Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Hey Guy i got news unless there an update on it i will be like that i contacted someone that gave guidance on the start of the project maybe he will find what i didnt find but the files.bytes is Hardware bound wich suck because i cant generate them i dont know how the dev do it at the start but there clues maybe one of you already seen this shit and can help

Can i crack it short answer is Kinda i can with an pledged account generate for the end user all the hardware bound file and password i have a poc written with someone that gave me access to his account to make the reverse engineering happend faster but i dont have a personnal account so i cant distribute my "crack" as i dont mind messing my account but i'm not messing with someone property if i get banned i played the game and loose thats it

Long answer is :

The game generate password 15 of them that are all structured like this ffffffff-1h1h-134f-12a4-1f2f3f4f5f6f
this go to the backend along with your hardware id and the build version
The backend generate a file and encrypt this file probably with these data i dont know how and also dont know the algorythm but it can take all of this in input and then the backend return his magic {timestamp}.byte that act as a license for the game

i can't know for sure the content of this file but i bet you it contain a json string that has the login information and the data for all the slider the file is 103Kb and the decryption of it by the game is hardware bound if the key set and file are valid but you dont get internet and the hardwareid dont match the game wont load.

but found a way to get this file but that need a account i dont want to detail it that much but you will need to run a patcher once per computer and build and never touch it again as long as you keep the file my patcher will generate safe and dont change your hardware to much the game will work offline

the catch is i dont know if they can ban the account and idk how long it will work but all the succefull activation will be life time if the file and passwords are safe and hardware dont change to much

G_777888999000

Formerly 'Japanese kitty G_7778'
Mar 1, 2020
Hey Guy i got news unless there an update on it i will be like that i contacted someone that gave guidance on the start of the project maybe he will find what i didnt find but the files.bytes is Hardware bound wich suck because i cant generate them i dont know how the dev do it at the start but there clues maybe one of you already seen this shit and can help

Can i crack it short answer is Kinda i can with an pledged account generate for the end user all the hardware bound file and password i have a poc written with someone that gave me access to his account to make the reverse engineering happend faster but i dont have a personnal account so i cant distribute my "crack" as i dont mind messing my account but i'm not messing with someone property if i get banned i played the game and loose thats it

Long answer is :

The game generate password 15 of them that are all structured like this ffffffff-1h1h-134f-12a4-1f2f3f4f5f6f
this go to the backend along with your hardware id and the build version
The backend generate a file and encrypt this file probably with these data i dont know how and also dont know the algorythm but it can take all of this in input and then the backend return his magic {timestamp}.byte that act as a license for the game

i can't know for sure the content of this file but i bet you it contain a json string that has the login information and the data for all the slider the file is 103Kb and the decryption of it by the game is hardware bound if the key set and file are valid but you dont get internet and the hardwareid dont match the game wont load.

but found a way to get this file but that need a account i dont want to detail it that much but you will need to run a patcher once per computer and build and never touch it again as long as you keep the file my patcher will generate safe and dont change your hardware to much the game will work offline

the catch is i dont know if they can ban the account and idk how long it will work but all the succefull activation will be life time if the file and passwords are safe and hardware dont change to much
Developers are scum.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Developers are scum.
at least half the character creator is good but the animator seem to be some unity free assets modified
i found this inside their game :

there maybe more i dont have digged to much but they seem to use lots of assets from all other the place wich is good when you are a small team but idk how much dev they are and if they are good they probably can get this working in a year or so not 4 year
EDIT:
and i think this why they made the game not free they buy ressources from the store they need to get their money back but for real the a 5$ pledge will get that investment back

Drae

Nov 2, 2017
So much for "all that work put into physics" eh? I'm starting to wonder how much of that time was really them working on stuff and how much of it was milking the Patreon.

npomme soooo, in the end, does that mean that basically it's cracked but requires a sacrificial account, or does it still need a pledge?

Jun 4, 2019
So much for "all that work put into physics" eh? I'm starting to wonder how much of that time was really them working on stuff and how much of it was milking the Patreon.

npomme soooo, in the end, does that mean that basically it's cracked but requires a sacrificial account, or does it still need a pledge?
Npomme needs a sacrificial account, yes.
The game is only partially "cracked", but because the game ties itself to the unique ID of each PC it is installed on, he needs an actual working copy to bypass that.

At this point, crack only lets you into an empty scene, where you can only enjoy the beautiful sights of all those magnificant backgrounds... And that's it, no meshes are loading because of that ID protection thing.
(Simplified explanation, I have surface level understanding of cracking stuff)

npomme

Nov 20, 2020

In the end i need 1 account to make it append to all the one that need it and the account need to have a pledge

Or a crypto expert that manage to reproduce the backend and decipher the files

• Thinking Face
Reactions: d183

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
at least half the character creator is good but the animator seem to be some unity free assets modified
i found this inside their game :

there maybe more i dont have digged to much but they seem to use lots of assets from all other the place wich is good when you are a small team but idk how much dev they are and if they are good they probably can get this working in a year or so not 4 year
EDIT:
and i think this why they made the game not free they buy ressources from the store they need to get their money back but for real the a 5$ pledge will get that investment back
WAIT... are you telling us that the animator is practically nothing but some assets bought straight from the store mildly repurposed?

Goddamm.

but you dont get internet and the hardwareid dont match the game wont load.
Also there goes the "IF you bought the game its always yours regardless if you stop supporting part".

Jun 4, 2019
WAIT... are you telling us that the animator is practically nothing but some assets bought straight from the store mildly repurposed?

Goddamm.
I mean. What about it? Even if they didn't use that exact packadge, they'd go with default built-in rigging tools, they'd wouldn't make a whole IK system from scratch, that's just unnessesary pain.

I wouldn't be surprised if their main focus was on how the characters interact with each other more than anything.

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
I mean. What about it? Even if they didn't use that exact packadge, they'd go with default built-in rigging tools, they'd wouldn't make a whole IK system from scratch, that's just unnessesary pain.

I wouldn't be surprised if their main focus was on how the characters interact with each other more than anything.
Yea but they spent 4 years on this just for it to be a asset lmao

Jun 4, 2019
Yea but they spent 4 years on this just for it to be a asset lmao
You've missed my last line.

Even if it's an "asset", when it says "Animation tools" on the main page, it refers to it being tools for animating in Unity, as in the engine, not "drag and drop and you got a full on UI and you can just make own animations in game now".

Not every game runs off pure unique "off-scratch" code.

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019

I can understand that it was just im quite sure some people argued with me here this game not being a scam because they are building the whole thing up from scratch and thats why it takes them this long to deliver.

Jun 4, 2019
I can understand that it was just im quite sure some people argued with me here this game not being a scam because they are building the whole thing up from scratch and thats why it takes them this long to deliver.
I wouldn't... Call it a scam. I'm sure they milked the project for a good fucking while.
But considering it's like, 2 or so guys running the schpiel, making own meshes from scratch and creating a system around all those meshes actually working (even custom ones i think). I can't call that amount of effort - scam.

• Love
Reactions: Queen Zexiara

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
The project could of atleast be free than they could of focused on not putting a authenticator in. And they could of just had a option to donate

Jun 4, 2019
The project could of atleast be free than they could of focused on not putting a authenticator in. And they could of just had a option to donate
Well... Furries are greedy :HideThePain:.
And it seems to be a curse stuck to every 3d furry nsfw game, heat, intimate, probably a handful of others I missed.
They prolly know that there's a demand, and they supply a relatively rare thing to the horny masses.

After all, no other project can let you make your own sona and make them shag krystal the fox...
I mean, I'm not talking about myself... I swear.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
short answer , let me buy some tools from the store so i can make this bird house , but hey pledge to me 4 years because i need to tune this tool like Xzibit in mtv so it look like i did everything from scratch like a profesional, GG. as i said weeks ago , scam marketing.

Reactions: hentailover97

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
Well... Furries are greedy :HideThePain:.
And it seems to be a curse stuck to every 3d furry nsfw game, heat, intimate, probably a handful of others I missed.
They prolly know that there's a demand, and they supply a relatively rare thing to the horny masses.

After all, no other project can let you make your own sona and make them shag krystal the fox...
I mean, I'm not talking about myself... I swear.
True. But even than why is this game the hardest to crack... the one you named (heat) was similar but was than cracked. While this game hasn't had any success yet, npomme did say he'd get some help, but he also said he needs an pledged account so Idk when this will be done.

Jun 4, 2019
True. But even than why is this game the hardest to crack... the one you named (heat) was similar but was than cracked. While this game hasn't had any success yet, npomme did say he'd get some help, but he also said he needs an pledged account so Idk when this will be done.
Well... Maybe heat was hard to crack. The person who cracked it didn't posted their progress like npomme does.
But, without disrespect to Heat's devs, I want to say that Heat is a league below VNE. It's quite janky to set up even a simple scene.

And, but, well, again, furries are greedy, all to a different degree, but they're greedy. :HideThePain:

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
short answer , let me buy some tools from the store so i can make this bird house , but hey pledge to me 4 years because i need to tune this tool like Xzibit in mtv so it look like i did everything from scratch like a profesional, GG. as i said weeks ago , scam marketing.
not exactly the UI is a piece of work for real all these slider dont code themself in small project you always use assets or libs but yeah they started the milk machine the software is good if its from 2 guy but the price si exagerated half of that and they make at least same money but i think they will get more sub for a 5 or 6$ pledge for real

Edit : And also DEV NEED TO ACCOUNT THAT IN SHIT HOLE COUTRY 12$ CAN BE A YEAR OF WORK .....

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
not exactly the UI is a piece of work for real all these slider dont code themself in small project you always use assets or libs but yeah they started the milk machine the software is good if its from 2 guy but the price si exagerated half of that and they make at least same money but i think they will get more sub for a 5 or 6$ pledge for real

Edit : And also DEV NEED TO ACCOUNT THAT IN SHIT HOLE COUTRY 12$ CAN BE A YEAR OF WORK .....
Yeah but a little of a good work doesnt evade the other stuff like i said , for example those unity assets is why half of unity small devs or indie games on steam are there , they buy assets create a game in few months ''release'' a early access version of it bewm 15$ 25$ , then wait on EA stage for 3 years with 1 update every 4 months , those devs mostly grab the cash from the first month hype specially if the game hits twitch tv etc then do nothing and the game never sees the 1.0 , this is kinda the same but with more greedy plan , patreon , pledges , and oh wait you didnt pay this month ? sorry bro you cant try this new version '' even if you supported us 4 years '' , its a scam.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes