Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Blain

May 30, 2017
UPDATE
Before everyone asking the same thing

There is going to be a patreon post, officially explaining what has been said here and what are the plans, because it is very likely that it does not have the interactions (as many suspected), but according to the testers, they are very close, they need to solve some bugs to make the game more stable, mostly "to not lose all your work on an interaction"

May 25, 2021
Last edited:

Rasso Fung

Jan 13, 2020
I feel like i'm stating the obvious here but it's FurryVNE... it's from a build not yet released to the public.
I know, But I see when u are upload that video with see that system it look like Yiffalicious system, I though FurryVNE already have function, but this okay, my friend. I will find out what system can be make it like this. Thank you

Rasso Fung

Jan 13, 2020
This is FVNE, its the game this forum is made for.

You didn't understand that they were building an animation system all this time?
View attachment 3216411

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know they are testing system. But give me some time to find out another system like it with can make animation. Thank you

Last edited:

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
Hi. Are there options like femboy (futa on femboy or femboy on femboy) tr or bisexuals (MMF)?
You can create your own characters, which the community has uploaded around 1,400+ different ones so far. Around 30 of those characters are tagged femboy by their creators & around 40 are tagged futa. You can also edit other peoples characters to be what you want if you don't want to build one from scratch. I'm sure what you want will be available once animations are released for everyone.

Ortennar

Jan 5, 2019
You can create your own characters, which the community has uploaded around 1,400+ different ones so far. Around 30 of those characters are tagged femboy by their creators & around 40 are tagged futa. You can also edit other peoples characters to be what you want if you don't want to build one from scratch. I'm sure what you want will be available once animations are released for everyone.
I don't have access to Patreon to open such a sex scene.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes