Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

thesquid22

Jan 15, 2023
Download page:Malformed attachment request,Unable to download, showing virus...
Works on my machine, it has to do a bunch of stuff like rename your PC and mess with your PCs registry files due to how the patreon bullshit works, just click past it, unless you're like. hosting servers or something
Screenshot 2024-03-19 011643.png

Last edited:

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
The problem now is: I cannot download this RAR file and this file cannot be clicked to download...
You may have to turn off your anti virus for it to download and once downloaded the rar might be a bit buggy so do open with rar than if the game is downloaded open the patcher in the furryvne directory do what it says than before you restart rename the PC to the name npomme gave than restart and open the game than you should be good to play.

alt-altsk

Nov 19, 2023
The problem now is: I cannot download this RAR file and this file cannot be clicked to download...
Try connecting to the US using a VPN. Or, if you are using Windows, you can download it by disabling Windows Defender.
(google translation.)

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Game File : Pixeldrain

The crack
DISABLE AV Yeah its fucking detected as malicious wich it is as he will set registry entry extract file delete some inject dll no av and no amount of work on this code will clear it from detection

Extract the game take the patcher inside the game folder were GameAssembly.dll is located and execute the patcher as admin

wait until it finishes then when prompted restart

Go the the windows logo after restarting right plick on it and go to system and verify that you see this
View attachment 3457438
as you computer name then if it the case launch the game and enjoy if not you can set this manually somwhere there a rename button click on ot and paste this:
216980daf7d7a105b778be6b9a550904

and reboot

as long as the computer is named like that the game will work without having an account

I USE EXTENSIVELY POWERSHELL BECAUSE I'M LAZY AND THIS WILL NOT WORK ON NON POWERSHELL OS

and it need to be run one time only
Patcher failed to update registry and unpack temp.zip, made everything myself - and it works

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
maybe the space 1710862680161.png is the problem i dont have time right now to fix that but yeah can just unpack the archives manually as the rest works

but taht is strange: 1710862781875.png

I need to make a smaller patcher and file separated for manual installation later for the case like that or maybe use an installer for the file like fitgirl as i can set registry value ans such with that

GoKillRe

Nov 28, 2017

Pixeldrain
Thank you, I downloaded it successfully.
I have two questions to ask:
Restarting the computer will invalidate the crack, so every time you restart the computer, you need to open the software and execute it once to start the game. Do I understand this correctly?
Does this software need to be placed in the game root directory to execute correctly?

Jun 4, 2019
I have a question I would like to ask : Restarting the computer will invalidate the crack, so every time you restart the computer, you need to open the software and execute it once to start the game. Do I understand this correctly?
Just run it once. Works after restarts

Reactions: ctOS__

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
I have a question I would like to ask : Restarting the computer will invalidate the crack, so every time you restart the computer, you need to open the software and execute it once to start the game. Do I understand this correctly?
Nope, restart is required to apply new computer name

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I have two questions to ask:
Restarting the computer will invalidate the crack, so every time you restart the computer, you need to open the software and execute it once to start the game. Do I understand this correctly?
Does this software need to be placed in the game root directory to execute correctly?
the good answer is as long you dont touch the computer name you can use the crack and dont need to launch the patcher again

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes