Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
since no1 is going to fix this. im delting a BUSTED game. i have waited serval days for a fix and got nothing

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
since no1 is going to fix this. im delting a BUSTED game. i have waited serval days for a fix and got nothing
Haven't had any problems with the last 6 releases (including the 22-04 one) so....
Can't say it's just "a busted game".

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
are we going to see any games with these soon?
Maybe in 2025?

The whole thing moves at such a snail pace i can already see someone creating something exactly like this, posting and finishing it before this one releases actual gameplay.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
im not the only one having this problem. there been many complaints in the last 3 days. i can play most of what is here if it looks like something i may try

bmmasterchief

Apr 14, 2018
Are you sure you meet the minimum requirements to even run the game? Because from what youre saying it sounds like you dont.
I've been having thr same problem that jade is having. When I open the game it reaches the processing screen and then abruptly closes. Do you know what specs are needed to run this? I have a GTX960M 16GB of RAM and an i7 chip and it still crashes for me. Do you need a high performance rig to run this?

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
I've been having thr same problem that jade is having. When I open the game it reaches the processing screen and then abruptly closes. Do you know what specs are needed to run this? I have a GTX960M 16GB of RAM and an i7 chip and it still crashes for me. Do you need a high performance rig to run this?
nah it's not a performance problem

if you have installed FurryVNE (or previously YF2) try :
WinKey + R > "regedit"
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FurryVNE Team\FurryVNE
Remove the "last_character_file" entry.

if you haven't installed furryVNE before try :
-remove all files in : %appdata%\roaming\FurryVNE Team\FurryVNE and start your game as administrator

in both case :
-update your drivers, clean your pc registry with Ccleaner or something else.
-make a clean uninstal of FurryVNE then redownload it and make sure everything is fine and they are not files related to furryvne OR YF2 still on your pc then reinstall it

if everything has'nt work : normally you got log here : %appdata%\LocalLow\FurryVNE Team\FurryVNE
you can report your issue to their forum :

apparently some graphic card does'nt support Hardware for DX11 only 10 or less, and apparently FurryVNE uses dx11 not 10
source :

Last edited:

jBa 1

Jul 27, 2019
the game launches a second monitor despite the fact that it is not, because of this, the video card crashes

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
i clean my comp when i delte the program and went through my comp and clean out the rest. im running dx12. so i can try again and c what i get

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
tried using the report system and couldnt get it to work so im putting it here. still crashed at processing

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
tried using the report system and couldnt get it to work so im putting it here. still crashed at processing
i'm not an engineer or something like that so i can't help you more, if you can't figure how to register and post on a forum i dunno what to do bud...
here your outlog on pastbin, i make it unlisted so no one without the link can read it

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
jadegreen
That driver is more than 6 months old, you might wanna try updating to the latest one.

GeForce experience detects and downloads the correct drivers for you:

A crash is usually due to memory issue. How much system memory do you have?

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
24 GB of mem. cant upgrade the video card any more. has to replaced when i can afford it. have talked to a nvida tech about the card

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
Apparently the 730 is prone to being "faked", i.e. reporting to have more memory than it actually does, or simply being a different architecture altogether. So when an app/game tries to allocate some of that memory (which doesn't exist), it crashes.

It's extremely unlikely that your card has 4 GB of VRAM since it's a budget card not meant for gaming.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Yolomeus

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
cant replace it until i have the money.
if you want't to buy a new card don't take the new generation rn (the "upgrade" is not worth the price if you compare it to the previous generation and the budget gaming graphic card market is dead ... if you want a card wait some month or buy a previous gen)

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
Prices for gfx are inflated bc of bitcoin mining. If the cards were actually sold at the price initially announced, it would have been a good deal. But now? Not so much. Things are sold at 2x-4x the price it's actually worth. Absolutely ridiculous.

If bitcoin gets outlawed, the market will be flooded with tons of 2nd hand gfx cards though, crashing the market, so that's a possibility to consider I guess.

Reactions: Varalaker
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes