Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
The original one was not a sandbox game either.
It was an animated sex-scene creator.
I ain't gonna cap but I actually don't know the difference lol. hopefully I'll be able to use other people created sex screnes cause I don't know how to make one so yea. btw when is the game/whatever sex scene creation game gonna be completed and ready? did they announce the date?

• Haha
Reactions: Varalaker

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
I ain't gonna cap but I actually don't know the difference lol. hopefully I'll be able to use other people created sex screnes cause I don't know how to make one so yea. btw when is the game/whatever sex scene creation game gonna be completed and ready? did they announce the date?
No date for that right now.
It depends on how much more the creator will end up being and if they want to do major reworks or just go with something like the first used for animations and joints and such.

The first one had an option to download scenes and the second one already has a cloud in place to download characters,
so I think we will 100% see downloadable scenes for YL2 as well.

So as soon as the character creator is one we could potentionally see animation-creation pretty quickly.

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
Anybody know how to get this to work? it crashed for me right after it gets to initializing
Same crash issue on my end. Full on graphics crash right after initializing no matter what settings i have it launch with. Eager to try out the new update.
I have been waiting for answer as to why game/sandbox is BUSTED. Get it to PROCESSING and then nothing. CRASH, STOPS WORKING, WHATEVER u want to call it , it dont work
There's this in the official forum:

Might be worth trying out.

bmmasterchief

Apr 14, 2018
There's this in the official forum:

Might be worth trying out.
I checked on there a bit, couldn't find anything specfic that sounded lkie the issue we've been having. I wish I knew if it was an issue with hardware compatibility or whether the compression might have messed up the file in some way. Btw which site did you guys use to download the file? I used Nopy.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
I checked on there a bit, couldn't find anything specfic that sounded lkie the issue we've been having. I wish I knew if it was an issue with hardware compatibility or whether the compression might have messed up the file in some way. Btw which site did you guys use to download the file? I used Nopy.
nopy too.
but if its a hardware incompability and one needs anything above an rtx 2070 to even start it, the guys behind it have fucked up severely.

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
---------------------------
Checksum information
Name: FurryVNE_2021-04-17.2.exe
Size: 1087472865 bytes (1037 MB)

SHA256: 292E4845FB452AEDBA7A2485567A38C889F600C3DD1521C8E5419A6DB082019E

OK

If the checksum is different then something is wrong with ur dl.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes