Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
Yiff.party does not have update 9.30b only has old version 9.24 where new characters do not load because new version is needed :/ They will probably be released later in the next version so wait hard to say.

Mar 5, 2018
i need it too but when i try to download the file from yiffparty it keeps saying network error like wtf im just tryna beat my dick to some thicc furry ass but im not a furry i swear
Dude, if you've gone that far, you are a furry.
The first step to acceptance is denial.

Luxe4Hearts

Sep 23, 2020
Does anyone else's pose mode make the body invisible? When I go into pose mode, everything disappears except for the eyes, tongue, tail etc. If anyone knows how o fix this, please let me know.

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
Does anyone else's pose mode make the body invisible? When I go into pose mode, everything disappears except for the eyes, tongue, tail etc. If anyone knows how o fix this, please let me know.

In the character options you have something like a skin and there is an option to breathe / or invisible / hidden. Try to change the skin sometimes bugs and something disappears or the character forms crookedly. Or click something like F5 when you have a character, it resets the skin.

Luxe4Hearts

Sep 23, 2020
In the character options you have something like a skin and there is an option to breathe / or invisible / hidden. Try to change the skin sometimes bugs and something disappears or the character forms crookedly. Or click something like F5 when you have a character, it resets the skin.
What would be the character options? Pressing f5 doesn't work.

here is what it looks like.

Last edited:

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
What would be the character options? Pressing f5 doesn't work.

here is what it looks like.
This is what you mean and you have the character body turned on? such a small square (pink) in parts or character. How does each character look like that, do you have Directix 12 ?? Edit:Sometimes the character does not load like this, you need to reload it, too, with some I had that did not load "whole"

Last edited:

Luxe4Hearts

Sep 23, 2020
This is what you mean and you have the character body turned on? such a small square (pink) in parts or character. How does each character look like that, do you have Directix 12 ?? Edit:Sometimes the character does not load like this, you need to reload it, too, with some I had that did not load "whole"
I'm not understanding.

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
I'm not understanding.
It may be the fault of the graphics card, if it does not support the newer directx, you won't do much. And that's how it is sometimes done, check the drivers for the graphics card. Or the game's fault, not everything is without errors.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes