Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
We didn't even got to try the thing yet. While I'm sure it's not going to live up to the 4 year long hype, maybe it's gonna be a bit of fun once some kind soul cracks it.
We ain't gonna pay shit for it anyway, if they had a reasonable price and none of this DRM bullshit then maybe? But not like this... If they wanna waste money and dev time on implementing useless fucking DRMs that usually gets bypassed first try, then be my guest.

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
Suppose I want to buy the game legally, just for the interactions, but it happens that I can't keep the game forever
The patch notes say that you will be able to keep playing the latest version you payed for forever after you download & authenticate. It's only newer builds that would require you to still be pledged. You would also have to be pledged to use the game on multiple computers, but you could just log in on all your devices to permanently authenticate them for the current version.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Yeah... I don't think I'm going to buy this thing for its format, not like I would with Heat and how to buy it on Steam, at least in the future

Reactions: Roemi

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
Yeah... I don't think I'm going to buy this thing for its format, not like I would with Heat and how to buy it on Steam, at least in the future
Heat's Steam release can't come soon enough, agreed. But I feel like those guys probably don't want to lose any of ~$90,000 bucks a month they make, lol.

Reactions: tester72

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
The patch notes say that you will be able to keep playing the latest version you payed for forever after you download & authenticate. It's only newer builds that would require you to still be pledged. You would also have to be pledged to use the game on multiple computers, but you could just log in on all your devices to permanently authenticate them for the current version.
Anyway, its backwardness in features such as interactions do not give me confidence, besides that to use community characters, you would have to resort to the new versions (which does happen), personally I will let them pirate this game, it does not give me confidence as with Heat

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Heat's Steam release can't come soon enough, agreed. But I feel like those guys probably don't want to lose any of ~$90,000 bucks a month they make, lol.
The difference is that they try to bring something good every month, I have to say that they do things well and have quality, especially that it is a more publicly supported project.

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
The difference is that they try to bring something good every month, I have to say that they do things well and have quality, especially that it is a more publicly supported project.
I do wish that FurryVNE were better at giving monthly updates, yeah. I understand they were crunching to release what they have, but I feel they could've definitely spent more time to communicate. Maybe now that interactions are out at all they will be a little more consistent, if we're lucky. I wouldn't expect them to compete with Heat when they make a fraction of the money Heat makes though.

Reactions: Arwen Mays

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I do wish that FurryVNE were better at giving monthly updates, yeah. I understand they were crunching to release what they have, but I feel they could've definitely spent more time to communicate. Maybe now that interactions are out at all they will be a little more consistent, if we're lucky. I wouldn't expect them to compete with Heat when they make a fraction of the money Heat makes though.
Maybe, but I witnessed Odes leaving his twitter account silent for many months

Reactions: Roemi

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Suppose I want to buy the game legally, just for the interactions, but it happens that I can't keep the game forever like other content creators let you do, added to that, the absurd amount of time these developers take to do something (if you don't think they could release the interactions in 2023, I invite you to check the previous updates that mentioned that by working on secondary content much longer, they would delay this feature, which is absurdly silly, because that's the point where everyone is GOING).

Absurd
Atleast some one gets it , its not about we want it FREE , its the way they saying and doing things , but some ppl cant get it , not mature enough i guess.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
We didn't even got to try the thing yet. While I'm sure it's not going to live up to the 4 year long hype, maybe it's gonna be a bit of fun once some kind soul cracks it.
We ain't gonna pay shit for it anyway, if they had a reasonable price and none of this DRM bullshit then maybe? But not like this... If they wanna waste money and dev time on implementing useless fucking DRMs that usually gets bypassed first try, then be my guest.
Yeah but let me guess something even if it gets ''cracked'' or bypassed , if the devs make some kinda of Yiffa1 system to dowload stuff only for patreon or unable to bypass that thing , its even worst , paying everymonth for something you dont own until when ? 5years ? paying how much at a month ? jesus , and ppl say its not a scam.

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
Yeah but let me guess something even if it gets ''cracked'' or bypassed , if the devs make some kinda of Yiffa1 system to dowload stuff only for patreon or unable to bypass that thing , its even worst , paying everymonth for something you dont own until when ? 5years ? paying how much at a month ? jesus , and ppl say its not a scam.
I'm just going to say that the developers are very likely not rich & this project costs them a lot of money. They are likely paying monthly to run the cloud servers for this game while still running the servers for the previous game, Yiffalicious. I dunno, there's plenty of room to criticize them, but I at least understand why they expect people to pay monthly when they themselves are paying monthly to keep the games servers running. I would prefer a full Steam purchase, but if that ever becomes available, who knows.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I'm just going to say that the developers are very likely not rich & this project costs them a lot of money. They are likely paying monthly to run the cloud servers for this game while still running the servers for the previous game, Yiffalicious. I dunno, there's plenty of room to criticize them, but I at least understand why they expect people to pay monthly when they themselves are paying monthly to keep the games servers running. I would prefer a full Steam purchase, but if that ever becomes available, who knows.
Agree with the Steam stuff, blender does the same

Jun 4, 2019
lads, lads, lads, none of us are paying for shit here.
people decide to pay? That's on them, nobody forced them, scam or not, it doesn't really affected us personally right?
Let's just sit back and wait for a hackerman.
We've been doing it for a while now, I'm sure a little bit more won't hurt.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I once went to my local store and want buy some things right but when pay time come over I just realize I forgot my money I make any stoic facial expression and with deep voice I said "I will back for this" after 10 minutes I back with the cash and pay for the goddies I want to buy,but the bad taste after that situation last to this day.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
I once went to my local store and want buy some things right but when pay time come over I just realize I forgot my money I make any stoic facial expression and with deep voice I said "I will back for this" after 10 minutes I back with the cash and pay for the goddies I want to buy,but the bad taste after that situation last to this day.

ToonamiTsunami

May 13, 2021
so is it like the first yiff where the interactions are in a clud and i can download/view other peoples?or right now only ones i make

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes