Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
Making functional scenes is harder than i expected,models are way too shaky and i cant seem to find wherever is the option to not make them do that aside from using Ctrl+click the limbs but it still shakes hard,they are literally jello
Also vag and anus stretch so much it breaks model,gotta keep looking at all these buttons
i think you want these jiggliness sliders? 1710963309067.png

Drae

Nov 2, 2017
npomme looking for a way to spoof %COMPUTERNAME% for a single application to make your crack a self-contained measure, simply because i'm mildly worried it might interfere with my SOLIDWORKS crack.
1710968502292.png
Sometimes the dumbest shit sparks innovation.

EDIT: Yeah it's got an allergic reaction to changing %COMPUTERNAME%, but still works, just thinks it's a fresh install. Still going to look for a solution just for everyone's sake.

Last edited:

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
npomme looking for a way to spoof %COMPUTERNAME% for a single application to make your crack a self-contained measure, simply because i'm mildly worried it might interfere with my SOLIDWORKS crack.
View attachment 3463062
Sometimes the dumbest shit sparks innovation.

EDIT: Yeah it's got an allergic reaction to changing %COMPUTERNAME%, but still works, just thinks it's a fresh install. Still going to look for a solution just for everyone's sake.
Why solid works will be messed by that?

if it wasnt for the need to reboot the fucking computer to apply this change it will be set temporarly and then set back to where it was but windows is alergic to applying anything before reboot and sometimes i think windows is alergic to itself

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
found this on the discord, has a bunch of interactions, thought id share since the link still works for now

took me a while to figure out cause the interactions wouldnt load bu you just need to move the character files into the appdata folder under cloud/interactions/characters then they load fine

nolife1

Nov 2, 2022
I am still having the patreon login page even though my PC name has been changed to the correct name and everything has been succesful.

Drae

Nov 2, 2017
Why solid works will be messed by that?
The general way you crack SW for personal use is by making it treat your own localhost as the license server. Changing the computer name has a funny side effect of your fake zombie server thinking "oh, must be a new worker machine, here, have a fresh setup and initialization... some settings left from previous user? Sure go on use those". It's a non-issue but a great puzzle for me to solve.

• Haha
Reactions: npomme

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I am still having the patreon login page even though my PC name has been changed to the correct name and everything has been succesful.
the only way this append is AV blocking my program
registry no set
Launching the patcher outside the game folder
using the patcher with the wrong game version
or appadata file not set
dll injection dont append

so let me ask you some question

first one wick game version do you use? last patcher go for the build 2024-03-12
then wich windows are you using my patcher use powershell if you have an old version of windows powershell isnt a thing soo that can explain why you have problem

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
You can't change the hostname for a specific process without hooking system calls, which frankly is overkill for a crack. You can, however, change the name temporarily, and without needing a reboot, so I'm not sure why Powershell's Rename-Computer cmdlet was chosen

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
You can't change the hostname for a specific process without hooking system calls, which frankly is overkill for a crack. You can, however, change the name temporarily, and without needing a reboot, so I'm not sure why Powershell's Rename-Computer cmdlet was chosen
because im Lazy but mainly from Time constrain the first code i used wasnt Working as intended and was having really weird issue so to make the thing go faster as i need to sleep sometimes i just opted for the easy shitty cmdlet

Im Curious how you Will change the name and make the system apply it without reboot? As Said all my try were solded by weird bugs and i dont have the time to fix this

But its un dev im making a better patcher version just this one was a fast Working way to deliver the crack and take time to make a better patcher

Reactions: hentailover97

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
because im Lazy but mainly from Time constrain the first code i used wasnt Working as intended and was having really weird issue so to make the thing go faster as i need to sleep sometimes i just opted for the easy shitty cmdlet

Im Curious how you Will change the name and make the system apply it without reboot? As Said all my try were solded by weird bugs and i dont have the time to fix this

But its un dev im making a better patcher version just this one was a fast Working way to deliver the crack and take time to make a better patcher
There's a bunch of registry values you'll have to set. Off the top of my head (probably will be errors in the key names) some are
Code:
Key                                                            Value
SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Computername\Computername  Computername
..SameThing..                           \ActiveComputername  Computername
SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\SomethingIForget\Tcpip\Parameters  Hostname, some other one
Etc.
You get the idea. Either try to find a full list or I'll send it later today when I can.
You can edit these in C++ with the WinAPI (RegSetValueEx, etc. it's all in the Windows.h header)
Example (again, off the top of my head + documentaton, probably flawed):

C:
// C++
HKEY hKey;
LPCTSTR newName = "NewName\0"; // Rename to whatever you want it to be called. Keep the null terminator though
RegOpenKeyEx(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, TEXT("SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Control\\Computername\\Computername"), 0, 0, &hKey);
RegSetValueEx(hKey, TEXT("Computername"), 0, REG_SZ, (LPBYTE)newName, sizeof(newName));
RegCloseKey(hKey);
Essentially there's a bunch of registry values you'll need to edit to the name you want. Save the original with RegGetValue and set it back later and you're golden

Kerston

Mar 21, 2024
Hello guys, why whenever I try made any interaction no matter what character I use the vagina/anal are not "animated" when the dick enter? how do you toogle on It?

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
After trying interactions for some hours,id say there is still some 10 more years until it gets finished :)
Being honest,in my opinion the UI is messy and could use some rework
Functionally its almost sameish options than YL1 with its sameish limitations(Now you cant rotate and move spine/head bones?Its done by a slider that has a really low limit?) since sliders are exactly the same,but its buggy and easy to break models for now and there is a timeline added with keyframes that works...fine i guess
At least the character creator is great,you can get really creative there,just to use to its full potential...you gotta learn some Blender for the offsets

Kerston

Mar 21, 2024
Didnt happened to me,just setting who gives and who takes automatically does the thing without further tweaking
You are pressing the play button from the top right?
What version do you play? can you link It? I gusse my version Is broken.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes