Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
the videos of the interactions are produced by users atm.

so yeah buddy, it's no longer "IF" because select users, non-devs, are exploring the early build of interactions.
Yeah and that means nothing unless its actually get released to everyone. It will stay "IF" for that long as they could always scrap it or just go another year of waiting for releasing it.

Remember that the question was always "when" to those that believed in this project and only "if" for those who didnt as it crawled at snail pace missing a key feature many wanted. Will see if it comes or not, will see if its in 2023 or 2026 or never.

May 25, 2021
Yeah and that means nothing unless its actually get released to everyone. It will stay "IF" for that long as they could always scrap it or just go another year of waiting for releasing it.

Remember that the question was always "when" to those that believed in this project and only "if" for those who didnt as it crawled at snail pace missing a key feature many wanted. Will see if it comes or not, will see if its in 2023 or 2026 or never.
you moved the goal post, just a minute ago you said once its "touchable by anyone other than the devs"
now you say "well I meant touchable by everyone"

my guy?

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
you moved the goal post, just a minute ago you said once its "touchable by anyone other than the devs"
now you say "well I meant touchable by everyone"

my guy?
By anyone i meant ANYONE not a few select folk but anyone who stumbles upon their patreon page. I dont know any of those who are testing the interactions build so for me they could be aswell the devs themselves under different name. (im pretty sure i already seen a patreon scam busted that had this exact thing)

But as i said i will be happy if this doesnt turn out to be yet another patreon scam. Theres only a bit more than a month left of this year and i already lost my bet on this one because i guessed before 2023.11.
If you are soo sure about it coming, how about you place your bet?

When will it come out? 2024? 2025? 2026?
Place a bet and lets see how much more time it takes.

Wanna join the betting?

Right now we are in the Seventh month and the Fifth day. These are the current bets for when interactions drop.

Current bets are:

- Before 2023.11
Myself
SomeoneF

- After 2023.06 but before 2023.08
bethrezen0

This was the last user who lost the bet.
- 2023.06-2023.07
LinXz7

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
you thinks the earth is flat until you saw your own eyes it's round ? if some of them touching it, it mean it's close to the first release no ?
why them and not us ? maybe because they took ppl who are truly invested in this, make sense no ? what feedback can you give to them ? yeah none, that's why.
Plus if you go on the FVNE cloud you can actually see theses creators, and their characters are no where like Dogson style.

but disregarding all of that, don't turn into a hater for nothing, there is plenty on twitter... i mean "X", and other social medias, they just ruin ppl life and their for some.
i mean it's okay to gave his opinion (even it's not really useful to)confront ideas and critics, but don't fall into hateful content.

i repeat : a guy is it by a truck on the tv. Will you say "lol he deserve it ?", you know nothings of this guy. Same for all, you know nothing, first think and learn at least a bit of the subject before talking, you don't need to be an artist to critic art, but you do need to know a bit at least. otherwise you say "i like it/i don't like it"
that is the way i see it tbh and imo

Reactions: LinXz7
May 25, 2021
By anyone i meant ANYONE not a few select folk but anyone who stumbles upon their patreon page. I dont know any of those who are testing the interactions build so for me they could be aswell the devs themselves under different name. (im pretty sure i already seen a patreon scam busted that had this exact thing)

But as i said i will be happy if this doesnt turn out to be yet another patreon scam. Theres only a bit more than a month left of this year and i already lost my bet on this one because i guessed before 2023.11.
If you are soo sure about it coming, how about you place your bet?

When will it come out? 2024? 2025? 2026?
Place a bet and lets see how much more time it takes.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
you thinks the earth is flat until you saw your own eyes it's round ? if some of them touching it, it mean it's close to the first release no ?
why them and not us ? maybe because they took ppl who are truly invested in this, make sense no ? what feedback can you give to them ? yeah none, that's why.
Plus if you go on the FVNE cloud you can actually see theses creators, and their characters are no where like Dogson style.

but disregarding all of that, don't turn into a hater for nothing, there is plenty on twitter... i mean "X", and other social medias, they just ruin ppl life and their for some.
i mean it's okay to gave his opinion (even it's not really useful to)confront ideas and critics, but don't fall into hateful content.

i repeat : a guy is it by a truck on the tv. Will you say "lol he deserve it ?", you know nothings of this guy. Same for all, you know nothing, first think and learn at least a bit of the subject before talking, you don't need to be an artist to critic art, but you do need to know a bit at least. otherwise you say "i like it/i don't like it"
that is the way i see it tbh and imo
It is not that i hate this project nor that i want it to fail, i just simply dont trust it. Long standing patreon project were always a tad bit closer to being scams than anything else than i would like them to be and seeing how many promising works on the many similar aspects turn out to scams i cant really put full trust in a project thats in the making since 2018.

I wont mind if im proven wrong, if this comes out this year because that means i only had baseless paranoia and no one here wasted money on something that will forever be in the making.

Last edited:

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
Are we getting VR for this as well? or is it staying on Yiffalicious?
They've said they wanted to add VR at some point, but yeah, we're going to have to wait until long after they finally get interactions/animations implemented before we get anywhere near that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: tdfox

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
May 25, 2021
Cant wait for this to be VR compatible. Assuming we're able to actually squish the booty
you can squish the booty, but only in the way that it squishes against a large flat surface.

detailed squish they will experiment and test much later, way after the first interaction build.

Reactions: Sarkath
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes