Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Yoo, npomme congrats. It seems like you did a swell job.
It's a shame I couldn't participate in cracking a little more as I have a lot of IRL work nowdays. Nevertheless, your success is very inspirational to me.

And this crack will be a great learning resource ;)
i managed to crack the game with my patcher on 5 computer then gave my files to tester the patcher didnt work and now i can make it work 100% on my computer but not on my other one so please be patient i need to dive back into it and understand what voodoo magic is trying to kill my work U_u

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
i managed to crack the game with my patcher on 5 computer then gave my files to tester the patcher didnt work and now i can make it work 100% on my computer but not on my other one so please be patient i need to dive back into it and understand what voodoo magic is trying to kill my work U_u
you are awesome dude, thank you for all your devoted work

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT...it just an expression guys, I waited for more than 5 years, I can wait another month without any problem. I'm just extremely happy to know that we are really close

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT...it just an expression guys, I waited for more than 5 years, I can wait another month without any problem. I'm just extremely happy to know that we are really close
yea its almost ready theres just this issue with the game and the characters

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
i kinda take the number out of my head i dont remember exactly but if you ask :

and on this page there a link to a study of 300 pages

and the best example i can give look at the state of minecraft his creator litterally said to hack it and its one of the most played / buyed game ever...

piracy is good for real and you will be kinda impressed by the cost of denuvo and how much these AAA games loose to try scraping the end of the barrel
thank you, i won't read closely that study(300 page is quite a lot...and i'm not a fact cheker or something like that), but i will take a look.

G_777888999000

Formerly 'Japanese kitty G_7778'
Mar 1, 2020
This is complete shit. Users are not a patient, bastard who can't shut up and keep calling names, I don't know what to say next. npomme if you manage to completely break the build, I advise you to take a big break. If the developers release a new build in days or weeks, do not pay attention to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arwen Mays

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
This is complete shit. Users are not a patient bastard who can't shut up and keep calling names, I don't know what to say next. npomme if you manage to completely break the build, I advise you to take a big break. If the developers release a new build in days or weeks, do not pay attention to this.
I think when a new build comes out he starts on it. But since he already has the info on what to do he can work semi fast

Jun 4, 2019
Does the authenticator have differences between builds?
I believe so. The system I'd assume is the same, but the key is different. On top of that they probably run encryption/obfuscation with each update again so no version have the same named functions and such.

Shortly put, minor differences that make a decent impact

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
I believe so. The system I'd assume is the same, but the key is different. On top of that they probably run encryption/obfuscation with each update again so no version have the same named functions and such.

In npomme's patcher it creates a custom key that supposedly is able to work across any device when used. Only problem we have in some stupid fucking background authenticators so you got the main verifier, than the main authenticator, than you might think that's it but nope. There's than some more stuff hidden away in the background which is where npomme was running into Char issues. But he is fixing it so all we can do is hope he makes it work.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020

yes but i will just generate a signature with ida and make ida restore my project if it works it will be matter of hours for the crack to append but right now i decided to patch the previous build and go play LiesOfPI that is finally cracked by RUNE and you guy will way a bit before i check on the new one

I decompiled it for shit and giggle and its obfuscated too i was hoping dev will forget to obfuscate the build but no this is not the cas so it will wait a bit before i get to it!

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Ok found everithing i need now i just need for real to identify 1 function in the code or at least were the mofo store the value in RAM and we are all set and i dont even need to bother about the athentication as dev coded themself the fucking bypass

I maybe need an acount for each build to make the crack append but the shit is simple AF but kinda twisted they made 100% sure that we will need a file provided by them to play and that file is the key for all the shit that append offline

First you login the game create cookies and check if backend is alive

then the game request /login that is to verify you logged to patreon and it set username and some data

then the game request /verify-user that is the part that verify if you have pledged at least once in your life

if the login id fucked up it return > Valid= false; reason="login"

if not it return a json string that say > Valid= false; reason="pledged"

and then it delete the password 1 - 15 inside the registry

But if the password are set when the game launch and you dont have web the game try to read a file called {timestamp}.bytes that contain 103Kb of data that are encrypted and i cant find what type of encryption they use here but we dont care for now as long as you have valid pledge the data stay the same and that is what the backend give you as a response when pledge is valid

so the real problem here is the game store the timestamp somewhere if i can find where i set the name of the file to dick.bytes and the game will always try to read dick.bytes instead of 5ce07faab31e865bcc4b9006ac93a2789e5b017a.bytes or 65b6380ba313445427dee1ff9fb3d22d5e617aed wich suck because this value change at millisecond interval so if i find where the name generated write a patcher you guy can enjoy the game lifetime

just need to get back from work to search for this name!

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
Ok found everithing i need now i just need for real to identify 1 function in the code or at least were the mofo store the value in RAM and we are all set and i dont even need to bother about the athentication as dev coded themself the fucking bypass

I maybe need an acount for each build to make the crack append but the shit is simple AF but kinda twisted they made 100% sure that we will need a file provided by them to play and that file is the key for all the shit that append offline

then the game request /login that is to verify you logged to patreon and it set username and some data

then the game request /verify-user that is the part that verify if you have pledged at least once in your life

But if the password are set when the game launch and you dont have web the game try to read a file called {timestamp}.bytes that contain 103Kb of data that are encrypted and i cant find what type of encryption they use here but we dont care for now as long as you have valid pledge the data stay the same and that is what the backend give you as a response when pledge is valid

so the real problem here is the game store the timestamp somewhere if i can find where i set the name of the file to dick.bytes and the game will always try to read dick.bytes instead of 5ce07faab31e865bcc4b9006ac93a2789e5b017a.bytes or 65b6380ba313445427dee1ff9fb3d22d5e617aed wich suck because this value change at millisecond interval so if i find where the name generated write a patcher you guy can enjoy the game lifetime

good luck!

G_777888999000

Formerly 'Japanese kitty G_7778'
Mar 1, 2020

Good luck.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes