Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes
May 25, 2021
Well that looked...*mildly* convincing -_-
This aint bloody gmod/sfm, right? Or is there some heavy duty processing/memory burden happening here, the visual sliders just went straight to the bottom?
Is it you don't know that others here have played it, is that right?

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
Its more about the things they end up not delivering while sucking up on "donations" (or is it a literal business, now?). Now that they kinda did, finally? They pulled a dick move just cuz they can, so ofc they would. Now here we are.
They're a company creating a product and service, financed by people who want to see that product and service realized. Buy it if you want access, or don't. That's all there is to it.

No one owes you anything.

or is it a literal business, now?
This comment here is so unwittingly telling. Of course it's a business. What else would it be? Do you think they're employed by Patreon?

They have to run their own business so they can be properly taxed, as any entity selling products and making money.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Is it you don't know that others here have played it, is that right?
Not sure what you meant by that, tbh? But it only makes sense that there should be, the place isnt really that exclusive.

They're a company creating a product and service, financed by people who want to see that product and service realized. Buy it if you want access, or don't. That's all there is to it.

No one owes you anything.
Oh, no worries, its a fair game then. The feeling's mutual, i assure you.

So, its a business. If only they'd be straight and up front about it, maybe all of this might not feel as funky. Steam is a good place to start off i reckon...For one

Reactions: tester72

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
I personally feel that the "team" just wanted to fuck with the people, as I too thought they were going to release the build with animation free. But what did we get? Some ass holes that decided instead of bringing the community to make it stronger they decided to fuck themselves and make it pay only as that's how's its been for I don't know... 8 years. And now we're at this point and I'm happy that npomme is working on getting it our for us. But in reality this could of been free from the get go.

Aswell their project has made more money than some people have in a decade just think of that, they do know how to bring it some hard cash from a project. Along with fucking people over not sure why they did. Well we know why it's because they need more "money" even tho they already made enough to support this game for over s decade even tho all the money goes directly to them and not the game.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Yep and worst case sceniario this game can easily become like Warframe, 7 days to die or any of the countless forever aplha/beta games out there where the 1.0 is never coming, its just a bait.
Excuse me, but did you just call Warframe a forever alpha/beta game? It had a 1.0 release, it's a live service game, it gets updates and new stuff all the time. It is not in alpha, it is not in a beta testing stage. 7dtd on the other hand...

Though yes, it's likely this game, Yiffalicious 2, will just be a forever alpha/beta program. Most likely the devs might want to turn it into a subscription based service like the Adobe products require now, or Clip Studio Paint, and a lot of various creative software, since Yiffalicious is less a game and more like a tool for making and animating furry characters without needing to learn modeling and stuff.

Blain

May 30, 2017
Waiting to see how no one is going to pay anything when they play the game because "it's buggy, worse than yiffalicius and something that's not worth the money" or "I would have paid if the developers weren't money-greedy vermin"

• Angry
Reactions: ssbbssc

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Excuse me, but did you just call Warframe a forever alpha/beta game? It had a 1.0 release, it's a live service game, it gets updates and new stuff all the time. It is not in alpha, it is not in a beta testing stage. 7dtd on the other hand...

Though yes, it's likely this game, Yiffalicious 2, will just be a forever alpha/beta program. Most likely the devs might want to turn it into a subscription based service like the Adobe products require now, or Clip Studio Paint, and a lot of various creative software, since Yiffalicious is less a game and more like a tool for making and animating furry characters without needing to learn modeling and stuff.
Wait what? WHEN?
The last time i was on it was still in beta and it was the most popular excuse of the forum whiteknights!

Now back to FNVE this is part of why i dont trust these devs, dripfeed updates are already a bad sign in a subscription model but applying anti-piracy to the only place that truly gives them free advertising makes me think of scammers and not legit developers.

Jun 4, 2019
Wait what? WHEN?
The last time i was on it was still in beta and it was the most popular excuse of the forum whiteknights!

Now back to FNVE this is part of why i dont trust these devs, dripfeed updates are already a bad sign in a subscription model but applying anti-piracy to the only place that truly gives them free advertising makes me think of scammers and not legit developers.
"Free advertising"

"Look guys this game is pretty cool, it's paid but you can pirate it no problem too" :HideThePain:
I'm all for waving a jolly roger flag, but this "free advertisement" thing is just, no, cmon dude.

Gmarto

May 2, 2023
"Look guys this game is pretty cool, it's paid but you can pirate it no problem too"
You know, we can say that for most of the games in existence. Almost every paid game could be found on pirate sites, but despite that, people are still buying them. Someone uses pirated copies to try what the game is, but then decides to buy it. Also, it is hard to promote the game if it is only on Patreon, while on Steam you do not care much about updates, as they occur automatically, and you will not be getting tons of trash, as it is with FVNE and other Patreon projects, when you need to manually download 7z, install the app, delete the previous app and previous 7z. Moreover, even some of their posts, which are text-only, cannot be accessed without a minimal pledge. I will not be surprised if one day they will put an advertisment post under a paywall :KEK:

Jun 4, 2019
You know, we can say that for most of the games in existence. Almost every paid game could be found on pirate sites, but despite that, people are still buying them. Someone uses pirated copies to try what the game is, but then decides to buy it. Also, it is hard to promote the game if it is only on Patreon, while on Steam you do not care much about updates, as they occur automatically, and you will not be getting tons of trash, as it is with FVNE and other Patreon projects, when you need to manually download 7z, install the app, delete the previous app and previous 7z. Moreover, even some of their posts, which are text-only, cannot be accessed without a minimal pledge. I will not be surprised if one day they will put an advertisment post under a paywall :KEK:
Well, I suppose to a degree I kind of contradict myself, because I said a similar thing. But I guess I meant it in a more of a "ignorance/lazyness/lack of knowledge" and didn't took it as kind-of a promotional thing.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
"Free advertising"

"Look guys this game is pretty cool, it's paid but you can pirate it no problem too" :HideThePain:
I'm all for waving a jolly roger flag, but this "free advertisement" thing is just, no, cmon dude.
Heres a 300 page long study on how piracy doesnt harm anyone. There are more that even confirmed that piracy actively helped some games to get more customers.

Every person who chooses piracy is someone who is already unwilling to pay so they have practically zero effect on the profits directly but at the same time every person who pirates and talks about games is someone who is spreading news about said content creating more potential customers which means in most cases passive income increase.

The thing is when you see people talking about piracy losses they are talking about "potential earning" and not "actual earning", it never crosses their mind that just like back in the early days of gaming a game without demo was a risk of money lost so people rather choose to not buy the product before they heard from someone its good or tried it out elsewhere.

Just ask yourself, how many games would you have bought compared to all that you pirated if you wouldnt have access to piracy? My list would be pretty damm small, especially cosidering that i bought several games i pirated because the devs deserve that cash.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Realtalk, as much as lewd Patreon game devs don't want to hear it, piracy is a HUGE source of advertisement, ESPECIALLY for lewd game devs.
In a world where it would be unfeasible to actually run real ads, you need eyes on your content, as many eyes as you can get, doesn't matter where they come from and whether or not they'll actually pay for it.

F95 and Kemono are both huge examples of this; I've found loads of games on both sites that I would've never heard of otherwise, and even paid for a few despite being a broke-ass caretaker IRL.
I'll retweet their posts on Twitter, I'll mention their games on various Discord servers, and I'll drop reviews on their games on Itch. Dunno if I'm making an impact since I've only got 3k followers between Itch and Twitter, but they're getting more views than if I didn't do it.

Looking down at the "similar threads" box at the bottom of the page, a shit-tier, 1.5/5 star game's thread has 419k views. I'm sure at least 1% of those views are from people who've bought the game, which is a lot better than nothing.
Another 1/5 star game in that list has 164k views, same there, I'm sure even as bad as it probably is, I bet at least 1% of those views are from someone who's bought the game, which is a lot more than zero.

Jun 4, 2019
Heres a 300 page long study on how piracy doesnt harm anyone. There are more that even confirmed that piracy actively helped some games to get more customers.

Every person who chooses piracy is someone who is already unwilling to pay so they have practically zero effect on the profits directly but at the same time every person who pirates and talks about games is someone who is spreading news about said content creating more potential customers which means in most cases passive income increase.

The thing is when you see people talking about piracy losses they are talking about "potential earning" and not "actual earning", it never crosses their mind that just like back in the early days of gaming a game without demo was a risk of money lost so people rather choose to not buy the product before they heard from someone its good or tried it out elsewhere.

Just ask yourself, how many games would you have bought compared to all that you pirated if you wouldnt have access to piracy? My list would be pretty damm small, especially cosidering that i bought several games i pirated because the devs deserve that cash.
I didnt say "It hurts the devs". I didn't even imply it. I said that "it's advertisement" is not... really much of an advertisement.

• Haha
Reactions: Placebo00

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
honestly for now ima learn to develop my own styled game with animation capability. and if a crack becomes successful here someone can @ me

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes