Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
already test it doesnt work even if i get full registry and bytes file the problem you will encounter is probably something like that :

Offline:
Game go to login screen and derp out

Online :
Ask you to log back

the data the backend give back look like this :

That is a go response from the backend and as you can see it encrypted AF

if you try it and check the response with valid file and good passwords the backen will respond :

{Valid = false; reason = "login"}

and if you manage to bypass the first step and have the file and paswword anyway the game will crash

And if you havent pledged it say

{Valid = false; reason = "pledge"}
sooo you have to somehow bypass that and make it so it is true and allows everything to work

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
yes and i can use a trick and a pledged account to get the encrypted data back with the right hwid bound to it

guy484

Apr 18, 2021
doesn't the growth rpg crack server do similar? it grabs the web call and returns its own data i think

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
I swear to god, the amount of ignorance in this thread is staggering.

FYI, they actively moved AWAY from existing solutions and implemented their own so they could do things that otherwise aren't possible. It's something they covered here

Took the liberty to screencap it (click for full view)
EDIT: (apparently uploading here directly doesn't work because forum compresses image, therefore link)

Uploaded as gif because that has best file size but unfortunately quality is lost. Also those are animating images in the original post so that is lost unfortunately.

I get it ppl are upset they don't have free access and all, but please don't go about jerking each other's discontentment off by spreading bs. It doesn't help anyone.
Eh, not in the way you'd prolly like, but it does kinda help...All the more incentive for more folks to come in and break the damn thing, just to see what happens next. Its not like you guys paid them enough to actually care, right?

Speaking of ignorance, you wanna shed some light on that DRM theyve been sweating their asses off to, buddy 'ol pal? Youre good at techie-stuff, right?

So in the end it's like Carnal Instinct (where you require an account for Patreon builds) and therefore you can't crack it (or so I understood)

Idk man, I'm seeing a lot of frequent updates now that someone tried to crack the game lol, I think they update the security more than the game itself :KEK:
And just like carnal instinct, i dont think we'll be seeing a crack anytime soon. If at all, tbh. (Unless there is one? :ROFLMAO:)
npomme 's been doing his/her best i reckon, but hes only one person and its likely going to be a +2v1 race, in which once the devs finally gained some ground, its gonna be nigh impossible to catch up. Remember, its only been more or less a month since this whole thing kicked off, and theyve been at this for years LOL. Wouldnt surprise me if they got more up their sleeves, really. But heres the thing; This aint VAM. This is VNE.

Is for furries, lol. Not something that'd appeal to the general masses, i think.

Buuuut lets just see how this goes. With or without much needed traction, at least npomme did made some progress, for the time being...

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
I would like to see some actual videos of interaction scenes. I see there are videos on their patreon but they’re subscriber only. There are literally no promotional materials for the current version.

May 25, 2021
I would like to see some actual videos of interaction scenes. I see there are videos on their patreon but they’re subscriber only. There are literally no promotional materials for the current version.
here look here at past videos if you want to look for that

Sex interactions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
non sex interactions:
View attachment 3130451
View attachment 3130429
View attachment 3130427
View attachment 3130423

Blain

May 30, 2017
On their twitter and on their unnoficial discord.

Between december and january many videos were posted here.

Apart from the other examples they have given to you, you have as well furaffinty and e621 for the formal videos.

maria.wachtel

Jan 2, 2022
this devs take more effort on that goofy ah drm than working on the real project lmao.
I certainly can unterstand their motivation. That's a lot of money they are getting on their Patron every month. If I were in their shoes, I'd milk the furry wankers dry to the last dime, for as long as possible.

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
Looks like here are some videos on Twitter

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
No its possible we need to know what they use to encrypt the verify-user data the key to decrypt is the 15 password thing this Will help a lot
Npomme don't worry to much. I know you can get it I'd suggest do as much research as you can as it can help and again, just contact people it's your best bet on figuring It out

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
I wouldn't... Call it a scam. I'm sure they milked the project for a good fucking while.
But considering it's like, 2 or so guys running the schpiel, making own meshes from scratch and creating a system around all those meshes actually working (even custom ones i think). I can't call that amount of effort - scam.
I also get that but one cant shake off the feeling that the game is artifically slow in updates for the sake of making even more money out of it.

Like i said if they want some free adverts they could have put a "demo" which is just a really outdated version of what they have on patreon avaible for all people to try for free and decide if they like it enough to donate but they didnt done that because baiting people into spending money seem like their main focus.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah but a little of a good work doesnt evade the other stuff like i said , for example those unity assets is why half of unity small devs or indie games on steam are there , they buy assets create a game in few months ''release'' a early access version of it bewm 15$ 25$ , then wait on EA stage for 3 years with 1 update every 4 months , those devs mostly grab the cash from the first month hype specially if the game hits twitch tv etc then do nothing and the game never sees the 1.0 , this is kinda the same but with more greedy plan , patreon , pledges , and oh wait you didnt pay this month ? sorry bro you cant try this new version '' even if you supported us 4 years '' , its a scam.
Also as npomme already confirmed if you have no internet or have a hardware change you lose your access to the game.
This means its ensured that you need to continously subscribe unless you want the game you bought to suddenly turn off.

Queen Zexiara

Oct 20, 2019
I don't like opening Discord, but I believe that's ( ) where you're gonna find a majority of what the game is capable of.

View attachment Furryvne - 'Fvne With Sound Effects' This Better Open Up Odes' Ears. - Trim.mp4
Other than that, is back from his break. ⏬

View attachment twittervid.com_386250.mp4

Developers are scum.
woah okay. I do greatly respect npomme for staying commited to his challenging hobby, but labeling the FVNE devs as "scum" is like calling a parent a "douche" for putting a helmet on their child.

$12/build IS admittedly ridiculous, it did drive me nuts, but with the worldwide inflation issue, the animations being here at long last, and the $9k a month being their team's main income, I just HAVE to cut them slack you know?

It not everyday we're granted a furryware that isn't the cookie-cutter "Press E to start sex".

Anyways, I too am working on a longer albeit derpy film to showcase what the software can and can't handle. ⏬

View attachment McDonalds Chicken Angry.mp4

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes