Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
ppl here acting like those earnings goes straight into their pockets have literally no idea how businesses operate. I'd be surprised if they keep more than 50% of that at the end of the month after all company expenses and taxes, which results in salaries well below industry standards for software engineering and 3D modeling.

Wow you can't live with 4k / month men i litterally live on 1200$ / month and can barely make it but i manage to make it work
if i was making 4k im starting to live like a fucking king with coke hookers and a fucking butler with 2k i stop struggling and just live with enough money to start saving in case of problem.

if they are 2 or 3 lads developping this game they take home almost 3k if you can't cover expense at 3k a month you need to fix your budget for real there something you do that need to stop or you are trying to live way higher than your money can cover
That's fkn great and all, but why should any developer settle for that?

A single software engineer earns between $100,000 and $200,000 per year. Even before taxes and company expenses, these guys are making way less than that with their Patreon earnings after splitting it.

Keep in mind also Europe is at war right now and have taken a big hit in economics. Energy and food prices and increased tremendously, which has rippling effects across all industries, making credit more expensive as well.

According to ChatGPT when I asked, it's likely just the rent alone is 10,000 SEK (roughly $1,000).

(Just remove the last number to convert from SEK to USD.)

chatgpt.gif

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
ppl here acting like those earnings goes straight into their pockets have literally no idea how businesses operate. I'd be surprised if they keep more than 50% of that at the end of the month after all company expenses and taxes, which results in salaries well below industry standards for software engineering and 3D modeling.

That's fkn great and all, but why should any developer settle for that?

A single software engineer earns between $100,000 and $200,000 per year. Even before taxes and company expenses, these guys are making way less than that with their Patreon earnings after splitting it.

Keep in mind also Europe is at war right now and have taken a big hit in economics. Energy and food prices and increased tremendously, which has rippling effects across all industries, making credit more expensive as well.

According to ChatGPT when I asked, it's likely just the rent alone is 10,000 SEK (roughly $1,000).

(Just remove the last number to convert from SEK to USD.)
I will not speculate on that because there is too much variables you dont know where the money go best you can assume patreon take between 5 - 12% thats all all the other stuff really depends from where they work where the compagny located how good they know the laws of their country if this can be declared as donation money or not if the country allow for direct versement like salary from patreon

TLDR you dont know how muck of the 9000$ they make go in their pocket and unless they give you all the info you will never know before that they made a little bit more that 4000$ i take the 9k as this is their revenue here

And also take into account that they dont work 8h to 12h or more a day each day with 2 day off or less consume gas train or other to get to their work and they are at home and can scratch their balls for weeks if ppl continue giving without any update wich seem to be the case as their patreon was 4K without any new build for 2+ year

Also they dont get the little Crunch deadline and that can fuck your health like crazy for weeks or month and you dont get that much of a rest before starting new shit and sometime not even paid that much for the "little" extra hours

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
i know we talking about their income but what about cracking the game lmao
I only i was understanding why the game litterally crap himself up when you have the full appdata from an other dude that paid and the associated key Then the game will be easy to fuck

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
i fucking hate the idea of making a game like vne restricted to the point that not even people can easily crack the game isnt even that good therefore they didnt need to put a drm lol

Gmarto

May 2, 2023
I only i was understanding why the game litterally crap himself up when you have the full appdata from an other dude that paid and the associated key Then the game will be easy to fuck
Is the game comparing register values? I'm not sure, but this can be a thing while every user have his own unique session id and etc.

1709942650198.png

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Is the game comparing register values? I'm not sure, but this can be a thing while every user have his own unique session id and etc.

View attachment 3424174
Yes but event with a full registry and the files that dont work i can give you detail in private if you want i dont want to disclose all the shenanigans here bu i think i'm onto something and if you are trying yoursefl to produce data or hack the game it can be really usefull ;p

that dont mean i'm hacking the game in the week calm down guy it can be a false positive here

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
Yes but event with a full registry and the files that dont work i can give you detail in private if you want i dont want to disclose all the shenanigans here bu i think i'm onto something and if you are trying yoursefl to produce data or hack the game it can be really usefull ;p

that dont mean i'm hacking the game in the week calm down guy it can be a false positive here
how long until you get it done and ready?

Gmarto

May 2, 2023

No, no, I don't have enough knowledge to being able to hack it.

Also, if you succeed, I can try to test it on Linux as it is my second OS

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
how long until you get it done and ready?
i do not know i found something interesting and im at the step of finding exactly what i do and how the data are exploited and set into register wich function use these register it really early stuff here thats why im not setting any hype it can be a dead end path

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
How and if anyone here has the last build and want to share some files and their registry key please send a private message this can help me figure things faster by comparing files and go for analysing only what differ from files to files here i have 1 set of what i need to make the reverse engineering and analysing without knowing what change inside the files is fucking time consuming so if you want to help and have a pledged account preferably on the last build please contact me

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
How and if anyone here has the last build and want to share some files and their registry key please send a private message this can help me figure things faster by comparing files and go for analysing only what differ from files to files here i have 1 set of what i need to make the reverse engineering and analysing without knowing what change inside the files is fucking time consuming so if you want to help and have a pledged account preferably on the last build please contact me
i was looking over the build before the animation update and wow they added a bunch. first is external the old build does not have that whilst the new does, new also has this folder called GI and streaming assets, aswell the new build has JSON files while the old doesn't if this helps you npomme. if you need more info on the build before the DRM and animation lmk

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
i was looking over the build before the animation update and wow they added a bunch. first is external the old build does not have that whilst the new does, new also has this folder called GI and streaming assets, aswell the new build has JSON files while the old doesn't if this helps you npomme. if you need more info on the build before the DRM and animation lmk
i want file from the actual build or at least from the animation one i try to identify something and its painfull tu search memory for it if i can pin point some data change inside files it will be easier to find what i need to find and not the game file as i can get these myself thank to the hero that we doesnt deserve and that lend me his account

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
didnt the people making this say that the game was gonna be free when interactions were added? i remember them saying this
yeah but they pulled the dick move on all the people here and added patreon authentication

edit : and all their discord said that they will hack it in 2 days so they motivated the dev to use bullshit technique to make the hack real hard to make like obfuscation encryption CBC control encrypted files that are not easy to decrypt and so on

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
yeah but they pulled the dick move on all the people here and added patreon authentication

edit : and all their discord said that they will hack it in 2 days so they motivated the dev to use bullshit technique to make the hack real hard to make like obfuscation encryption CBC control encrypted files that are not easy to decrypt and so on
yep those critic fucks

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes