Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
'Neither by land nor by sea will you find the way to the Furry VNE interactions build'

A prior sentiment.... But, does my world view change thusly, now?

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
The only thing i really want tho, is to see if we're going to be able to share predefined poses and use it on other models and stuff, thats the type of thing i always wanted in yiffalicous 1, so i hope we can have something like that in this one

Gmarto

May 2, 2023

Users are now required to authenticate themselves in order to use the app.

(Experience is seamless - works the same as cloud login.)

(Valid pledge is required to pass the authentication.)

(Requires internet access first time.)

(Once authenticated, you can use the app indefinitely, even offline, as long as your device ID doesn't change.)

(If your device ID changes, you will need to authenticate again.)

(If you have managed to pass the authentication once [for a specific build], you will always be considered eligible and will pass the authentication [for that specific build] (even w/o a pledge).)

(No device ID is stored online - it is used solely for the purpose of generating a unique key for your system.)

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022

Users are now required to authenticate themselves in order to use the app.

(Experience is seamless - works the same as cloud login.)

(Valid pledge is required to pass the authentication.)

(Requires internet access first time.)

(Once authenticated, you can use the app indefinitely, even offline, as long as your device ID doesn't change.)

(If your device ID changes, you will need to authenticate again.)

(If you have managed to pass the authentication once [for a specific build], you will always be considered eligible and will pass the authentication [for that specific build] (even w/o a pledge).)

(No device ID is stored online - it is used solely for the purpose of generating a unique key for your system.)
Hopefully someone can crack this, or do you think it's impossible? Because Heat (game that uses authenticator too) you can remove the auth, but this looks like something similar to Carnal Instinct

Gmarto

May 2, 2023
Hopefully someone can crack this, or do you think it's impossible? Because Heat (game that uses authenticator too) you can remove the auth, but this looks like something similar to Carnal Instinct
I don't know, maybe it's possible, but this new feature means, that even if they'll make the release today, we wouldn't be able to run it for a while

Queen Zexiara

Oct 20, 2019
To think I graduated both high school and college in the time it took to see this day.

As a shit-tier wannabe animator, this is app is about to be my personal GTA 6. See you guys in there hopefully, & have a good Groundhog Day!✨

-first thing imma do is remaster this iconic moment from Pooh 3
!furryVNE Season 1 - 'oh bother' Top 10 anime romances.png

Last edited:

Monoworks

May 4, 2021
FurryVNE 2024-02-02

The interaction update is finally here! But unfortunately they have implemented anti-piracy authentication so unless you are a patron or a hacker these downloads will be useless to you. I hope someone will find a way to bypass it.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes