Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
Hey guys, does anyone know if its possible to use imported blender models as the "penetrators"? I can't think of any other word. Can you import, like, a plug or something and have it interact with the orifice(s)?
I don't know if it's inherently supported yet, but I think you might at least be able to do so currently with a little ingenuity by making a character who is completely invisible save for the penis to use as the penetrator. You can then either import a prop & layer it over the characters penis, or depending on what you want it might be possible to shape the characters dong into the thing you want with the flexible customization sliders it has. You could then just texture the dong to look like a metal plug or something.

Blain

May 30, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone know if its possible to use imported blender models as the "penetrators"? I can't think of any other word. Can you import, like, a plug or something and have it interact with the orifice(s)?
Thank you, trying to decide if I want to buy this or not.

(y)
This was made at the beggining when the testers were learning, but I think that you can make a blender¨s character as the penetrator

I can´t attach the long video, I have to go with the short one
View attachment 2023-12-19_18-56-28.mp4

gnome7532

Jul 28, 2017
This was made at the beggining when the testers were learning, but I think that you can make a blender¨s character as the penetrator

I can´t attach the long video, I have to go with the short one
Thank you, really appreciate the insight. That's crazy intricate, I'm assuming this uses the 'custom offset' (or was it modifier? Something with custom body types, it morphs the character into a predefined shape--I cannot remember the name of the feature at all), and I can only assume the penis is hidden. I wonder if the tentacles/eye-stalks are actually interacting with the genital physics.

I'm guessing if 'fingering' works, then literally anything can be inserted into the orifices, perhaps a whole character could be morphed into a dildo then.

Reactions: Queen Zexiara

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
From what I understand by looking through files, the code is obfuscated and encrypted as fuck. The other ways are to emulate server and fake its respond (doubtfully possible without decryping that mess) or generate a "password" and add it to registry (can only be done by supporting and finding password generation algorythm).

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Did you know that field grown cucumber plants are typically started as seeds and are either mechanically or hand planted. Many commercial operations train their plants to grow on poles or trellises to keep the fruit suspended. Several training systems are used for trellis growing, but the umbrella system is the most common.

Jun 4, 2019
From what I understand by looking through files, the code is obfuscated and encrypted as fuck. The other ways are to emulate server and fake its respond (doubtfully possible without decryping that mess) or generate a "password" and add it to registry (can only be done by supporting and finding password generation algorythm).
Well, IntiMate had Il2cpp, and it eventually got cracked..... And then simply removed in the following versions. So, i suppose it's not impossible

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
Guys, can you at least upload some longer videos? The one you can find on the twitter looking terrible.

Last edited:

Blain

May 30, 2017
Guys, can you at least upload some longer videos? The one you can find on the twitter looking terrible.
As I said, Tha page does´s not allow me, the other which was 50 seconds long was too big too load, but it shows how the penetration was made

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Well, IntiMate had Il2cpp, and it eventually got cracked..... And then simply removed in the following versions. So, i suppose it's not impossible
IL2CPP is the least issue, it only makes working with files a bit harder. But there is an encryptions that turns function names into some mess like "LGMKIVS$$BYOGHD".

• Sad
Reactions: Pigfarmer
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes