Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Queen Zexiara

Oct 20, 2019
You've done an amazing work! I believe you put so much effort on it. But I wish devs to put their effort now to fix those collisions, when breasts penetrate through other character's body, and the characters themself would not be looking like jiggling air balloons...:rolleyes:
Me too. I sent them a whole book of every issue and feature-idea I encountered during the production of the film, including that one. Interactions development has a chronically long way to go... and We're only 1 month in.

But today,
For those that want to see the interactions on repeat,
I'm providing the necessary files below. For those who know how unbearable it is to have 4+ characters in shot at once, I spent some time splitting the film into 12 different scenes so that your computer doesn't lag trying to enjoy each looping scene.

I put a readme.txt inside the Character .zip with Mobius's instructions to help you install the actors for the interaction. Bon AppéTitties. :illuminati:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gmarto

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
So, You all might get more than you bargained for. I was able to semi port the entire game back into a Unity Project, Not all of the code was extracted correctly but at least everything is legible. Crack coming soon, heck maybe even tomorrow if I can get everything set up quickly
WOOOOOOOOOOO CHAD MOMENT

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
So, You all might get more than you bargained for. I was able to semi port the entire game back into a Unity Project, Not all of the code was extracted correctly but at least everything is legible. Crack coming soon, heck maybe even tomorrow if I can get everything set up quickly
go for it we know you can do it!

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
Careful of what you promise. Don't wanna set ppl up for disappointment. We already saw comments like these weeks ago from other users to no avail.

General rule in my industry is that you never promise anything like this until you have something to show for it.

For any VNE devs lurking, watch this video. this is why this is a thing
Some fair points, but it's a false equivalence. FurryVNE is in pre-alpha. Piracy at this stage would be like the comic book equivalent of wanting to pirate concept art and story boards currently only available to backers and investors of the project. Maybe wait until the project is finished, in beta stage or in at least alpha stage before making that comparison.

A public demo has more or less already been confirmed. So, yeah...

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I brief the men on discord study some Idea the men locate some interesting variable into a file i go sleep i wake Up for a midnight Pee scratching my Balls and the men has the game loaded inside unity i need to get back to sleep but if he make it work it Will be really impressive and after that anyone can get into the project and add shit as we basically have the source code

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
Careful of what you promise. Don't wanna set ppl up for disappointment. We already saw comments like these weeks ago from other users to no avail.

General rule in my industry is that you never promise anything like this until you have something to show for it.

Some fair points, but it's a false equivalence. FurryVNE is in pre-alpha. Piracy at this stage would be like the comic book equivalent of wanting to pirate concept art and story boards currently only available to backers and investors of the project. Maybe wait until the project is finished, in beta stage or in at least alpha stage before making that comparison.

A public demo has more or less already been confirmed. So, yeah...
it's been in pre alpha for so incredibly long

OverlordZenith

Mar 18, 2023
If this game ever actually reaches v1.0 (and I don't mean "rushed to 1.0 just to say we did it", I mean a proper full release and a finished product) then I'll personally pay you 5$. Paytreon game devs don't finish games, they stay perpetually indev because that generates the most money.

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
it's been in pre alpha for so incredibly long
It's also an incredibly ambitious project for one programmer and one modeler.

If this game ever actually reaches v1.0 (and I don't mean "rushed to 1.0 just to say we did it", I mean a proper full release and a finished product) then I'll personally pay you 5$. Paytreon game devs don't finish games, they stay perpetually indev because that generates the most money.
I'd like to remind everyone that projects of this nature are made possible largely thanks to the support from an engaged community. Prior to platforms like Patreon, we rarely saw any endeavors as ambitious as this one. Hell, even with such platforms available, projects of this scope are uncommon. This is understandable, as the alternative - making pre-made characters and animations and putting them behind a paywall - is more lucrative and less time-consuming.

Even now, the project is supported by only around 1000 users, making it an incredibly niche product. Do you know how much $5 times 1000 would last for a business consisting of two individuals and who has expenses? Maybe half a month.

As I've stated before - there's a reason why we hardly see anyone trying to pull off something like this, and these paragraphs explain why.

Reactions: Blain

shimdim

Apr 11, 2020
Piracy at this stage would be like the comic book equivalent of wanting to pirate concept art and story boards currently only available to backers and investors of the project.
Kinda sounds like how Playboi Carti's music would constantly get leaked even right before he dropped music
:LOL: fun times

• Thinking Face
Reactions: abysstheheavens

The Name 2nd

Jan 31, 2019
I'm starting to get annoyed of logging on to this thread only to see the same people trying to preach anti-piracy in a piracy site going in circles instead of important updates or status checks. You do realize that you're preaching to the wrong choir right?
(Sorry in advance if I completely miss the point of whatever argument you're trying to make, I don't care)

G_777888999000

Formerly 'Japanese kitty G_7778'
Mar 1, 2020
I'm starting to get annoyed of logging on to this thread only to see the same people trying to preach anti-piracy in a piracy site going in circles instead of important updates or status checks. You do realize that you're preaching to the wrong choir right?
(Sorry in advance if I completely miss the point of whatever argument you're trying to make, I don't care)
If you have run out of patience, then forget this game.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
It's not always them drawing out development forever just to get free money for doing basically nothing (as common as that is), a lot of devs simply don't know what they're doing, or they get a bazillion dollars and refuse to hire anyone else on because they don't wanna split the money further than they have to, or they do something silly like changing engines mid-development like what happened with a lot of devs when Unity was going all-in on the fee thing.

Also Patreon generally doesn't provide a reason to "rush", there's no incentive to speed up or put any extra effort into anything; even the most inactive devs still manage to keep a lot of their Patrons for a surprisingly long time. One dev I watch hasn't posted a single comment, update or anything since 2020 and the game doesn't even run on modern computers, but the guy still makes $150/mo to this day.

Mar 18, 2018
Me too. I sent them a whole book of every issue and feature-idea I encountered during the production of the film, including that one. Interactions development has a chronically long way to go... and We're only 1 month in.

But today,
For those that want to see the interactions on repeat,
I'm providing the necessary files below. For those who know how unbearable it is to have 4+ characters in shot at once, I spent some time splitting the film into 12 different scenes so that your computer doesn't lag trying to enjoy each looping scene.

I put a readme.txt inside the Character .zip with Mobius's instructions to help you install the actors for the interaction. Bon AppéTitties. :illuminati:
How'd you even get the kissing done right? The mouth IK rigs never want to work for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Queen Zexiara

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
It's also an incredibly ambitious project for one programmer and one modeler.

I'd like to remind everyone that projects of this nature are made possible largely thanks to the support from an engaged community. Prior to platforms like Patreon, we rarely saw any endeavors as ambitious as this one. Hell, even with such platforms available, projects of this scope are uncommon. This is understandable, as the alternative - making pre-made characters and animations and putting them behind a paywall - is more lucrative and less time-consuming.

Even now, the project is supported by only around 1000 users, making it an incredibly niche product. Do you know how much $5 times 1000 would last for a business consisting of two individuals and who has expenses? Maybe half a month.

As I've stated before - there's a reason why we hardly see anyone trying to pull off something like this, and these paragraphs explain why.
to be fair I was of the assumption there was more then two people working on this.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes