Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 21, 2023
At this point i think i crack the game in like 3h with the folder or it will clarify if i need to "emulate the backend" to get this working but i doubt if i get these file that anything will set it to uncrackable worst case scenario you guy cant use the cloud and download from it and i think for the one wanting this to make animation this is not a big deal
My guess as to why no one wants to share that file is the key probably contains some personal information like their name or something. Either that or if another person uses it online, the server will notice and deactivate the key making the original buyer unable to play the game.

Mar 1, 2020
My guess as to why no one wants to share that file is the key probably contains some personal information like their name or something. Either that or if another person uses it online, the server will notice and deactivate the key making the original buyer unable to play the game.
This is the end.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
i highly doubt it becaue the game need to work offline so if you dont have internet the game use these files to keep the game running it only make request when the cookie expire or become too big and the game need to delete it and get new one and if the devs go full retard and start kicking pepole from their game because they share an account i have no doubt that it will start a shitstorm that they dont want to manage and also as the dev say after buying the game need to work offline so if you are banned the game need to work if not you can sue their ass off

Aug 18, 2020
not sure if this will be useful but IntiMate VR (also on unity) was cracked by using fiddler to emulate the patreon authentication at first, then later another user released a crack which only required you to inject a dll file into the game bypassing the authentication entirely, eliminating the need for fiddler

maybe a different approach would help, but i'm not too sure about these sort of things sorry

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
not sure if this will be useful but IntiMate VR (also on unity) was cracked by using fiddler to emulate the patreon authentication at first, then later another user released a crack which only required you to inject a dll file into the game bypassing the authentication entirely, eliminating the need for fiddler

maybe a different approach would help, but i'm not too sure about these sort of things sorry
yeah but for that you really need to get a account and then create an always good response from the server wich i already tried but without knowing what the game expect in the response so yeah thats a good idea but for that we need someone that sniff the paquet with fiddler and give them to me ;p

This is the end.
I have the files and my ass is back home so buckle up i dowloading the zips and analyzing data !!!

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
NVM the game derped onme but now i know what the game do to unlock an ho i will be hard
Solved all the question but im back to square one i Will need an account the game generate 10 or more passwords these are used to unpack the assets but for some reason the one i used to manage to get are now invalidated and are constantly deleted so now i go sleep for real IT Will take more Time than ive anticipated

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
Solved all the question but im back to square one i Will need an account the game generate 10 or more passwords these are used to unpack the assets but for some reason the one i used to manage to get are now invalidated and are constantly deleted so now i go sleep for real IT Will take more Time than ive anticipated
Happy that out of everyone you are taking the most to get this out to people so they don't have to pay 12$ a month for a applications that doesn't do a whole lot. hope to soon see a new version of this out!

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Happy that out of everyone you are taking the most to get this out to people so they don't have to pay 12$ a month for a applications that doesn't do a whole lot. hope to soon see a new version of this out!
i love hacking thing and reverse engineering so not a big deal but here i got little carried away and now i need to find a way to decrypt the game content with invalid password and this isnt an easy path i think because the last thing i dont have is their backend and i don know how they generate the passwords exactly and what make them valid or not but i will find it

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
i love hacking thing and reverse engineering so not a big deal but here i got little carried away and now i need to find a way to decrypt the game content with invalid password and this isnt an easy path i think because the last thing i dont have is their backend and i don know how they generate the passwords exactly and what make them valid or not but i will find it
Hope you find some info on how to bypass it soon

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 3401430

Not 100% working yet but YA HOY MY friends!

I need to sleep a bit but i finish that asap

EDIT : NOT YA HOY BUT I ELUDED THE PART THAN I WASNT SURE ABOUT SO I NEED TO WORK ON THE NEW DATA
That was relatively quick. Youre getting somewhere much faster than the devs did, in their 4 years of DRM'ing the hell out of their work. And you dont even have a patreon lol
Its probably gonna get worse from here, tho. How people seemed reluctant on sharing their "necessary files" is giving off some mixed signals already, and its only been like, what? A month? Oh well, just take it easy npomme (y)

Yknow, i wonder how extensive the animtools really is at this stage. You'd think there would be more publicity for it, now that its finally out :ROFLMAO:
Almost makes me think they knew the whole drm thing was a bad idea from the start...

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
That was relatively quick. Youre getting somewhere much faster than the devs did, in their 4 years of DRM'ing the hell out of their work. And you dont even have a patreon lol
Its probably gonna get worse from here, tho. How people seemed reluctant on sharing their "necessary files" is giving off some mixed signals already, and its only been like, what? A month? Oh well, just take it easy npomme (y)

Yknow, i wonder how extensive the animtools really is at this stage. You'd think there would be more publicity for it, now that its finally out :ROFLMAO:
Almost makes me think they knew the whole drm thing was a bad idea from the start...
yeah now i know how it work at 99.99% and also that i will need an account to make the crack append but its on the rail im currently searching a way to get the money to pledge or if an account suddently appear i can start (best case scenario) removing that drm or just bypassing some methods and see what append

and for real i think the dev used to much time on this if hey could fix the memory leak i will be gratefull im tired of bluescreening because i managed to go to work forgetting to kill the game and coming home to an ida database corrupted and no save made from the morning work :cautious::cautious:

shimdim

Apr 11, 2020
yeah now i know how it work at 99.99% and also that i will need an account to make the crack append but its on the rail im currently searching a way to get the money to pledge or if an account suddently appear i can start (best case scenario) removing that drm or just bypassing some methods and see what append

and for real i think the dev used to much time on this if hey could fix the memory leak i will be gratefull im tired of bluescreening because i managed to go to work forgetting to kill the game and coming home to an ida database corrupted and no save made from the morning work :cautious::cautious:
CHEERING YOU ON BUDDY, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lanthan

Mar 1, 2020

How to get in touch with you? Messages dont work.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes