Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

StoneyGx

Mar 13, 2020
Does that mean that unless you do like someone who already has plenty of animation experience you need to do your best to not make the result look like some choppy lagfest between each timeline?
Well, it definitely helps if you've had previous experience with yiffalicious, but honestly, even then it's quite hard. I usually spend at least 20 hours on one animation, but then again, i'm kind of a perfectionist, so i really spend a lot of time fixing any jumps or lags between timelines. But basically, if you want the timelines to look smooth, you need to first of all, lock all the last keyframes on the previous step (rmb on keyframe -> hold), then duplicate the timeline and on the duplicated timeline, you need to copy the exact same values that you had locked in the previous timeline, to get a smooth transition. The way i do it is - i just fully complete one step, lock all the last keyframes, then duplicate it, and on the duplicated one i delete all the first keyframes and leave only the last ones in. It does take some time to fully master, but it's really worth it, if you have time to do it. You can check out my animations here, if you want -

Peacefeel

Dec 24, 2017
you don't know that they change its name so they wont get banned from patreon, they change it when a lot of furry creators and h-game creators were getting banned, so they change the name to look more SFW.
I didn't know that. Well, in that case, we might as well be 1–2 years away from this "tool" being actually complete.
But I still think there's nothing worth cracking here yet, not until we have proper animation sharing/cloud whatever. Seeing videos of animations is great and all, but actually experiencing them in VR POV is way better, in my opinion. I'm not even talking about customizing characters in the scene, and the scene itself.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Well, it definitely helps if you've had previous experience with yiffalicious, but honestly, even then it's quite hard. I usually spend at least 20 hours on one animation, but then again, i'm kind of a perfectionist, so i really spend a lot of time fixing any jumps or lags between timelines. But basically, if you want the timelines to look smooth, you need to first of all, lock all the last keyframes on the previous step (rmb on keyframe -> hold), then duplicate the timeline and on the duplicated timeline, you need to copy the exact same values that you had locked in the previous timeline, to get a smooth transition. The way i do it is - i just fully complete one step, lock all the last keyframes, then duplicate it, and on the duplicated one i delete all the first keyframes and leave only the last ones in. It does take some time to fully master, but it's really worth it, if you have time to do it. You can check out my animations here, if you want -
Well thats the exact opposite of what i hoped for in this game. I guess i really wont be spending any money on this project.

• Sad
Reactions: Queen Zexiara

StoneyGx

Mar 13, 2020
Well thats the exact opposite of what i hoped for in this game. I guess i really wont be spending any money on this project.
Yeah i feel you... Well, it's definitely not done yet, they are planning to make some updates and changes that will make it easier for casual players to use the animation tool aswell, but yeah, as of now, you do need to have atleast some experience in yiffalicious, or just need to spend a few days just trying Fvne out, changing all the sliders and parameters, to at least understand what they do. But yeah, i'll agree on the fact that it is not easy to use as of now. When i first downloaded it, i almost gave up after a few hours of trying to create an animation. But im glad i didn't, sat down the next day, spent a few hours on it again, and finally had at least a little bit of a clue on what to do. As of now, i've gotten quite good at creating the animations, but as i said before, one animation takes me at least 20 hours to finish, so it's definitely not optimised for casual players yet

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Yeah i feel you... Well, it's definitely not done yet, they are planning to make some updates and changes that will make it easier for casual players to use the animation tool aswell, but yeah, as of now, you do need to have atleast some experience in yiffalicious, or just need to spend a few days just trying Fvne out, changing all the sliders and parameters, to at least understand what they do. But yeah, i'll agree on the fact that it is not easy to use as of now. When i first downloaded it, i almost gave up after a few hours of trying to create an animation. But im glad i didn't, sat down the next day, spent a few hours on it again, and finally had at least a little bit of a clue on what to do. As of now, i've gotten quite good at creating the animations, but as i said before, one animation takes me at least 20 hours to finish, so it's definitely not optimised for casual players yet
I don't think it's any harder than trying to do anything in Virt a Mate, this is a truly hell XD

Last edited:

Blain

May 30, 2017
Does that mean that unless you do like someone who already has plenty of animation experience you need to do your best to not make the result look like some choppy lagfest between each timeline?
I don´t think so, it´s exactly as yiffalicious but with the aditions of timelines.

Yeah at first you need to spend time to see what is new and learn how to use it, but I think that is like when someone use yiffalicious for the first time. As StoneyGx said if you want to do a smooth animations it will take time, but I suppose that is normal; you want to make a perfect scene, you have to work.

But I think that is more easy to reach more realistic scenes; you can now attach hands and feets super easy with Ctrl and selecting the point you want, and the fingers get positioned around the body naturally. Finally, al least for me, was the feature I missed the most, you can move all the body parts between snapshots, not only the penetration and expressions, just moving them like it was on yiffalicious.

And with the timelines, you can make better movements in a scene, you don´t depend on the "affected by penetration" section of the first game, all parts can move the time you want. You can make that open the mouth to simulate like breathing, moving the hands around the body, the expresions can change the time and way you want (not only with the "affected by penetration").

So only with a few things you can make better scenes than yiffalicious, but obviously the better secenes are like the videos of the testers which were posted here.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Thank you for the link, has anyone jailbreaked it as of yet?
No because the file / password Combo is needED so if someone was to hack this game he will need the file and the password and also a way to make for the fact that these are hardware Bound
You need 3 things to make it work

A file that the content is encrypted and verified by some sort of hash i think its SHA 256 OR 512

The set of password that is on fact the sha hash or at least part if the file check process

And a valid hardware id wich is unique to the computer you are using

If all these check pass the game run offline if no the game ask for login

BTW im getting back to hacking this game tonight or tomorrow it is a hard game to hack but i think its possible just fucking Time consuming and thats the thing i dont have that Much

Last edited:

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
No because the file / password Combo is need so if someone étant to hack this game je Will need the file and the password and also a way to make for the fact that these are hardware Bound
A file that the content is encrypted and verified by some sort of hash i think its SHA 256 OR 512

The set od password that is on fact the sha hash or at least part if the file check process

BTW im getting back to hacking this game tonight or tomorrow it is a hard game to hack but i think its possible just fucking Time consuming and thats the thing i dont have that Much
Community, let's cheer them on!

StoneyGx

Mar 13, 2020
I don't think it's any harder than trying to do anything in Virt a Mate, this is a truly hell XD
OH yeah, i dont even want to THINK about VaM at this point, that was a complete mess when i first opened it. I basically closed it as fast as i opened it, never touched it again

• Haha

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
OH yeah, i dont even want to THINK about VaM at this point, that was a complete mess when i first opened it. I basically closed it as fast as i opened it, never touched it again
ong i tried animating on there and its just terrible which is why most people create pre made animations for people lol. but in recent times a lot of plugins came out so animating is somewhat easier

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
i found vam recently and well.... im hooked,
as far as making animations, i mean.... i dont really see the point, its more of game to play like you would True Facials, but with essentially unlimited modding options

• Thinking Face

StoneyGx

Mar 13, 2020
ong i tried animating on there and its just terrible which is why most people create pre made animations for people lol. but in recent times a lot of plugins came out so animating is somewhat easier
yuuuup exactly, and to add to that, i knew that you could get some furry models in VaM, so that was the only reason why i even tried it. But yeah, i realised that i don't have SO MUCH DAMN TIME to learn all of VaM, as well as i wanted some more diversity in furry characters, so Fvne really clutched me out with the interaction update. As someone said a few pages back - its just furrified VaM, but also a lot easier and more accessible than VaM

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
yuuuup exactly, and to add to that, i knew that you could get some furry models in VaM, so that was the only reason why i even tried it. But yeah, i realised that i don't have SO MUCH DAMN TIME to learn all of VaM, as well as i wanted some more diversity in furry characters, so Fvne really clutched me out with the interaction update. As someone said a few pages back - its just furrified VaM, but also a lot easier and more accessible than VaM
i want vne but i dont really wanna spend 12 a month for it since its unfinished and that its getting cracked at the moment

thesquid22

Jan 15, 2023
No because the file / password Combo is need so if someone étant to hack this game je Will need the file and the password and also a way to make for the fact that these are hardware Bound

The set od password that is on fact the sha hash or at least part if the file check process

I might be able to figure out how to help crack this thing. Could you give me an in depth breakdown?

StoneyGx

Mar 13, 2020
i want vne but i dont really wanna spend 12 a month for it since its unfinished and that its getting cracked at the moment
Thats true yeah. For me, 12 bucks aint really that much and considering the fact that this is the first time in the whole project that i've pledged, even more so. I've been pledged for 2 months now, and im probably gonna cancel it soon, and just keep the build that i have (hopefully nothing will break down on their end so i can keep the build i have) and if everything works out, i'll just probably pledge again if they make some more progress or release a bigger update.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes