Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
1. You can make clothing but it requires some Blender knowledge.
2. I believe they plan to add the option for voices but probably don't have it yet.
3. Technically possible, though probably a little janky & would require much more work to make & animate.
4. Technically possible, looks like you'll have to manually do it with Custom Offsets from Blender.
5. Not sure if it's official yet. but tricks will work like in Yiffalicious.
6. The 'right' update for the game should be sometime this month, hopefully soon.
Here's Charlotte:
Thanks mate,finally I push 110% from the YL1 and would like to move on on technically YL2.

Reactions: MotorcycleCop

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
1. You can make clothing but it requires some Blender knowledge.
2. I believe they plan to add the option for voices but probably don't have it yet.
3. Technically possible, though probably a little janky & would require much more work to make & animate.
4. Technically possible, looks like you'll have to manually do it with Custom Offsets from Blender.
5. Not sure if it's official yet. but tricks will work like in Yiffalicious.
6. The 'right' update for the game should be sometime this month, hopefully soon.
Here's Charlotte:
so far, this blowjob mechanic is relatively confirmed but I doubt it will be in this interaction update, in the video where they finally explained how the new animations were going to work, it was mentioned that it was not ruled out in the future to add this, but for now it would be necessary to animate it by yourself

Reactions: MotorcycleCop
Oct 15, 2018
i hope they add more options as well, kinda boring to not be able to adjust ball size easily (using the scale gismo is kinda janky)
like imagine having the biggest dong in the club but the smallest balls in the universe lol
yeah , and I hope FurryVne has better body modification features than VAM , that game have so many flaws and I really don't want this game step into that hole too.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeFisheAuChocolat

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
yeah , and I hope FurryVne have better body modification features than VAM , that game have so many flaws and I really don't want this game step into that hole too.
It already has, at least on a technical level, not sure how viable wrapping an existing FNVE model to conform to another model is compared to VAM but i see no reason why it shouldn't be possible seeing as you can import and export whole characters, granted i have no experience exporting and importing stuff to FNVE, i'm just going by things they've said in dev videos, might not be as straight forward as that.

Reactions: LeFisheAuChocolat

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
I just wonder if they gonna drop a build of it this year. Would be cool after all this waiting.

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
I mean, sex scenes and the ability to do everything like in the old version of Yiffalicious have become available in FurryVNE
The update didn't come out to the public yet.
The videos you see shared here, are from the test build exclusive only to few people from the game's community, whom devs gave access to it.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
The update didn't come out to the public yet.
The videos you see shared here, are from the test build exclusive only to few people from the game's community, whom devs gave access to it.
Sorry this isnt relevant to the topic but from where exactly is that dog in your avatar came from? It soo familiar but i cant recall where i know it from.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
You'd be able to import a model as a mesh but I don't believe you'll be able to do it with any sort of bones or soft body physics & stuff. You'd be better off making a character in game as close to the SFM character as possible, maybe importing bits & pieces of the SFM one to use like hair or textures or something.
I was watching the discord for a while and apparently someone managed to import a model directly from blender to the game (if I saw it right)

Reactions: ssbbssc

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
I was watching the discord for a while and apparently someone managed to import a model directly from blender to the game (if I saw it right)
I saw someone importing models from the game into Blender, not the other way around. I haven't seen any characters made entirely in Blender brought into the game, but I guess maybe I could have missed them.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes