Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Gmarto

May 2, 2023
Now you cant rotate and move spine/head bones?
You can add MouthPoint for your characters and add influence of this point, this is how youre becoming able to move head. Also you can make a character to look at specifical target. I advice you to look at their video dev log ( ), some functions are different now, but most of things are the same, also some explanation you can find here:

For me it helped a lot, before reading and watching this, I had made kind of a horror scene :HideThePain: but then realized what have I done wrong.

Reactions: d183 and harshdark

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
You can add MouthPoint for your characters and add influence of this point, this is how youre becoming able to move head. Also you can make a character to look at specifical target. I advice you to look at their video dev log ( ), some functions are different now, but most of things are the same, also some explanation you can find here:

For me it helped a lot, before reading and watching this, I had made kind of a horror scene :HideThePain: but then realized what have I done wrong.
Was going to watch the tutorials eventually,just didnt had that much time available to sit on the pc

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
Was going to watch the tutorials eventually,just didnt had that much time available to sit on the pc
jeeeeeezus that video is 3GB!?!?

is the tutorial basically the same as this video on r34?

edit - sorry, meant to reply to Gmarto

Nov 17, 2023
i will not fix any cloud issue as hosting cloud cost money and yeah i'm cracking the game bu i want to be fair so if the dev disable cloud on cracked version i will not be the one fixing this !

also the interaction isnt implemented inside the cloud you need to find a way to get file for interation that doesnt involve the cloud like their discord i think i dont really know ahow ppl get hold of file right now

for the character you need to export them for interaction wich is not the same as saving them i think
So the interactions haven't been released yet? Unless you couldn't crack it lol.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
There's a bunch of registry values you'll have to set. Off the top of my head (probably will be errors in the key names) some are
Code:
Key                                                            Value
SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Computername\Computername  Computername
..SameThing..                           \ActiveComputername  Computername
SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\SomethingIForget\Tcpip\Parameters  Hostname, some other one
Etc.
You get the idea. Either try to find a full list or I'll send it later today when I can.
You can edit these in C++ with the WinAPI (RegSetValueEx, etc. it's all in the Windows.h header)
Example (again, off the top of my head + documentaton, probably flawed):

C:
// C++
HKEY hKey;
LPCTSTR newName = "NewName\0"; // Rename to whatever you want it to be called. Keep the null terminator though
RegOpenKeyEx(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, TEXT("SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Control\\Computername\\Computername"), 0, 0, &hKey);
RegSetValueEx(hKey, TEXT("Computername"), 0, REG_SZ, (LPBYTE)newName, sizeof(newName));
RegCloseKey(hKey);
Essentially there's a bunch of registry values you'll need to edit to the name you want. Save the original with RegGetValue and set it back later and you're golden
I didnt know the name could be changed by registry editing thats interesting i do know about Windows.h and RegOpenKeyEx as there is a new version incoming of th patcher to make it more user friendly maybe i will dive into this to set the machine name and set it back to original value after playing by attaching the crack to the process i could also wait the end of the process to restore the values and make it more like a launcher

I always thinked that these value were cached and needed reboot anyway

Ordinateur\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ComputerName\ActiveComputerName

seem to be this one

Last edited:
Reactions: Placebo00

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Making functional scenes is harder than i expected,models are way too shaky and i cant seem to find wherever is the option to not make them do that aside from using Ctrl+click the limbs but it still shakes hard,they are literally jello
Also vag and anus stretch so much it breaks model,gotta keep looking at all these buttons
I was wondering if this was just some quirk the video makers choose but it seems the "physics based sex experience" in this game mean jello simulation.

• Haha
Reactions: Placebo00

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
EDIT : UPDATE HERE : https://f95zone.to/threads/furryvne-2023-01-08-furryvne-team.43059/post-13250857

Game File : Pixeldrain

The crack
DISABLE AV Yeah its fucking detected as malicious wich it is as he will set registry entry extract file delete some inject dll no av and no amount of work on this code will clear it from detection

Extract the game take the patcher inside the game folder were GameAssembly.dll is located and execute the patcher as admin

wait until it finishes then when prompted restart

Go the the windows logo after restarting right plick on it and go to system and verify that you see this
View attachment 3457438
as you computer name then if it the case launch the game and enjoy if not you can set this manually somwhere there a rename button click on ot and paste this:
216980daf7d7a105b778be6b9a550904

and reboot

as long as the computer is named like that the game will work without having an account

I USE EXTENSIVELY POWERSHELL BECAUSE I'M LAZY AND THIS WILL NOT WORK ON NON POWERSHELL OS

and it need to be run one time only
Wow...here we are, savior of the thread. That didn't take long lol.
Grazie npomme. Much love (y)

I'll wait for a non-PC affecting crack first tho. The amount of shit i had to do in order to get my system to behave is already uncomfortable.

I was wondering if this was just some quirk the video makers choose but it seems the "physics based sex experience" in this game mean jello simulation.
Guud physics, see? engine very much, is yes. segs :4Head:

Last edited:
Reactions: tester72

bluespark

Feb 23, 2019
It looks like you can disable some of the jello-like behaviors by toggling SoftBodyEnabled under the Debug tab when you have a character selected, though "Jiggliness" is still a separate parameter...

Something I've been thinking about as I've been making interactions is that while we all had access to the character creator, we didn't really have a sense of what would end up working well once interactions were released. BBW-style characters are nice, but it seems like when their proportions get too fantastical the soft body physics turns it all to mush. Same with character scale; we were all making characters without a real conscious sense of how large/small they were relative to each other - there was no established average, basically - so there are some old characters that are hilariously tiny or massively oversized, and the system can't accommodate that size difference.

I think half of the problems with the interactions right now might come down to figuring out how to design characters that actually work well within the system. The devs should absolutely be responsible for bugfixes and improvements to accommodate what we want and just make these problems go away, but to be blunt (and not to kink-shame anyone) if you've got two characters shaped like a bunch of balloons tied together, there's very few physics engines around that could make them fucking look normal.

Jun 4, 2019
It looks like you can disable some of the jello-like behaviors by toggling SoftBodyEnabled under the Debug tab when you have a character selected, though "Jiggliness" is still a separate parameter...

Something I've been thinking about as I've been making interactions is that while we all had access to the character creator, we didn't really have a sense of what would end up working well once interactions were released. BBW-style characters are nice, but it seems like when their proportions get too fantastical the soft body physics turns it all to mush. Same with character scale; we were all making characters without a real conscious sense of how large/small they were relative to each other - there was no established average, basically - so there are some old characters that are hilariously tiny or massively oversized, and the system can't accommodate that size difference.

I think half of the problems with the interactions right now might come down to figuring out how to design characters that actually work well within the system. The devs should absolutely be responsible for bugfixes and improvements to accommodate what we want and just make these problems go away, but to be blunt (and not to kink-shame anyone) if you've got two characters shaped like a bunch of balloons tied together, there's very few physics engines around that could make them fucking look normal.
Fast movement and some other certain scenarios don't work well with highest jiggle settings. Lowering them down to around 0.5 (especially the butt) gives pretty good, and a bit more realistic results.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Wow...here we are, savior of the thread. That didn't take long lol.
Grazie npomme. Much love (y)

I'll wait for a non-PC affecting crack first tho. The amount of shit i had to do in order to get my system to behave is already uncomfortable.

Guud physics, see? engine very much, is yes. segs :4Head:
really unlikely that the crack will affect your pc less than that i will make the computer name set to the value only when you play and restore it back after you close the program

but a crack that doesnt touch registry and create file is really unlikely tou happend as you will need to recreate the file generation of the .byte file from scratch and that will need a decrypted one wich is really unlikely to happend with the amout of free time i have

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes