Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
These early access guys might be good at making characters but their interactions are not very impressive at all, doesn't even show off the tech very well, i actually thought i was looking at the old game for a second.
But i've been waiting for interactions for years by now, i'm in no hurry at this point but it sure would be a nice Christmas present.

Reactions: archmancer8

maria.wachtel

Jan 2, 2022
Looks like it needs a bit of polishing
These early access guys might be good at making characters but their interactions are not very impressive at all, doesn't even show off the tech very well, i actually thought i was looking at the old game for a second.
But i've been waiting for interactions for years by now, i'm in no hurry at this point but it sure would be a nice Christmas present.
It does look a bit rough around the edges, but making a good scene - Position of Characters, Where they are looking, Poses, Motion, Stances, and so on, is a bit of an art. And who knows how clunky the UI is for making the interactions, maybe the guys that are testing it are just needing a bit more time to get used to the tools.

YL1 had some great scenes on the cloud, there are certainly some talented smut artists out there :-D. I'm positively optimistic that it will be good once the time comes. A few weeks/months or so.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Okay yeah, that's pretty incredible. :KEK: I can kinda see how players could end up getting wrong warped through some uninitialized memory tomfoolery or via a stale reference, but that stuff usually happens when players screw around, not when the devs fix a seemingly unrelated bug.

That kinda brings me back to something that happened when I used to play WoW (specifically during Wrath's original run). My battlegroup was restarted for maintenance or whatever, and when it came back the entire world was completely devoid of NPCs. The game was literally just a giant chatroom for about 10-15 minutes before they rebooted the server again and fixed the issue. I can't even imagine what would have to go wrong for something like that to happen.
Warframe was always a spaghetti code mess but sometimes you get to see things that were just out of this world mad.

The beam weapon code for example caused a particular weapon that dealt like 100 damage ticks sometime deal redcrits with damage soo high it breaks the calculator and gives you stuff like 10*-e annihillating everything or the times when you could literally cause the video card of other players to bug out by overwhelming their side with bright effect colors.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: aknomas and Sarkath

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
it take skill and knowledge to do good scenes, the app can't do all the heavy lifting for you.
Yeah, I imagine these previews are just quick little ideas made to test things out. Once it's fully released, more people will have more time to make more in depth animations & stuff. It's the same with making the characters themselves, there's a bunch of tools that help or automate some parts, but it's still a bunch of work & figuring out the UI along the way.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Yeah, I imagine these previews are just quick little ideas made to test things out. Once it's fully released, more people will have more time to make more in depth animations & stuff. It's the same with making the characters themselves, there's a bunch of tools that help or automate some parts, but it's still a bunch of work & figuring out the UI along the way.
I agree. It's definitely the ideas and plans in motion, they just need more tweaks and polish. This is most evident by the smoother but still janky animations compared to their first project.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Looks like it needs a bit of polishing

It does look a bit rough around the edges, but making a good scene - Position of Characters, Where they are looking, Poses, Motion, Stances, and so on, is a bit of an art. And who knows how clunky the UI is for making the interactions, maybe the guys that are testing it are just needing a bit more time to get used to the tools.

YL1 had some great scenes on the cloud, there are certainly some talented smut artists out there :-D. I'm positively optimistic that it will be good once the time comes. A few weeks/months or so.
If i had to guess they are just not experienced animators, they wouldn't bother recording something super basic like that, posing and then just move the hip is what everybody does when they first start animating 3D smut.

Could also be that the timeline they've talked about in the past is nothing like a traditional timeline where you can pose individual bones and actually very limited to certain functions.

I guess it's better than nothing but given the high expectations i had having waited for so long i can't help but to be disappointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: maria.wachtel

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Could also be that the timeline they've talked about in the past is nothing like a traditional timeline where you can pose individual bones and actually very limited to certain functions.
I seem to recall odes saying in the interactions announcement video that they're using a hybrid system. You have the option of using fully procedural animations, like with Yiffalicious, animating bones manually (ala Blender), or a combination of the two.

I'm guessing a lot of the jank is from the users getting used to the tools. Honestly, your average animation on YL1's cloud is worse, and that system gives authors far less rope to hang themselves with.

May 25, 2021
I seem to recall odes saying in the interactions announcement video that they're using a hybrid system. You have the option of using fully procedural animations, like with Yiffalicious, animating bones manually (ala Blender), or a combination of the two.

I'm guessing a lot of the jank is from the users getting used to the tools. Honestly, your average animation on YL1's cloud is worse, and that system gives authors far less rope to hang themselves with.
the Yiffalicious 1 procedural animation is there, that's what this app is, what FVNE brings to the table is character customization and full body jiggle physics, and a timeline that you can manually pose to make animations yourself that have physics.

this is what we were all waiting for, the Yiffalicious 1 animation system to return, but its better now because we can animate the characters on our own on top of that.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
the Yiffalicious 1 procedural animation is there, that's what this app is, what FVNE brings to the table is character customization and full body jiggle physics, and a timeline that you can manually pose to make animations yourself that have physics.

this is what we were all waiting for, the Yiffalicious 1 animation system to return, but its better now because we can animate the characters on our own on top of that.
That's…exactly what I said. :unsure:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
With the first even I was able to make a passable animation, and mine even got some likes. Hopefully this one is as intuitive.
I still refer to the first one on other games because some functions were simply too good to not have in other games.

For example the way that every char summoned could been auto assigned towards the desired hole so its always in the correct position for the animation is something i greatly miss from the Heat game.

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
looks like they're testing the timeline features, this is the new stuff that we didn't have in YF1.
you can manually animate "twitching" behavior, and early cum system
This is what I was really excited for. The timeline combined with custom offsets made in Blender means you can animate just about anything even if the game doesn't inherently support it, like abdominal bulges & stuff. Even if it might be janky sometimes, it'll still be a hell of a lot better than the workarounds you had to do for so many things in YL1. Also nice to see more options for cum other than everyone in the scene splooging all at once, lol.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes