Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
them ? nah, it's a serious and passionate team nothing like "Fek"
and the story side is the last thing they will add, or if they add it sooner they will just make the basis
wait they got inspired from Fek?? but fek has some problem issues in his own game development

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
how do you put in the bovine props
Look this vid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
source : https://f95zone.to/threads/yiffalicious-2-2020-11-13-yiffalicious-crew.43059/post-3477361
unfortunatly i can't find it on their forum
wait they got inspired from Fek?? but fek has some problem issues in his own game development
that's not what i said. I dunno, probabbly not...

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
The last time i used YL it was still the first and i still remember how hard was it to make a legit scene and making faces was simply horrendous, is this one any better?

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
I have a bad feeling that VN means there will not be animations, just POSING!!!
In one of their public patreon posts they mentioned that the VN style story mode will be included in addition to the features from Yiffalicious 1, so don't worry!

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
The last time i checked on this they didnt had any sex scenes and such, did they changed that yet?

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
The last time i checked on this they didnt had any sex scenes and such, did they changed that yet?
No, so far the game is standing still and there is nothing new apart from some fixes and other new character models, nothing more for now, just character creations which are already quite a lot.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
No, so far the game is standing still and there is nothing new apart from some fixes and other new character models, nothing more for now, just character creations which are already quite a lot.
No sex scenes yet.

You can see change logs here:
Well im not suprised, even thought the idea seems great the whole things gives me those "this is just some moneygrab scheme" feeling.

Wanted to support them some time ago but this speed of updating is below snail slow.

Reactions: Varalaker
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes