Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Nosirrom

Aug 12, 2021
i love to learn understand and resolve problem find solution to situation and all
Quick question: Are the security/debug checks done at some point at/during/after the warning screens, or is the check something that's done right when the program initializes?

'Cause if the checks aren't done until the warning screens (meaning users have time to actually run an external tool while VNE is booting), then we could collaborate on making a live-patch version and I could show you the process I go through and stuff.

StoneyGx

Mar 13, 2020
How'd you get sfx? I'm still learning all the new animation stuff
Don't know how he did it specifically, but the way i do it, is I add a source driver and a specific timeline for the sfx. On the sfx timeline i add one timeline event and make it play sound->coupling squish in. Then at the source driver section - Source -> drag in coupling square, choose coupling -> currentmotion. At the destination -> drag in the sfx timeline and choose timeline -> time. Then at either the timeline or driver screen (dont remember which one) choose time -> property i think. At this point, the Sfx timeline should go back and fourth depending on the speed of the interaction. Now just adjust the sfx timeline marker to fit your needs. There's probably an easier way to do this tho. As i remember, if you right click or click the + icon on the coupling window, it gives you an option for sound, but i couldn't get it to work.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Quick question: Are the security/debug checks done at some point at/during/after the warning screens, or is the check something that's done right when the program initializes?

'Cause if the checks aren't done until the warning screens (meaning users have time to actually run an external tool while VNE is booting), then we could collaborate on making a live-patch version and I could show you the process I go through and stuff.
the check are at the resolution handler screen at least some of the important register are set after that some are run as subroutines other as function some are executed while the verify screen is there idk if a live patch is necessary yeah the crack need a renaming of the computer but i will figure a way to not do that eventually i really wanted to release a working crack even if its not perfect before losing all the files again or my shitty computer killing my project because my ssd is garbage and also i'm really time limited and that explain a good chunk of why i didnt fix that issue yet

I dont really want to disclose the whole process and how it work as long as the devs dont fix it as i can't be 100% sure that they dont try to gather info as what i'm doing is really strange and i can already see their face right now x)

also good to note that there the game fully "authenticate" offline no call are made to yl2_Cloud as the game is considered activated

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Exporting characters for interactions is eating my disk space hard,seems that it saves temporary data somewhere aside where i choose to save them,but cant find

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Exporting characters for interactions is eating my disk space hard,seems that it saves temporary data somewhere aside where i choose to save them,but cant find
temps folder of wondows and it doesnt cleanup win + r %temp%

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I have 2 questions:
1. will you crack it again once new updates come out?
2. do I put the patcher rar or exe file in the game folder?
probably will crack the update as long a someone is willing to share his paid account whith me to speed up the process

the patcher.exe need to be inside the game folder were game assembly is located and you need to launch it only on time after that as long as you have rebooted and dont change the name of your computer the game will start

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
is the patcher getting blocked by my browser because of a ''virus'' supposed to happen or not?
yes it act like a virus on many point it need to acces registry on delete create files inject a dll all of this method are used to create virus but my program isnt one it a behavior detection and so its classed as a malicious program i cant do shit to fix that

if anyone is working as tech in av indistry feel free to check it and unflag my program please :giggle:

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes