Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Rasso Fung

Jan 13, 2020
Two new devlogs just dropped, one paywalled. The public one is a video of the map that will drop with the interactions update. Video here:
I don't know if they mention a release date in the paywalled devlog.

View attachment 3221958
Nice Place.

I hope someday the FurryVNE Team maker will upload brand new Yiffalicious system will let us playing.

• Haha
Reactions: aknomas and ssbbssc
Mar 28, 2019
something i didnt realize until i actually decided to plop a model i got from the catalog into blender
is how the balls arent separated from the main body mesh
its quite inconvenient to have to select each vertice from the body and hide it just so i can separate the balls from the main body

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Queen Zexiara

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
something i didnt realize until i actually decided to plop a model i got from the catalog into blender
is how the balls arent separated from the main body mesh
its quite inconvenient to have to select each vertice from the body and hide it just so i can separate the balls from the main body
You can just press Ctrl + L after selecting 1 vertex to select all connected vertices.

Duckpastry

May 31, 2018
Here's the new devlog. Basically the initial insider release provided them with a lot of usefull testing, and they are now just doing bugfixes to improve stability before shipping. Also, interactions won't be on the cloud in this first build, but that's the next top priority once the interaction build is out.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Sheesh even my (at the time) pessimistic prediction didn't come to fruition. Well at least we got some video proof of stuff actually progressing on the animation front. Christmas 2024 lessgoooo!
Its almost goddamn comedic at this point. I wonder if itd be worth the wait, after all the stalling and time spent. And not just half-baked, garbled mess they had to fix for another 2 years

My uneducated guess is we'll be seeing more layers and phases that the team had to go thru, before the animtools would be considered "workable". But we'll just have to wait and see i guess.

Here's the new devlog. Basically the initial insider release provided them with a lot of usefull testing, and they are now just doing bugfixes to improve stability before shipping. Also, interactions won't be on the cloud in this first build, but that's the next top priority once the interaction build is out.

Mega
Hey man, at least it tried to be exciting. Theres value in entertainment, right?

Last edited:

BHenry

Sep 13, 2020
What's up with the eye textures in this game? When I extract them to blender, they're separated in a really strange way, and I can't seem to combine them.

Reactions: LeFisheAuChocolat

Gmarto

May 2, 2023
What's up with the eye textures in this game? When I extract them to blender, they're separated in a really strange way, and I can't seem to combine them.
Eye texture differs from other textures as if you want to change it in-game, you need to import the new one not as a texture, but as a map, this may be the reason.

BHenry

Sep 13, 2020
Eye texture differs from other textures as if you want to change it in-game, you need to import the new one not as a texture, but as a map, this may be the reason.
I'm not trying to reimport them. I want to make animations in blender, but I can't seem to get the eye textures to work correctly in blender. Can I export them as a map or single texture or something?

Duckpastry

May 31, 2018
So what can you currently do ingame?
There's a very extensive character creator and posing system, but you can't animate anything yet (Though jiggle physics are enabled). If you have a bit of blender knowhow, you can also import all sorts of custom meshes, such as clothing, props, horns etc.

Or just download some of the great models from the in-built cloud platform.

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
So what can you currently do ingame?
Create, share & download 3D characters using an array of flexible tools. 3D Characters that you will be able to animate like in Yiffalicious, except fully custom & with more flexibility for animation. Currently (And for the past ~4 years) it has just been a character creator where you can pose them for screenshots & nothing else. The animations portion is now likely to release soon, but who knows what fateful day it will actual be.

• Sad
Reactions: Roemi and OMFGKYLE
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes