Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
3-12 version is working on my end - thanks npomme!

One thing I noticed, though, is that the backups the patcher creates for the appdata (character files, poses, ect) aren't actually backups, the patcher just moves them to the backup folder it creates. If anybody was using the old versions and made characters with them, be sure to check that backup if your characters are gone, and definitely don't delete that folder!
if you chan check i will rerun test to be sure but if you can verify the folder is on your desktop that will be usefull and sorry if i deleted you character i really tested this quick so it can be bugged

bluespark

Feb 23, 2019
The backup file was created on my desktop, and nothing was lost, it all got moved properly. I understand now why you made it the way you did, it just made me worried for a second.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
The backup file was created on my desktop, and nothing was lost, it all got moved properly. I understand now why you made it the way you did, it just made me worried for a second.
thanks god i was worried for a second i will never pardon me if i was to delete files by mistake

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Thinking on it at the moment, couldn't this also be run on a VM so it doesn't touch your "main" PC?:unsure:
no because VM always will make the game work weird and inside VM there is stuff that doesnt work 100% as expected and dealing with that is really painfull i will maybe eventually get to fix the computer name thing just dont have time right now

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
OMG YOU ARE QUOTING AN OLD VERSION DONT PANIC I HAVE YOU

Cracked the 2024-03-12 version

Game files : Pixeldrain

Crack : Pixeldrain

same tutorial

take the patcher inside the game folder run restart computer enjoy !
don't worry guys, some hero will sooner or later show up with his copy of the game and give us a chance to play it. Thank you in advance, hero of the future
what a plot twist, How does it feel to be the one who started this journey and at the same time be the hero that the legends talked about?

bluespark

Feb 23, 2019
NOOOOOOOO build 2024-03-12 DOES NOT accept my old characters including my first interactive! DAMN IT HOLY HELL!!!

View attachment 3459888
Odd, all the characters I've tried so far have loaded up, been edited, and exported/loaded into interactions no problem... If you have the last non-interactions build still, maybe load that up, re-save your characters, then try them again in the new build? Can't speak for old interactions, personally...

Mar 1, 2020
Odd, all the characters I've tried so far have loaded up, been edited, and exported/loaded into interactions no problem... If you have the last non-interactions build still, maybe load that up, re-save your characters, then try them again in the new build? Can't speak for old interactions, personally...
I tried to fix it, but the result is negative, so it means that my PC sucks.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
what a plot twist, How does it feel to be the one who started this journey and at the same time be the hero that the legends talked about?
i'm happy you ppl enjoy but i dont want to be valued higher than i am thats the all problem i have with myself i love to learn understand and resolve problem find solution to situation and all but getting to the solution always seem to set me in a place that i feel i don't deserve or dont really want because i value myself not higher than a tinkerer as there ppl way more smarter than me everywhere

So idk how to feel about that sincerly ;p

Edit : and i need an other game to hack while they fix this one maybe

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
i'm happy you ppl enjoy but i dont want to be valued higher than i am thats the all problem i have with myself i love to learn understand and resolve problem find solution to situation and all but getting to the solution always seem to set me in a place that i feel i don't deserve or dont really want because i value myself not higher than a tinkerer as there ppl way more smarter than me everywhere

Edit : and i need an other game to hack while they fix this one maybe
The greatest are those who despite being very good at what they do, do not close themselves in their individualism and continue to see the value in others, as well as have humility to not see the rest as if they were less. People like you make everyone's life a little better

You should feel proud for having achieved something that not only came from your effort, but was born from the authentic desire of wanting to do it and not out of obligation. Be proud, because we are proud of you

• Red Heart
Reactions: npomme
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes