Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I found why game fucked up when i cut all verify process with my magic jump and it's not a good news for this part of the code to work there files needed and probably registry value not sure but long story short we need to find a way to bypass the verify function but with them not going around them so i will be time consuming

elusael666 if you go full goat and share the files this will help a lot speeding up the process to remove all the useless webrequest that the game make to check all the stuf but i need base value to act as an exemple for me to set them to fake value that are the same structure a the one you get inside some files that i cant get without login

If you all wonder why i need this so bad the game check theese value and use them as part of the loading some set the browser profile name for zenfullcrom other player name session id etc some i manage to guess what the game expect other not so much or at least not easily and fast

Mar 1, 2020
I found why game fucked up when i cut all verify process with my magic jump and it's not a good news for this part of the code to work there files needed and probably registry value not sure but long story short we need to find a way to bypass the verify function but with them not going around them so i will be time consuming

elusael666 if you go full goat and share the files this will help a lot speeding up the process to remove all the useless webrequest that the game make to check all the stuf but i need base value to act as an exemple for me to set them to fake value that are the same structure a the one you get inside some files that i cant get without login

If you all wonder why i need this so bad the game check theese value and use them as part of the loading some set the browser profile name for zenfullcrom other player name session id etc some i manage to guess what the game expect other not so much or at least not easily and fast
Hello npomme.
Do you write to him in private?
11111111111111111111.png

Last edited:

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
so sorry for asking like this but firstly,
its $12 one time? or monthly?
and also is the animation engine fairly similar to the first yiff?
i havent seen anyone share any videos

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I want to say that yes, it may be $12 monthly to consistently get access to the builds. You can pay once and get the latest build as of these messages, but once you cancel the pledge, the next month you won't be able to download it (unless it comes before that, but still). It's very similar to how Town of Magic does it with the "premium" dev version letting you fiddle with stats and whatnot (I know because I fell into that same pitfall not knowing that the constant support was needed to get access to that build thereafter...but I digress).

Also, the animations are, while similar and still unpolished, from the videos people have posted through multiple sources, it has gone quite the overhaul. From creating your own characters with minimal limits (afaik), limbs being attached to surfaces (and other bodies!), plus some other semantics I don't even know the words about. I'd recommend checking back a few videos other users have posted, and that'll give you an idea as to how far the project has come.

Yes, even the hilarious Toriel flip glitching out.

Jun 4, 2019
-pay once
-game requires authorisation once
-after that you can play for as long as you want, even offline.
The only thing is that you won't have the access to newer versions after your pledge ends. But your copy will work fine

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
i really do appreciate the replies and videos in particular,
hmmmm, to be completely honest the one main thing i enjoyed in the first game,
was that there was a slider you could manipulate to create manual control of penetration,
so well... w/o that, i wouldn't be interested sadly

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
wellity wellity wellity alrite~ very noice,
i was thinking about it tho, i asked about needing to constantly pay $12 for access,
as compared to being able to unlock that subscription period's current build, but uhm,
it was mentioned you could activate it, then play that particular build offline indefinitely, makes sense,

is there a way for someone to share their activated build for offline play?
tho i can imagine there being issues of people trying to go online w/ that certain users copy, causing that persons account to be restricted/banned,
but theoretically, would that be possible?

Jun 4, 2019
i was thinking about it tho, i asked about needing to constantly pay $12 for access,
as compared to being able to unlock that subscription period's current build, but uhm,
it was mentioned you could activate it, then play that particular build offline indefinitely, makes sense,

tho i can imagine there being issues of people trying to go online w/ that certain users copy, causing that persons account to be restricted/banned,
From what I understood. It generates a key off your patreon and specific for your pc and stores it somewhere in cache or wherever. so, let's say, you bought a new pc/reinstalled windows - you need yo authenticate your PC again.

Not 1 to 1 correct explanation, but it's something along those lines.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
-yes and no, 12$ give you acces to the patreon for one month, you can pay 12$ and you just have to cancel the next monthly subscription after in your profile, you will still have acces toyour last dowloaded ver of FurryVNE
i regret it is like that instead of offer multiple payment options, but patreon doing patreon things... nothing new.
-i don't think, the render result is more or less the same, the animation quality can be way better because way more freedom
-they have stop for a while, but look better.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020

i'm trying to crack this game for like weeks now the long story short is

you login to patreon they use some of patreon data to generate a machine id a set of passwords and a session id.

They post all of that to yl2.cloud/verify their backend then query patreon and check for pledge if you have pledged they register you inside their backend probably into the database and return a json array that contain data (probably profile name, a boolean, some strings) the code is obfuscated so without an account i cant be sure at 100%.

Then the game use these data to know if you pledged or not and then store the cookie into a local database managed by zenfulcrom thats a browser that used in the code to handle the login thing and as long as this cookie or they backend is alive you're set to use the game minus what i probable missed.

the thing that i miss is this folder stored inside %appdata%/FurryVNE inside this there is the key to unstuck me but no one want to share it or just ignore me when i try to private message them.

and if you want a poc there a video were i showcase the game running with fucked up textures and meshes and some fonctionnality are broken that were the crack is and were i'm stuck for like weeks because the variables doesnt seem to fully initialize and i dont have enough data to know why this is happening and i'm 100% sure that this folder will give me the missing piece but for know no luck so i'm going back playing cat and mouse game with this game wish me luck

Mar 1, 2020
i'm trying to crack this game for like weeks now the long story short is

you login to patreon they use some of patreon data to generate a machine id a set of passwords and a session id.

They post all of that to yl2.cloud/verify their backend then query patreon and check for pledge if you have pledged they register you inside their backend probably into the database and return a json array that contain data (probably profile name, a boolean, some strings) the code is obfuscated so without an account i cant be sure at 100%.

Then the game use these data to know if you pledged or not and then store the cookie into a local database managed by zenfulcrom thats a browser that used in the code to handle the login thing and as long as this cookie or they backend is alive you're set to use the game minus what i probable missed.

the thing that i miss is this folder stored inside %appdata%/FurryVNE inside this there is the key to unstuck me but no one want to share it or just ignore me when i try to private message them.

and if you want a poc there a video were i showcase the game running with fucked up textures and meshes and some fonctionnality are broken that were the crack is and were i'm stuck for like weeks because the variables doesnt seem to fully initialize and i dont have enough data to know why this is happening and i'm 100% sure that this folder will give me the missing piece but for know no luck so i'm going back playing cat and mouse game with this game wish me luck
Good luck, I hope they will give you a folder.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Good luck, I hope they will give you a folder.
At this point i think i crack the game in like 3h with the folder or it will clarify if i need to "emulate the backend" to get this working but i doubt if i get these file that anything will set it to uncrackable worst case scenario you guy cant use the cloud and download from it and i think for the one wanting this to make animation this is not a big deal

shimdim

Apr 11, 2020
At this point i think i crack the game in like 3h with the folder or it will clarify if i need to "emulate the backend" to get this working but i doubt if i get these file that anything will set it to uncrackable worst case scenario you guy cant use the cloud and download from it and i think for the one wanting this to make animation this is not a big deal
Here's hoping you make progress, I'm rooting for you!

Mar 1, 2020
You better take as much rest from this sh*t as you need so that you don't engage in painful hacking.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes