Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

JoeySalads

Apr 18, 2018
I think i got it it will need an external patcher as i need to generate files and i need to test a bit my theory but it really feel its done

It append today or tommorrow
Well done, I am incredibly proud of you and am both grateful and in awe of your hard work to manage to pull of this incredible heist. I am happy that one has risen above the rest and completed this monumental feat.

GG

PS. Don't forget to obfuscate your own code, don't want them to have easy access to your solution and patch it out.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Well done, I am incredibly proud of you and am both grateful and in awe of your hard work to manage to pull of this incredible heist. I am happy that one has risen above the rest and completed this monumental feat.

GG

PS. Don't forget to obfuscate your own code, don't want them to have easy access to your solution and patch it out.
i dont plan on adding anything to protect my code it will make it way to messy and it will slow it down quite a bit and i'm not really a fan of all of these "protection" if they want they will patch it if i want i will crack their game or someone smarter than me that the perpetual game that cost litterally enough money to end the world hunger if we all dev were really smart these so called protection will stay unused as they dont fucking help anyone and dont generate more money and that its a fact and also make the game work longer as the first thing to break when game are old are the DRM look at securom broken and in certain case that drm could broke computeur and the list can be elongated to all the old trick the make copy hard look at naughty dog that litterally gave the crack from Razor because the drm broke and they dont have the source file anymore....

and you all hater dont came and say to me the research state that only 80% of hacked game are finally buyed that state that we miss 20% of sale that false that 20% represent the one that cant buy it for politic reason or other thing and the one that dont enjoyed the game maybe2 or 3 % are the one that dont want to pay
if youre game / software is good people will pay for it just to get the update without torrenting 846gbyte each time the game patch 3 bytes and to support the dev to get more content or sequels

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I need a beta tester but I'm all done if i'm not to sleep deprived and compiled the exe backward xD

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
i dont plan on adding anything to protect my code it will make it way to messy and it will slow it down quite a bit and i'm not really a fan of all of these "protection" if they want they will patch it if i want i will crack their game or someone smarter than me that the perpetual game that cost litterally enough money to end the world hunger if we all dev were really smart these so called protection will stay unused as they dont fucking help anyone and dont generate more money and that its a fact and also make the game work longer as the first thing to break when game are old are the DRM look at securom broken and in certain case that drm could broke computeur and the list can be elongated to all the old trick the make copy hard look at naughty dog that litterally gave the crack from Razor because the drm broke and they dont have the source file anymore....

and you all hater dont came and say to me the research state that only 80% of hacked game are finally buyed that state that we miss 20% of sale that false that 20% represent the one that cant buy it for politic reason or other thing and the one that dont enjoyed the game maybe2 or 3 % are the one that dont want to pay
if youre game / software is good people will pay for it just to get the update without torrenting 846gbyte each time the game patch 3 bytes and to support the dev to get more content or sequels
they do prevent "stealing" your work for a period of time, so they do generate money, THAT is a fact.
already said why, don't want to repeat.
the truth is IF the "protection" was not worth the money they spend on it, they won't use it. if it work for AAA games, it will work for the rest (and it is).
they do remove protection or update it after a period of time

Sauce for the % if you can.
ppl sometimes take their ideology as a generality and sometime as a majority. be a bit skeptical about your own ideas, that work for me as well. Don't misunderstand i do agree that is sad that some ppl can't test the game because they can't pay on patreon, but i highly doubt the number are right even with a "more or less average".
being skeptical also mean being open minded imo, so we need to understand the mindset behind that move too and why their is no free demo out now. again don't trow a rock at them because they've put it.

p.s : the only hater i saw till now are some on f95 that critics the game negatively (not all), and that one guy that mock you, who can't and/or don't want to pay. if you count some or me as a hater for arguing against your thoughts... can't do anything about that, but that is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Queen Zexiara

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
they do prevent "stealing" your work for a period of time, so they do generate money, THAT is a fact.
already said why, don't want to repeat.
the truth is IF the "protection" was not worth the money they spend on it, they won't use it. if it work for AAA games, it will work for the rest (and it is).

Sauce for the % if you can.
ppl sometimes take their ideology as a generality and sometime as a majority. be a bit skeptical about your own ideas, that work for me as well. Don't misunderstand i do agree that is sad that some ppl can't test the game because they can't pay on patreon, but i highly doubt the number are right even with a "more or less average".
being skeptical also mean being open minded imo, so we need to understand the mindset behind that move too and why their is no free demo out now. again don't trow a rock at them because they've put it.

p.s : the only hater i saw till now are some on f95 that critics the game negatively (not all), and that one guy that mock you, who can't and/or don't want to pay. if you count some or me as a hater for arguing against your thoughts... can't do anything about that, but that is wrong.
i kinda take the number out of my head i dont remember exactly but if you ask :

and on this page there a link to a study of 300 pages

and the best example i can give look at the state of minecraft his creator litterally said to hack it and its one of the most played / buyed game ever...

piracy is good for real and you will be kinda impressed by the cost of denuvo and how much these AAA games loose to try scraping the end of the barrel

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
i kinda take the number out of my head i dont remember exactly but if you ask :

and on this page there a link to a study of 300 pages

and the best example i can give look at the state of minecraft his creator litterally said to hack it and its one of the most played / buyed game ever...

piracy is good for real and you will be kinda impressed by the cost of denuvo and how much these AAA games loose to try scraping the end of the barrel
And if that wouldnt be enough the EU had delivered a long case study proving that even in the case of indie studios the money lost from piracy are often negliable and in worst case sceniario barely affecting the sales revenue but at the same time it can passively increase the long term profits from the project by making the news of it spread.

Piracy is really only dangerous to shitty games where no positive feedback borns or ones where the anti-piracy is soo anti-customer that it actively hurt the sales of the game like Spore.

haste

Jul 27, 2018
Yoo, npomme congrats. It seems like you did a swell job.
It's a shame I couldn't participate in cracking a little more as I have a lot of IRL work nowdays. Nevertheless, your success is very inspirational to me.

And this crack will be a great learning resource ;)

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes