Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
9k a month is a hefty amount of cash that means this game is making 6 figures holy

so im guessing the devs live off of this game huh

well if getting this game will take forever any other options

May 25, 2021
9k a month is a hefty amount of cash that means this game is making 6 figures holy

so im guessing the devs live off of this game huh

well if getting this game will take forever any other options
you do not know the many expenses of living there.
it spiked this month from 4k, which barely covers utility and living and food, and other bills.
unless you will house devs and give them free food, they need make more money than that.

they lost money for many months, and Unity engine bug that Unity couldn't fix, it delayed the game a whole year before, but its fixed now so we have interactions finally now.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
That's not true. You just have to login again to acquire a new key. Works without pledge.
Have that been tested?

I mean if i tie the authentication of a version to your hardvare and some mystery file i place somewhere else, that file or the hardware is changed later on for some reason, how exactly will the system re-authenticate you without having a valid pledge at that moment?
You cant run at all the game without the pledge happening so it wouldnt been strange to say that it doesnt start the re-authentication at all without a pledge being active in the first place.

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
Have that been tested?

I mean if i tie the authentication of a version to your hardvare and some mystery file i place somewhere else, that file or the hardware is changed later on for some reason, how exactly will the system re-authenticate you without having a valid pledge at that moment?
You cant run at all the game without the pledge happening so it wouldnt been strange to say that it doesnt start the re-authentication at all without a pledge being active in the first place.
It's likely tied to the patreon account since that's what you log in with. So when you pledge they could just store the date and then compare it with the version (date) you're requesting a key for.

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
So no crack yet ? Sad, but i believe in you !
Even tho i pledged day 1 for the update with actual stuff when it dropped, since i already supported this game since YL1 from time to time when there were good updates, not some bug fixes and shit.
But i'm rooting for this to be cracked, to hell with this type of DRM, it is anti-consumer and kinda a spit in a face.

When i buy copy of a game i want to own it, not fucking rent it or some shit, not put availability of a game in hands of some retarded company trough mandatory authentication. Not have this shit linked to some Hardware ID the devs didn't bother to even explain how it works, how can you lose it, e.t.c. And not any other way to sell just temporary access and not the game.
There already was some issues with cookies or something when even ppl who gave money couldn't access the game, so fuck this shit.

As for the game itself, honestly as of right now, you don't lose that much yet. It's very jank, and except for custom made characters(many of them are not even updated by people who made them, to properly work for this update) it doesn't really have anything that YL1 have not. Yeah, there is Timeline now for animation like in blender or sfm, but you don't really need that if you just wanna make the furry do the seggs. Those videos uploaded here, mostly show the best of how it looks in terms of physics and soft body stuff, in reality it's very janky, one wrong step and it breaks. Or things just spasm and jitter on it's own sometimes. In stability, the physics are much worse than what YL1 had.
And for this they want you to have RTX and other relatively new hardware as recommended, for a game that doesn't even look next-gen. And recommended it absolutely is, cuz for me it runs like shit once you start adding multiple characters to the scene.

G_777888999000

Formerly 'Japanese kitty G_7778'
Mar 1, 2020
Even tho i pledged day 1 for the update with actual stuff when it dropped, since i already supported this game since YL1 from time to time when there were good updates, not some bug fixes and shit.
But i'm rooting for this to be cracked, to hell with this type of DRM, it is anti-consumer and kinda a spit in a face.

When i buy copy of a game i want to own it, not fucking rent it or some shit, not put availability of a game in hands of some retarded company trough mandatory authentication. Not have this shit linked to some Hardware ID the devs didn't bother to even explain how it works, how can you lose it, e.t.c. And not any other way to sell just temporary access and not the game.
There already was some issues with cookies or something when even ppl who gave money couldn't access the game, so fuck this shit.

As for the game itself, honestly as of right now, you don't lose that much yet. It's very jank, and except for custom made characters(many of them are not even updated by people who made them, to properly work for this update) it doesn't really have anything that YL1 have not. Yeah, there is Timeline now for animation like in blender or sfm, but you don't really need that if you just wanna make the furry do the seggs. Those videos uploaded here, mostly show the best of how it looks in terms of physics and soft body stuff, in reality it's very janky, one wrong step and it breaks. Or things just spasm and jitter on it's own sometimes. In stability, the physics are much worse than what YL1 had.
And for this they want you to have RTX and other relatively new hardware as recommended, for a game that doesn't even look next-gen. And recommended it absolutely is, cuz for me it runs like shit once you start adding multiple characters to the scene.
You'd better kiss the boys than wait for the crack game.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
you do not know the many expenses of living there.
it spiked this month from 4k, which barely covers utility and living and food, and other bills.
unless you will house devs and give them free food, they need make more money than that.

they lost money for many months, and Unity engine bug that Unity couldn't fix, it delayed the game a whole year before, but its fixed now so we have interactions finally now.
Wow you can't live with 4k / month men i litterally live on 1200$ / month and can barely make it but i manage to make it work
if i was making 4k im starting to live like a fucking king with coke hookers and a fucking butler with 2k i stop struggling and just live with enough money to start saving in case of problem.

if they are 2 or 3 lads developping this game they take home almost 3k if you can't cover expense at 3k a month you need to fix your budget for real there something you do that need to stop or you are trying to live way higher than your money can cover

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
Wow you can't live with 4k / month men i litterally live on 1200$ / month and can barely make it but i manage to make it work
if i was making 4k im starting to live like a fucking king with coke hookers and a fucking butler with 2k i stop struggling and just live with enough money to start saving in case of problem.

if they are 2 or 3 lads developping this game they take home almost 3k if you can't cover expense at 3k a month you need to fix your budget for real there something you do that need to stop or you are trying to live way higher than your money can cover
Yea fuck them devs this project is a cool idea but the output is bad. They throw on this shitty junky drm that only ruins the possibility of easy crack. Now we have to get people like npomme that have even the littlest of cracking skills. (Thanks npomme for trying your best), but let's be real If we want this shit to be cracked we need some real pro's. People that know exactly what to do and how to output it without issue.

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
I say all we need is someone that can bypass the backend where the game gets all the assets. Than npomme could update his patcher with it than we should have access to play. As of rn the game works kinda I tested with his patches and it works but all the Char assets are gone.

May 25, 2021

if you live in expensive places with high taxes, 4k isn't enough for two people as expensies become more worse every year now..

• Haha
Reactions: Kernels

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
if you live in expensive places with high taxes, 4k isn't enough for two people as expensies become more worse every year now..
in the case of the dev any basement will do if they live from their game they can go in low taxe less expensive places you dont need to live in expensive place if your job is to code on a PC and you need internet and electricity most of people that live in expensive place do it for their job / school no one want to pay 4K rent for tipping on a keyboard at home

If it was not for the work or school why in your right mind you stay in these zone that have taxes that cost a the needed money to fucking buy an house anywhere else with pool and a garden

i can imagine people dont want to live big city but at this kind of cost i dont really understand why you dont make the move if nothing bolt you there

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
in the case of the dev any basement will do if they live from their game they can go in low taxe less expensive places you dont need to live in expensive place if your job is to code on a PC and you need internet and electricity most of people that live in expensive place do it for their job / school no one want to pay 4K rent for tipping on a keyboard at home

If it was not for the work or school why in your right mind you stay in these zone that have taxes that cost a the needed money to fucking buy an house anywhere else with pool and a garden

i can imagine people dont want to live big city but at this kind of cost i dont really understand why you dont make the move if nothing bolt you there
Great idea! and the russians and people living in countries with devalue currency that you say you're cracking the game for can just move if they want to play, right?

npomme

Nov 20, 2020

Its simple as long as you dont loose your patreon and they keep the backend up and running you can get the last build that you have pledged on it mean no bug fixes for you if dont pledge anymore

Lets take worst case scenario you pledge for build 1 they release build 2 your pledge end they fucked the build 2 bad there no history of file if they dont care you can get only the build 2 file so if you have deleted the key and file.byte from build 1 you are stuck on build2 until new pledge

if they takedown the backend and you formated your pc or made a big hardware change you are fucked even if you have the files

So you dont buy a game you rent it and these day you rent car, tv, game you own nothing and the compagny love that as they can take back anything they want
you have no property on the thing you rent and make so much more money for the same shit perfect capitalism shit here

So if the dev get tired of this they can close the door dont release a build without authentication and cut off acces to all the tipper in a hours or so that not a model where i will put any kind of money these model are a plagueand more people dont realise they own nothing in their life and the day you fuck up bad you will have nothing to sell

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Great idea! and the russians and people living in countries with devalue currency that you say you're cracking the game for can just move if they want to play, right?
Not exactly the same situation here i talk about the dev and they arent russian for what i understand if they were you will see no patreon as patreon refuse to pay russia

And like i say IF YOU HAVE NOTHING THAT PIN YOU DOWN IN A HIGH TAXE HIGH RENT ZONE! and you have a choice Damn read boy before starting using strawman shit -_-"

Reactions: ssbbssc
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes