Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Blain

May 30, 2017
Look, the main thing is not about "We are poor and not paying for pre-alpha", It's all about presentation - Devs showed large sign of greediness and everybody noticed it. You can't fight with human psychology, what breaks first impression, breaks overall appearance completely and the rest is just principle.
"They don't let their game be pirated, they don´t have principles". Ajá. But we have principles of hacking. They know a lot of people were going to pirate the game, the long waited interactions. They knew on their patreon, on their discord and here.

All of us have been waiting for the game impatianly, we all know what game it was, so all were angry when we coudn´t play, beacuse we know perfectly what we wanted. Why? Because it´s yiffalicious 2. Simple as that.

Do you want to try it before subscribe? It´s totally understandable, I have done that with other games. Don´t want to subscribe every month? For the sake of the furry fandom, I think that nobody in this page wants, I don´t want. But that is our decision, not theirs and not that of any video game company.

Lanthan

Mar 1, 2020
No matter what a wall of text you write,pay and play or dont pay and wait weeks/months for someone to pirate It (If someone will as on 95 pages comments 90% have no idea about anything than fap and the 10% dont care or dont have enough experience)

ps.If you wait years for this game your can also wait another year for pirate :LOL:
There is a clear point you are missing in replies of other people.
It is the same point which cause fall of the Roman Empire.

Reactions: hentailover97

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
anyone want to share the new build file?

i need to start from scratch anyway my hdd that store the database of my ida died on me so if i need to restart better be on the new version

I now store all of my project on my nas lesson is learned never ever save anything on a local 10 years old hard drive

Jun 4, 2019
anyone want to share the new build file?

i need to start from scratch anyway my hdd that store the database of my ida died on me so if i need to restart better be on the new version

I now store all of my project on my nas lesson is learned never ever save anything on a local 10 years old hard drive
Good luck man

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
FurryVNE_2024-02-21
Pixeldrain
Notes
elusael666 i'm streching my luck here but do you mind sharing in private the folder FuryVNE located in %appdata%/FurryVNE that will speed up the hacking process by a lot as it will make some unknown variables have name and value and also make me understand something that i try to understand from the start about the one time purchase ;p

Mar 1, 2020
elusael666 i'm streching my luck here but do you mind sharing in private the folder FuryVNE located in %appdata%/FurryVNE that will speed up the hacking process by a lot as it will make some unknown variables have name and value and also make me understand something that i try to understand from the start about the one time purchase ;p
Don't forget to log out of my correspondence with you (and also don't pay attention to the last message).

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes