Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
They’ve been very open about the slow development speed, and the end product will be free. You don’t need to announce that you aren’t donating to them lol.

The fur shaders and customization/posing tools are actually very well done. They’re implemented far better than in Fek’s game.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
They’ve been very open about the slow development speed, and the end product will be free. You don’t need to announce that you aren’t donating to them lol.

The fur shaders and customization/posing tools are actually very well done. They’re implemented far better than in Fek’s game.
Yeah in the far future, if it ever happens. My biggest gripe with slow updates is that you will never actually know when they just going to give up and leave patreon with a message that they cant continue working on the project so bye.

Thought its a plus that the lowest you can contribute is just 3$ so if you dont trust them that much you can use that.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah in the far future, if it ever happens. My biggest gripe with slow updates is that you will never actually know when they just going to give up and leave patreon with a message that they cant continue working on the project so bye.

Thought its a plus that the lowest you can contribute is just 3$ so if you dont trust them that much you can use that.
At least they've got a project finished, so i dubt they will abandon this one, unless they have "patreon leaving the boat" or law issues

tourlist

Jun 22, 2017
Well im not suprised, even thought the idea seems great the whole things gives me those "this is just some moneygrab scheme" feeling.

Wanted to support them some time ago but this speed of updating is below snail slow.
Well, the snail speed is understandable as the dev team consists of two people, dogson making the characters and other art related tasks, and odes doing the rest. What isn't understandable though is that they're making $8k a month and haven't hired any more staff

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
Have they mentioned if there's going to be animated scenes like in YL1, or is it all going to be static for images for VN creation?

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Well, the snail speed is understandable as the dev team consists of two people, dogson making the characters and other art related tasks, and odes doing the rest. What isn't understandable though is that they're making $8k a month and haven't hired any more staff
Yeah, other creators at that point have already hired atleast 2 more people to help with different aspects but what makes me think of moneygrab schemes is that there are plenty low staff (3 or lower) dev teams out there who are just working much more efficiently while this one here gives me the feeling that they are deliberately slow to earn more cash.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

tourlist

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, other creators at that point have already hired atleast 2 more people to help with different aspects but what makes me think of moneygrab schemes is that there are plenty low staff (3 or lower) dev teams out there who are just working much more efficiently while this one here gives me the feeling that they are deliberately slow to earn more cash.
I don't really feel like they are deliberately slow for money's sake, I think if they were they'd be posting more on patreon to seem busier than they actually are. As a dev myself I feel like they're just burnt out, I mean, they've been working by themselves on Yiffalicious as a whole for many years now, after a while you just get kinda tired of it. I feel like, apart from more staff to make things go faster, what they lack the most is a strong hand leading the project

Reactions: Pigfarmer

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Have they mentioned if there's going to be animated scenes like in YL1, or is it all going to be static for images for VN creation?
What is FurryVNE?

FurryVNE stands for Furry Visual Noveling Editor. It's essentially the "real" name for the project that was known as YL2. I'd like to think of it as YL2 being the internal project name and FurryVNE being the actual product name. So it's nothing new really - just a name change.

------------
Visual noveling ? So does that mean that we will be able to create not not just sex interactions like in YL1, but whole VNs with storyline and branching paths in "YL2" ?

dev answer :
The focus will still be on sex interactions, but the idea is indeed to introduce story creation aspects as well with speech bubbles and narration (in addition to being able to change poses etc).

It will probably be possible to branch stories, but how that will work exactly is a bit too early to say right now. We need to experiment with different workflows and ideas. The focus (again) is sex scenes, so we don't want that to take a back seat to make branching easier. Rather, it should be the other way around. Hopefully we can make both things play nicely without adding a lot of complexity.

source :
don't forget google (or something else if you don't like google) or the search feature of f95

MechaniclZ

Mar 24, 2021
It is easy to use, but not simple. You have to fidle around too much just to get a basic character
Yah... i hav tride it since that post and man...Why couldent they use simple sliders? holy damn I might as well use an actual modeling program. Itle probably be eseier! XD

tourlist

Jun 22, 2017
Yah... i hav tride it since that post and man...Why couldent they use simple sliders? holy damn I might as well use an actual modeling program. Itle probably be eseier! XD
Right?! They really need to make the editor be easy, intuitive and acessable to anyone. Give us basic sliders with size and shape options, some prefabs for the nipples, pussy/dick, clothes, piercings and other stuff, let us input the character height (in metric) and easily customize the colors without having to fidle with materials and 300 other sliders. THEN give us the option for an advanced editor like we have now, for those who want to create something more specific. I hate that I'll end up spending more time fidling with char chreation than actually seeing them fucking.

This is kinda how virt-a-mate is as of now, and it's a pain in the ass. You need a phd in biomedical engineering to create a basic character there, and it's a shame Yiffalicious 2 seems to be going in the same direction.

YF2 already has one of the best character creation tools out there, and it will have the BEST "fucking" when it imports it from YF1, so what they really need is to make the UX (user experience) better by simplifying all they can like I said, make it easy, intuitive and accessable with the option for an advanced character creation

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: MechaniclZ

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
New Release is out!!!
They added a bunch of new parts for the scalie and the beginnings of clothing morphs along with some tweaks to blending body parts together and bugfixes. We have lions and jaguars now and associated furs. Please remember this game is in the EXTREMELY new alpha phase so wait another year or so before you start complaining about where the animation part is.

Reactions: ejmuerte

tourlist

Jun 22, 2017
They added a bunch of new parts for the scalie and the beginnings of clothing morphs along with some tweaks to blending body parts together and bugfixes. We have lions and jaguars now and associated furs. Please remember this game is in the EXTREMELY new alpha phase so wait another year or so before you start complaining about where the animation part is.
My favourite part of the new build is the new asshole options ♥o♥ Also, I never complained about where the animation is

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes