Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
It's likely tied to the patreon account since that's what you log in with. So when you pledge they could just store the date and then compare it with the version (date) you're requesting a key for.
Thats why i asked if its been tested yet because i can imagine that the system is directly tied to the pledging going throught and not to the account itself.

- Game downloaded
- Authentication starts
- Pledge confirmed, data sent server data saved
- File generated

On loss of file:
- User account confirmed
- File generated

Istead of the above it goes like this:

- Game downloaded
- Authentication starts
- Pledge confirmed, data sent
- File generated

On loss of file:
- No active pledge found, no recovery possible

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
Thats why i asked if its been tested yet because i can imagine that the system is directly tied to the pledging going throught and not to the account itself.

- Game downloaded
- Authentication starts
- Pledge confirmed, data sent server data saved
- File generated

On loss of file:
- User account confirmed
- File generated

Istead of the above it goes like this:

- Game downloaded
- Authentication starts
- Pledge confirmed, data sent
- File generated

On loss of file:
- No active pledge found, no recovery possible
idk why you're pushing this so hard. Making a a date comparison is trivial. It's extremely unlikely they wouldn't be able to pull it off and then lie about it that they did anyway.

If they can make their own physics engines, they sure as hell can make a date comparison. It's a really odd topic to get hung up on.

G_777888999000

Formerly 'Japanese kitty G_7778'
Mar 1, 2020
I did not expect that hacking the build would take a lot of time, it is better to endure it again, but if patience has run out, then it is better to forget this game. npomme I don't want to repeat it again, but if you managed to hack the build, I advise you to take a big break and do not pay attention to the new released build, in the comment you wrote that you love hacking, but I don't believe your words, you just wrote it in order to hide your pain.

あなたは何をしたい?.png

Gmarto

May 2, 2023
I did not expect that hacking the build would take a lot of time, it is better to endure it again, but if patience has run out, then it is better to forget this game. npomme I don't want to repeat it again, but if you managed to hack the build, I advise you to take a big break and do not pay attention to the new released build, in the comment you wrote that you love hacking, but I don't believe your words, you just wrote it in order to hide your pain.

View attachment 3425225
Dude, I understand that you have lost your patience, but now it looks like youre trying to demotivate others. 'Hacking' is not a continuous process, as you can imagine; the most of time it takes for searching data, the hardest part is to 'understand what to do', not actually 'to do something'. As long as Npomme has ideas WHAT to do, we have a hope

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Dude, I understand that you have lost your patience, but now it looks like youre trying to demotivate others. 'Hacking' is not a continuous process, as you can imagine; the most of time it takes for searching data, the hardest part is to 'understand what to do', not actually 'to do something'. As long as Npomme has ideas WHAT to do, we have a hope
yeah but i'm also an old school dude and i'm using static decompiler (ida pro) and it can be time consuming to find where i need to do the thing but yeah the hardest part is to understand WTF dev are doing with this files and passwords and why when both are good but came from an another pc the game can detect it too

npomme

Nov 20, 2020

View attachment 3425225
No i really enjoy the process for real i love big weird puzzle and hacking is the hardest big weird puzzle ever don't worry i take small break regularly when what i do don't go anywhere i go kill a boss on lies of P or binge some video.

I apreciate your concern tho but for real dont worry i'm fine and enjoying my big puzzle ;)

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
No i really enjoy the process for real i love big weird puzzle and hacking is the hardest big weird puzzle ever don't worry i take small break regularly when what i do don't go anywhere i go kill a boss on lies of P or binge some video.

I apreciate your concern tho but for real dont worry i'm fine and enjoying my big puzzle ;)
And this big puzzle could get ya exactly where you need

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
i'm a little stuck if someone want to take a look the solution is inside :

YL2_Verification_Verify$$ADIIPJAHJFN if the game call this and get what he want he go through shitload of memory loading stuff like YL2_Verification_Verify__AWXHAPRAVYPIMKFR clone after clone after clone with some field and byte name change i bet the texture and assets loading anf then the proceess end at YL2_Verification_Verify__CWSYBYQVCELNIEDO wich is loading the activity selection menu or like call it "choose menu" but as you can make this load whatever you want as long as the rcx register is set to a scene that exist like login but i can't find how the fuck i end at this function and thoose value i will take a small break of one or two day here as i have some shit to do

But if someone is trying to hack this shit first you will need valid file if you manage to bypass thoose file you absolutely need to explain to me how tf it is possible as i managed to do so but the game poop itself so bad i dont want to clean his mess ever

second here the last build file fresh from YL2Cloud :

and dont try to crack previous one dev "fixed" a memory leak (the leak is slower) in this one that make tracing possible and that is divine !

and all the dude that think thats like heat you need to turn a var on true if its true please contact me because i searched bad and if you skip that fucking verify process game will not have any fucking meshes or textures you need thay chain of YL2_Verification_Verify__AWXHAPRAVYPIMKFR to happend and then load the scene and you need some value to be here and that to much value to hardcode

And you all dont panic i will get back to it for sure thats few day off ! and also i will collect the files i asked as that can be usefull and will be usefull data anyway to identify some vars so the file collection project not dead you can continue to contact me for that!

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
i'm a little stuck if someone want to take a look the solution is inside :

YL2_Verification_Verify$$ADIIPJAHJFN if the game call this and get what he want he go through shitload of memory loading stuff like YL2_Verification_Verify__AWXHAPRAVYPIMKFR clone after clone after clone with some field and byte name change i bet the texture and assets loading anf then the proceess end at YL2_Verification_Verify__CWSYBYQVCELNIEDO wich is loading the activity selection menu or like call it "choose menu" but as you can make this load whatever you want as long as the rcx register is set to a scene that exist like login but i can't find how the fuck i end at this function and thoose value i will take a small break of one or two day here as i have some shit to do

But if someone is trying to hack this shit first you will need valid file if you manage to bypass thoose file you absolutely need to explain to me how tf it is possible as i managed to do so but the game poop itself so bad i dont want to clean his mess ever

second here the last build file fresh from YL2Cloud : Pixeldrain

and dont try to crack previous one dev "fixed" a memory leak (the leak is slower) in this one that make tracing possible and that is divine !

and all the dude that think thats like heat you need to turn a var on true if its true please contact me because i searched bad and if you skip that fucking verify process game will not have any fucking meshes or textures you need thay chain of YL2_Verification_Verify__AWXHAPRAVYPIMKFR to happend and then load the scene and you need some value to be here and that to much value to hardcode

And you all dont panic i will get back to it for sure thats few day off ! and also i will collect the files i asked as that can be usefull and will be usefull data anyway to identify some vars so the file collection project not dead you can continue to contact me for that!
Atleast you know what files are doing what now!. and we all should be fine for a few days while your gone, see ya when you come back

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
idk why you're pushing this so hard. Making a a date comparison is trivial. It's extremely unlikely they wouldn't be able to pull it off and then lie about it that they did anyway.

If they can make their own physics engines, they sure as hell can make a date comparison. It's a really odd topic to get hung up on.
Its not about how trivial it is or not. My point is without checking it, we are just assuming that they arent greedy enough to not make that comparsion and make it soo that if your file is gone you cant play anymore.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
yeah but they pulled the dick move on all the people here and added patreon authentication

edit : and all their discord said that they will hack it in 2 days so they motivated the dev to use bullshit technique to make the hack real hard to make like obfuscation encryption CBC control encrypted files that are not easy to decrypt and so on
To be fair,they said when game is "done" and for now interactions,yes,they are released,but its probably far from being considered "done"

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah but. We dont even know which version it is right now. Like, how far are we from 1.0v, are we even on 0.1v? :HideThePain:
Yep and worst case sceniario this game can easily become like Warframe, 7 days to die or any of the countless forever aplha/beta games out there where the 1.0 is never coming, its just a bait.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
ppl here acting like those earnings goes straight into their pockets have literally no idea how businesses operate. I'd be surprised if they keep more than 50% of that at the end of the month after all company expenses and taxes, which results in salaries well below industry standards for software engineering and 3D modeling.

That's fkn great and all, but why should any developer settle for that?

A single software engineer earns between $100,000 and $200,000 per year. Even before taxes and company expenses, these guys are making way less than that with their Patreon earnings after splitting it.

Keep in mind also Europe is at war right now and have taken a big hit in economics. Energy and food prices and increased tremendously, which has rippling effects across all industries, making credit more expensive as well.

According to ChatGPT when I asked, it's likely just the rent alone is 10,000 SEK (roughly $1,000).

(Just remove the last number to convert from SEK to USD.)

View attachment 3423904
Ah, boy. This again...
I dont think its about the money, mate. Never really was. Its more about the things they end up not delivering while sucking up on "donations" (or is it a literal business, now?). Now that they kinda did, finally? They pulled a dick move just cuz they can, so ofc they would. Now here we are.
Told ya years earlier, didnt i? I already saw this coming...Were not talking about a duo of saints here, after all

The amount of times people went from expressing their concerns/doubts tho, just to get baited and sidetracked into crunching down literal numbers, now THAT is staggering.

To be fair,they said when game is "done" and for now interactions,yes,they are released,but its probably far from being considered "done"
No shit. Anyone else have 4 more years worth of money and or time equivalent to spare em with? :ROFLMAO:
triple denuvo their shit to hell and back for 3+ years, theeen they go for features sprinkled between lmao

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
I don't like opening Discord, but I believe that's ( ) where you're gonna find a majority of what the game is capable of.

View attachment 3420665
Other than that, is back from his break. ⏬

View attachment 3420631

woah okay. I do greatly respect npomme for staying commited to his challenging hobby, but labeling the FVNE devs as "scum" is like calling a parent a "douche" for putting a helmet on their child.

$12/build IS admittedly ridiculous, it did drive me nuts, but with the worldwide inflation issue, the animations being here at long last, and the $9k a month being their team's main income, I just HAVE to cut them slack you know?

It not everyday we're granted a furryware that isn't the cookie-cutter "Press E to start sex".

Anyways, I too am working on a longer albeit derpy film to showcase what the software can and can't handle. ⏬

View attachment 3420630
Well that looked...*mildly* convincing -_-
This aint bloody gmod/sfm, right? Or is there some heavy duty processing/memory burden happening here, the visual sliders just went straight to the bottom?

Somebody get Jim Sterling to this, just to see how he'd react lol

"A 100$ A YEAR??"
-Jim Sterling, on Fallout 76 shenanigans

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes