Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
i do feel npomme is working on the crack but don't know if he's gonna get close to even cracking it... in the mean time ima use my lua skills to create some dumb project that ima forget about in a few weeks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Queen Zexiara

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I don't doubt that it won't, these first days I got a first impression, the project feels like a nice house from far away, but inside it's a bit horrible, it has a lot of things to correct and tbh, you can't enjoy it much because it's all based on a subscription that you must renew someday (I would appreciate it if they released it on steam).

Idk, it feels very weird, it has good stuff on a technical level (as I always said), but it does feel like you're dealing with a scam

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
I don't doubt that it won't, these first days I got a first impression, the project feels like a nice house from far away, but inside it's a bit horrible, it has a lot of things to correct and tbh, you can't enjoy it much because it's all based on a subscription that you must renew someday (I would appreciate it if they released it on steam).

Idk, it feels very weird, it has good stuff on a technical level (as I always said), but it does feel like you're dealing with a scam
They should just give the people what they want. freeeeeeeeee

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Realtalk, as much as lewd Patreon game devs don't want to hear it, piracy is a HUGE source of advertisement, ESPECIALLY for lewd game devs.
In a world where it would be unfeasible to actually run real ads, you need eyes on your content, as many eyes as you can get, doesn't matter where they come from and whether or not they'll actually pay for it.

F95 and Kemono are both huge examples of this; I've found loads of games on both sites that I would've never heard of otherwise, and even paid for a few despite being a broke-ass caretaker IRL.
I'll retweet their posts on Twitter, I'll mention their games on various Discord servers, and I'll drop reviews on their games on Itch. Dunno if I'm making an impact since I've only got 3k followers between Itch and Twitter, but they're getting more views than if I didn't do it.

Looking down at the "similar threads" box at the bottom of the page, a shit-tier, 1.5/5 star game's thread has 419k views. I'm sure at least 1% of those views are from people who've bought the game, which is a lot better than nothing.
Another 1/5 star game in that list has 164k views, same there, I'm sure even as bad as it probably is, I bet at least 1% of those views are from someone who's bought the game, which is a lot more than zero.
Whats Kemono?

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
i dont think it does, at least not yet, according to what someone posted on page 55, sigh
i wonder how long that'll take, sheeeesh

Peacefeel

Dec 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure that people chatting in here are forgetting that
FurryVNE stands for Furry Visual Noveling Editor.
(Quote from the dev).

As far as I can see, we just got an animation editor, not even animation sharing. We don't even have any "Visual Novel" elements yet, so sadly, this project is quite far from being "Done".
We might be close to "Yiffalicious 2" with characters and animations, but we still have a long way until devs will even consider making this game tool free.

May 25, 2021
I'm pretty sure that people chatting in here are forgetting that (Quote from the dev).

As far as I can see, we just got an animation editor, not even animation sharing. We don't even have any "Visual Novel" elements yet, so sadly, this project is quite far from being "Done".
We might be close to "Yiffalicious 2" with characters and animations, but we still have a long way until devs will even consider making this game tool free.
you don't know that they change its name so they wont get banned from patreon, they change it when a lot of furry creators and h-game creators were getting banned, so they change the name to look more SFW.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Waiting to see how no one is going to pay anything when they play the game because "it's buggy, worse than yiffalicius and something that's not worth the money" or "I would have paid if the developers weren't money-greedy vermin"
If someone did pay, why would they shit talk about their "purchase"? Especially now? I wouldnt. Not even gonna let my subconscious admit that to myself, if i happen to walk into one. Let alone anyone else

Either take the L and make the most of it, or be knee deep in regret and hate everything. Buyer's remorse is a thing, you know :ROFLMAO:
Been there, done that, live goes on. Anyone else fell for lootbox/gacha before? lmao

Blain

May 30, 2017
i honestly have no clue how the animator works yet but i heard it uses points with a time marker or something
It has now steps and timelines

Steps are the "snapshots" from yiffalicious, and inside of each step can be one or more timelines.

Timelines allow, as far as I know, to create movements. For instance, if you set a timeline thats last 2 seconds and you want that a character clap, on the second 0 the hands are together and on the second 1 are separated, then to second 2 the hands starts to near again, and then it repeats again.

But I don´t konw if it has other funcionalities.

Last edited:

StoneyGx

Mar 13, 2020
It has now steps and timelines

Steps are the "snapshots" from yiffalicious, and inside of echar step can be one or more timelines.

Timelines allow, as far as I know, to create movements. For instance, if you set a timeline thats last 2 seconds and you want that a character clap, on the second 0 the hands are together and on the second 1 are separated, then to second 2 the hands starts to near again, and then it repeats again.

But I don´t konw if it has other funcionalities.
Yeah, all you said is true, but to add a little bit, timelines aren't only for movement, they are basically for everything. Face/eye/brow expressions, sounds, intercourse speed, depth, distance etc. The way i use it, is i create like 20 timelines (for example, one timeline is for one characters facial expressions, the other one is for the other character.) Make it like 20 secs long, set the start values at the beggining of the timeline, and add different values somewhere further in the timeline (when you want the facial expression to change)

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
does this have oral penetration unlike the first game
No, there is no real oral sex in the game yet. Not procedurally as with anal and vaginal at least. You can only do it trough crutches, with invisible character like in the first game, and since game now have a timeline editor and you can actually manually animate things, this should make it easier to do these "fake" oral scenes, and result would look better then YL1.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
If someone did pay, why would they shit talk about their "purchase"? Especially now? I wouldnt. Not even gonna let my subconscious admit that to myself, if i happen to walk into one. Let alone anyone else

Either take the L and make the most of it, or be knee deep in regret and hate everything. Buyer's remorse is a thing, you know :ROFLMAO:
Been there, done that, live goes on. Anyone else fell for lootbox/gacha before? lmao
Mate if i buy a shitty game on steam, i will leave a negative review and if its THAT shitty i will haunt all possible sites to give them a negative review just so they can see the results of their "work" no matter what.

Why wouldnt anyone who buys this come here and explain how and why its bad? The only reason to use something you dislike would be sunk cost fallacy and thats also no good.

Yeah, all you said is true, but to add a little bit, timelines aren't only for movement, they are basically for everything. Face/eye/brow expressions, sounds, intercourse speed, depth, distance etc. The way i use it, is i create like 20 timelines (for example, one timeline is for one characters facial expressions, the other one is for the other character.) Make it like 20 secs long, set the start values at the beggining of the timeline, and add different values somewhere further in the timeline (when you want the facial expression to change)
Does that mean that unless you do like someone who already has plenty of animation experience you need to do your best to not make the result look like some choppy lagfest between each timeline?

Reactions: Goddamnaccounts
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes