Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
View attachment 3330816 View attachment 3330821

I spend like a minute to decompile, but I don't know what to do next :HideThePain:
mscorlib is a Windows file, that is other verification. You need Assembly-CSharp. seems to be the only one that works and is neither outdated nor requires to be compilated. But it won't remove any junk code.
Ghidra with il2cppdumper seems to be more useful and it gives more readable result.

Last edited:

Kernels

Oct 11, 2021
mscorlib is a Windows file, that is other verification. You need Assembly-CSharp. seems to be the only one that works and is neither outdated nor requires to be compilated. But it won't remove any junk code.
Ghidra with il2cppdumper seems to be more useful and it gives more readable result.
You can install bepinex il2cpp nightly builds from , it will generate all the dummy dlls automatically in the interop folder.
I can already see the YL2.Verification -> Login -> ENGOLOHNMHMJ -> success -> set_success. I think thats what youre looking for. Or most likely you need to dig under verify because its called after login. Just wait for someone to write a plugin for bepinex. Writing plugins for il2cpp is pain in the ass

Last edited:

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
You can install bepinex il2cpp nightly builds from , it will generate all the dummy dlls automatically in the interop folder.
I can already see the YL2.Verification -> Login -> ENGOLOHNMHMJ -> success -> set_success. I think thats what youre looking for. Just wait for someone to write a plugin for bepinex which will mess with this variable. Writing plugins for il2cpp is pain in the ass
Didn't notice bepinex generating files, because I tried to make UnityExplorer work ingame (original is a bit outdated, newer version are for melonloader only)
P.S. Same dummies as obtained with UnityExplorer or il2cppdumper.

Jun 4, 2019
Didn't notice bepinex generating files, because I tried to make UnityExplorer work ingame (original is a bit outdated, newer version are for melonloader only)
I tried it too, i feel like the browser thing might be blocking it to a degree (I might just be stupid and bad at coding)

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
You know, makes me believe that they spent more time working on the protection for the game, more than on the game :BootyTime:
Honestly it wouldnt even suprise me, i for a long time have been calling this project a scam because theres barely anything going forward toward actual completion as a game and now we have an anti-piracy added to try to gather more subscribers to the dev page.

They are betting on the idea that they now have "content" to sell so the people who were here defending the game will buy it up since it did what "they promised".

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Orange Growing Guide

Soil
Warm, moist soil, well-enriched with organic matter. Oranges grafted onto a dwarfing rootstock may be grown in containers.

Position
A sheltered spot in full sun spring to fall. In winter, plants may be moved into a greenhouse, sunroom, or heated garage.

Frost tolerant
No. Grow at temperatures above 7°C (45°F).

Feeding
In spring and summer, feed with a balanced organic fertilizer. Yellowing leaves indicate a need for more nitrogen.

Companions

Oranges and other citrus are heavy feeders that resent close company, so companion plants have to be planted a little way away.
Spacing

Single Plants: 16' 4" (5.00m) each way (minimum)
Rows: 16' 4" (5.00m) with 16' 4" (5.00m) row gap (minimum)

Sow and Plant
Set out new plants in late winter or early spring. Grow in containers of rich compost to keep plants compact and to make it easy to bring plants indoors for the winter. Good drainage is essential.

Notes
Prune in spring or summer to shape plants, and watch for thorns. Very sweet oranges need a long season of warm weather, but kumquats, calamondin oranges and satsumas fruit well in marginal areas or when grown in containers.

Harvesting
Pick when richly colored and fully ripe. Picking can continue for several weeks as fruits do not ripen all at once.

Troubleshooting
Grow outdoors in the warmer months to expose plants to heat and pollinators. Soft soap sprays can help against scale insects.

Apr 10, 2018
Orange Growing Guide

Soil
Warm, moist soil, well-enriched with organic matter. Oranges grafted onto a dwarfing rootstock may be grown in containers.

Position
A sheltered spot in full sun spring to fall. In winter, plants may be moved into a greenhouse, sunroom, or heated garage.

Frost tolerant
No. Grow at temperatures above 7°C (45°F).

Feeding
In spring and summer, feed with a balanced organic fertilizer. Yellowing leaves indicate a need for more nitrogen.

Companions

Oranges and other citrus are heavy feeders that resent close company, so companion plants have to be planted a little way away.
Spacing

Single Plants: 16' 4" (5.00m) each way (minimum)
Rows: 16' 4" (5.00m) with 16' 4" (5.00m) row gap (minimum)

Sow and Plant
Set out new plants in late winter or early spring. Grow in containers of rich compost to keep plants compact and to make it easy to bring plants indoors for the winter. Good drainage is essential.

Notes
Prune in spring or summer to shape plants, and watch for thorns. Very sweet oranges need a long season of warm weather, but kumquats, calamondin oranges and satsumas fruit well in marginal areas or when grown in containers.

Harvesting
Pick when richly colored and fully ripe. Picking can continue for several weeks as fruits do not ripen all at once.

Troubleshooting
Grow outdoors in the warmer months to expose plants to heat and pollinators. Soft soap sprays can help against scale insects.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes