Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 17, 2023
probably will crack the update as long a someone is willing to share his paid account whith me to speed up the process

the patcher.exe need to be inside the game folder were game assembly is located and you need to launch it only on time after that as long as you have rebooted and dont change the name of your computer the game will start
Problem is, my PC detects it as a virus... and it disappears after the attempt to click it.

Nov 17, 2023
probably will crack the update as long a someone is willing to share his paid account whith me to speed up the process

the patcher.exe need to be inside the game folder were game assembly is located and you need to launch it only on time after that as long as you have rebooted and dont change the name of your computer the game will start
The patcher does not work, it still asks for verification!

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
you are the first have you restarted the pc is the patcher launched as admin?

if yes lets verify something push win + r and type ms-settings:about

Check the computer name it need to be a weird hash 1710954498340.png like so

if all this not work send me a screen of the patcher before rebooting in mp it could be you have some weird issue

Also need you OS wich windows you are using?

Last edited:

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Making functional scenes is harder than i expected,models are way too shaky and i cant seem to find wherever is the option to not make them do that aside from using Ctrl+click the limbs but it still shakes hard,they are literally jello
Also vag and anus stretch so much it breaks model,gotta keep looking at all these buttons

Reactions: tester72
Nov 17, 2023
you are the first have you restarted the pc is the patcher launched as admin?

if yes lets verify something push win + r and type ms-settings:about

Check the computer name it need to be a weird hash View attachment 3462478 like so

if all this not work send me a screen of the patcher before rebooting in mpit could be you have some weird issue

Also need you OS wich windows you are using?
I was using Windows 11

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
temps folder of wondows and it doesnt cleanup win + r %temp%
Doesnt seem to be the case,the export are gettin saved somewhere else,aside from where i pick
And these interactions versions of characters are surprisingly heavy :unsure:

Mar 21, 2023
I got Windows 11 Pro to work. The issue I have now is that I can create and save characters to the default folder. Even download them. However, when trying to add characters to create interactions nothing appears. Also the download option for interaction from the cloud menu is not clickable.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I got Windows 11 Pro to work. The issue I have now is that I can create and save characters to the default folder. Even download them. However, when trying to add characters to create interactions nothing appears. Also the download option for interaction from the cloud menu is not clickable.
i will not fix any cloud issue as hosting cloud cost money and yeah i'm cracking the game bu i want to be fair so if the dev disable cloud on cracked version i will not be the one fixing this !

also the interaction isnt implemented inside the cloud you need to find a way to get file for interation that doesnt involve the cloud like their discord i think i dont really know ahow ppl get hold of file right now

for the character you need to export them for interaction wich is not the same as saving them i think

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
in the character editor you can go to the cloud menu to access tons of characters

no uploading or commenting or voting but you dont seem to need an account to just download characters
oh I thought that being a crack, I could not use cloud functions or something like that, thanks for the clarification :D

bluespark

Feb 23, 2019
Making functional scenes is harder than i expected,models are way too shaky and i cant seem to find wherever is the option to not make them do that aside from using Ctrl+click the limbs but it still shakes hard,they are literally jello
Also vag and anus stretch so much it breaks model,gotta keep looking at all these buttons
Something I've realized in regards to orifices "breaking" is that the shaft has to have all its curve and angle customizations set to 0, and vagina options also have to be set to defaults (anuses are less affected by this, but it helps). Changing the angles and offsets in the interaction itself can also cause similar problems. I loaded up some of my characters that had curved shafts and the results were unwatchable :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Wacre
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes