Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Blain

May 30, 2017
I don't know if anyone will be interested in the bug fix, the new update, but I recommend> FurryVNE_2021-04-07 >

EDIT:
New update here FurryVNE 2021-04-09 >
Thanks for sharing those

Reactions: WIEDZMIN225

Jann_Mare

Jun 8, 2019
I'm sorry for maybe stupid question. Can i make a sex scenes like in first game? or it just a character creator and all this content will be in future?

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
No what?))ещ

No. What?)) to simple answer))Sorry)
No = no, you can't, for now it is just a poser with wide but very complicated and unintuitive character creation functions, comrade.
So, because they now call themselfs as FurryVNE, we just have to wait and hope that they add posing of multiple characters earlier than abandon this project.

Last edited:

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Material UIGradient(Clone) doesn't have _Stencil property
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object, Object)
UnityEngine.UI.StencilMaterial:Add(Material, Int32, StencilOp, CompareFunction, ColorWriteMask, Int32, Int32)
UnityEngine.UI.MaskableGraphic:GetModifiedMaterial(Material)
UnityEngine.UI.Graphic:get_materialForRendering()
UnityEngine.UI.Image:UpdateMaterial()
UnityEngine.UI.Graphic:Rebuild(CanvasUpdate)
UnityEngine.UI.CanvasUpdateRegistry:performUpdate()
Dreamteck.Splines.SplineReachHandler:Invoke()

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 45)

Crash!!!

On an rtx 2070 and an intel i5 10ksomething.
I... hope that this isn't an issue of insufficient hardware.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
I'm sorry for maybe stupid question. Can i make a sex scenes like in first game? or it just a character creator and all this content will be in future?
just a character creator for now but :
What is FurryVNE?

FurryVNE stands for Furry Visual Noveling Editor. It's essentially the "real" name for the project that was known as YL2. I'd like to think of it as YL2 being the internal project name and FurryVNE being the actual product name. So it's nothing new really - just a name change.

------------
Visual noveling ? So does that mean that we will be able to create not not just sex interactions like in YL1, but whole VNs with storyline and branching paths in "YL2" ?

dev answer :
The focus will still be on sex interactions, but the idea is indeed to introduce story creation aspects as well with speech bubbles and narration (in addition to being able to change poses etc).

It will probably be possible to branch stories, but how that will work exactly is a bit too early to say right now. We need to experiment with different workflows and ideas. The focus (again) is sex scenes, so we don't want that to take a back seat to make branching easier. Rather, it should be the other way around. Hopefully we can make both things play nicely without adding a lot of complexity.

source :

Reactions: Jann_Mare

Jann_Mare

Jun 8, 2019
No = no, you can't, for now it is just a poser with wide but very complicated and unintuitive character creation functions, comrade.
So, because they now call themselfs as FurryVNE, we just have to wait and hope that they add posing of multiple characters earlier than abandon this project.
Thanx for Answer!)

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
It dont work. i have reloaded the game twice and nothing. it get to processing then nothing. i have tried lowering the graphic from ultra to med and that didnt help

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
It seems like the release of actual gameplay is going at a snails pace.
if you two read their forum or some comment here (litteraly 5 post above yours) you gotta know they don't do any kind of gameplay actualy : till they finish the character creater they will be no pose/VN

remember too it's not a "game", it's a scene/pose and VN creator (wich inside, i guess, people can share their VN)

• Haha
Reactions: Varalaker

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
if you two read their forum or some comment here (litteraly 5 post above yours) you gotta know they don't do any kind of gameplay actualy : till they finish the character creater they will be no pose/VN

remember too it's not a "game", it's a scene/pose and VN creator (wich inside, i guess, people can share their VN)
Ah, ok, haven't looked up info on their development methods. Thanks for the info. I kinda see it as a sandbox "game" as far as the original yiffalicious but I know what you mean.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes