Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

d183

Oct 28, 2017
Hello guys, why whenever I try made any interaction no matter what character I use the vagina/anal are not "animated" when the dick enter? how do you toogle on It?
Same thing happen to me, is like there is no "adaptation" to the penetration, is all just a stiff movement :unsure:

Reactions: Arwen Mays

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
really unlikely that the crack will affect your pc less than that i will make the computer name set to the value only when you play and restore it back after you close the program

but a crack that doesnt touch registry and create file is really unlikely tou happend as you will need to recreate the file generation of the .byte file from scratch and that will need a decrypted one wich is really unlikely to happend with the amout of free time i have
Nah ofc not, thats not how they work, yeah lol. Its only the name changing thing really. Other than that, looking foraward to how you progress from here on (y)

I wonder how the devs would react to this...

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
do a coupling with a dude and an invisible character to get the humping animation then use MouthPoint on another character for the suckin
mmh I think I understand what you are saying but not so well, my English is starting to go bad because of sleep maybe XD, is there any video about the process?

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
mmh I think I understand what you are saying but not so well, my English is starting to go bad because of sleep maybe XD, is there any video about the process?
i havnt seen one yet but the interaction by Craket in this zip has an oral scene

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
You can add MouthPoint for your characters and add influence of this point, this is how youre becoming able to move head. Also you can make a character to look at specifical target. I advice you to look at their video dev log ( ), some functions are different now, but most of things are the same, also some explanation you can find here:

For me it helped a lot, before reading and watching this, I had made kind of a horror scene :HideThePain: but then realized what have I done wrong.
Dude, I'm watching the video and all it's extremely more intuitive than VAM, I'm really thankful that this is finally out, going from VAM hell to this is like floating on clouds XD

Reactions: SugarDuckling
Mar 21, 2023
replacing the characters in scenes lead to disastrous results =(
This is going to get really complicated so get ready. When you load a character into the interaction, it saves a temp file of that character as a hash file. When someone share a interaction, you do not get these files in the right place (assuming they are even included). You have to move the character hash files to the proper location. Then load the scene and it should work. If you want to change characters, the easist method is to copy the original file name hash and paste it to the other character. The only issue is this can create a giant confusing mess if you aren't careful.

Wolfram74

Dec 2, 2020
really unlikely that the crack will affect your pc less than that i will make the computer name set to the value only when you play and restore it back after you close the program

but a crack that doesnt touch registry and create file is really unlikely tou happend as you will need to recreate the file generation of the .byte file from scratch and that will need a decrypted one wich is really unlikely to happend with the amout of free time i have
If possible, a non-permanent-change crack would be greatly appreciated. While changing the pc name doesn't really affect much (other than the fact I have a number of small computers that I like to access on a network), I would still like to at least maintain it out of the principle of it being my main computer. This may be a lil petty, if that's what you wanna call it, but I'm more than willing to wait for a crack that's a bit less intense than what we currently have lmfao

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes