Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

MechaniclZ

Mar 24, 2021
Right?! They really need to make the editor be easy, intuitive and acessable to anyone. Give us basic sliders with size and shape options, some prefabs for the nipples, pussy/dick, clothes, piercings and other stuff, let us input the character height (in metric) and easily customize the colors without having to fidle with materials and 300 other sliders. THEN give us the option for an advanced editor like we have now, for those who want to create something more specific. I hate that I'll end up spending more time fidling with char chreation than actually seeing them fucking.

This is kinda how virt-a-mate is as of now, and it's a pain in the ass. You need a phd in biomedical engineering to create a basic character there, and it's a shame Yiffalicious 2 seems to be going in the same direction.

YF2 already has one of the best character creation tools out there, and it will have the BEST "fucking" when it imports it from YF1, so what they really need is to make the UX (user experience) better by simplifying all they can like I said, make it easy, intuitive and accessable with the option for an advanced character creation
I Know right? I know Right?

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I for one can appreciate the very advanced customization available here :p Sure it took a while to learn but I'm having fun now. Can't wait to try out the clothing system!

tourlist

Jun 22, 2017
New Update! "FurryVNE_2021-03-30" What's new RELEASE NOTES - 2021-03-30 ?
Relase Note >
FurryVNE 2021-03-30>
Just me or is this build missing alot? It's missing the new characters, the clothes, some tweakables seem broken, some mesh seem to have lost the weight paint and the list goes on. Also it's missing some things it had like the bra physics and the anus size & other options are also gone...

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
Just me or is this build missing alot? It's missing the new characters, the clothes, some tweakables seem broken, some mesh seem to have lost the weight paint and the list goes on. Also it's missing some things it had like the bra physics and the anus size & other options are also gone...
Sounds to me like you're running the game on low quality settings?

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Right?! They really need to make the editor be easy, intuitive and acessable to anyone. Give us basic sliders with size and shape options, some prefabs for the nipples, pussy/dick, clothes, piercings and other stuff, let us input the character height (in metric) and easily customize the colors without having to fidle with materials and 300 other sliders. THEN give us the option for an advanced editor like we have now, for those who want to create something more specific. I hate that I'll end up spending more time fidling with char chreation than actually seeing them fucking.

This is kinda how virt-a-mate is as of now, and it's a pain in the ass. You need a phd in biomedical engineering to create a basic character there, and it's a shame Yiffalicious 2 seems to be going in the same direction.

YF2 already has one of the best character creation tools out there, and it will have the BEST "fucking" when it imports it from YF1, so what they really need is to make the UX (user experience) better by simplifying all they can like I said, make it easy, intuitive and accessable with the option for an advanced character creation
They probably want to focus on laying the framework for this more detailed editor before working on anything more basic.
Though that said, IIRC they intend for this to be a more in-depth tool for creating characters and animations than YL1 was so that might mean not getting a more basic interface.
All else fails, you could learn the more simple options, and tweak them to your liking while using other people's already finished characters as a basis.

Reactions: bvctr

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
Everything is fine with me, new characters, clothes, and other news

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well it's an alright first try :geek: Should have know that the middle part of the skirt would be problematic.
Really impressive considering that it doesn't require any manual weight painting and it can adapt to the changing body shape.

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well it's an alright first try :geek: Should have know that the middle part of the skirt would be problematic.
Really impressive considering that it doesn't require any manual weight painting and it can adapt to the changing body shape.
Are you using smoothing and bones for that middle area? Smoothing can do a lot.

If you're making a skirt the character shouldn't stand wide open legs. Use bind pose.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pigfarmer

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Are you using smoothing and bones for that middle area? Smoothing can do a lot.

If you're making a skirt the character shouldn't stand wide open legs. Use bind pose.

No I'm not using the applications own smoothing in the garment settings, if that's what you mean. And I did use a special bind pose where the legs are closed together.

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
I don't know if anyone will be interested in the bug fix, the new update, but I recommend> FurryVNE_2021-04-07 >

EDIT:
New update here FurryVNE 2021-04-09 >

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes