Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes
May 25, 2021
to be fair I was of the assumption there was more then two people working on this.
I see that so many people keep thinking this way about it, but it is really just 1 person that does the program, and 1 person that does the models.

That's why it slow and how its unity bug was delaying it for a full year because unity failed to fix the bug twice that delayed it so long.

Queen Zexiara

Oct 20, 2019
How'd you even get the kissing done right? The mouth IK rigs never want to work for me.
Thank you. I fuuucking love kissing. It's so romantic yet so underrated in the yiff industry. My hope is that if I draw more intimate kissing content then other artists will catch on and I wont have to depend on my own artwork for stimulation, which is why I fought the software to get that kiss made.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i believe that's everything required for a sweet FurryVNE kiss. now check this shit

View attachment i animated this in 50 minutes wort wort wort..mp4
(Figure 1: craket's 2 most upvoted girls making out, rushed together in 50 minutes with minimal polishing)

my next missions are to bring awareness to "sword_swallowing_position", normalize intense thighjobs, and make tribadism cool again

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2018
Decided to try my hand with it. Don't exactly have a premium video editor so did what I could with Clipchamp. Kinda had fun with this both the animating and editing process of it. Kinda cheezy and with a VHS effect but figured it'd be fun to add to the narm charm.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I see that so many people keep thinking this way about it, but it is really just 1 person that does the program, and 1 person that does the models.

That's why it slow and how its unity bug was delaying it for a full year because unity failed to fix the bug twice that delayed it so long.
I dont like that phrasing "unity failed to fix a bug" yeah game engine have bugs but in the real world we dont wait on a fix we just fix it or find a way around it imagine you make a AAA game there a bug insine unity 2023 and you wait on the 2026 for a fix and when you import the project into the new version all your old code is fucked up because they changed all the function youre using.

Maybe their dev isn't that good and cant fix bug like that or find a way around it but they could offer the job to someone that know how to fix this and just make it a one time paid job

Also this could be because they use something out of the spec and the engine wasnt really designed to do that but as multiple bug report go and multiple people reporting it unity decided to add the feature and "bug fix"

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Unity is just trash. Bug or no bug, I think it was good they switched out when they did.
unity is great there are better one but unity is versatile easy to learn and do you realise that some of the best title of this 5 or 10 last years are made on unity in the small game indistry this is the most used engine lately godot seem to take the crown but before godot this was unity up there not unreal or gamemaker its not for nothing he was here for this long

Any tools is the best tool in the good hand

an exemple i think of is crash bandicoot developper patched the sdk from sony to remove some useless librairies and make more space inside the ram without that the game will not work on ps2 they where using a tool that has a limited doc but figured it out anyway at the end

May 25, 2021
I dont like that phrasing "unity failed to fix a bug" yeah game engine have bugs but in the real world we dont wait on a fix we just fix it or find a way around it imagine you make a AAA game there a bug insine unity 2023 and you wait on the 2026 for a fix and when you import the project into the new version all your old code is fucked up because they changed all the function youre using.

Maybe their dev isn't that good and cant fix bug like that or find a way around it but they could offer the job to someone that know how to fix this and just make it a one time paid job

Also this could be because they use something out of the spec and the engine wasnt really designed to do that but as multiple bug report go and multiple people reporting it unity decided to add the feature and "bug fix"
no you don't know or remember, unity said it had a feature but it the feature didn't do the work, something something SDF baker real time something like that, unity saw bug report and said they will fix it. they patched it, but their patch didn't fix it, the dev ask if he should wait for unity to fix bug again or move to newer version and scrap all the work on SDF baker thing.

unity fixed the bug after second try, that made it take longer, and dev had made their own version of the feature from scratch when waiting for the fix.

Reactions: SugarDuckling

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Yes just it need to rename the computer name and i cant figure why Tf i need to do that so if you guy are ok with the renaming thing i can pretty much write a patche today!
well, we can try and then see what happend, I mean is better than nothing. Is it difficult to rename the pc?

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
Yes just it need to rename the computer name and i cant figure why Tf i need to do that so if you guy are ok with the renaming thing i can pretty much write a patche today!
we fine with this well i am fine with this lol

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes