game version so the cloud reject any request from the new version so without the new file or at least what a good request to this server is looking i cant bypass anything

by the way the function that check the login for real is : YL2_Verification_Verify_JGOEKHJEBJM__IBJJHCBJNCH

but the missing data seem to be really important so we can't just patch all value to true if anyone that have pledged can capture their request to the /verify page on the cloud and share the response that will be really usefull !!!!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes