Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
if you all are trying to have a go because you know assembler go ida or ghidra + il2cppdumper and the solution is in the YL2_Verification_Verify you need to find the check between the set value of the pledge and youre patreon account value and bypass the condition to always be true or find were the code switch the unity scene this login screen is just an scene with a webbrowser inside the game is in an other scene and if you load it no need to login at all
Thats the theory at least if there is no trap from dev

Reactions: Pigfarmer

Rasso Fung

Jan 13, 2020
I have no idea why the FurryVNE team needs us to make payments and let us use that system. Every time they're updated, any version doesn't need us to pay for this system, but this time, that version of the system needs to be paid for to use it. Serious?

Oh, by the way, thanks for your support of my 3D characters, and I will make more new characters to give to all of you in the future. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: tester72

Rasso Fung

Jan 13, 2020
bartroli,貼文:12863181,會員:122545 said:
好吧,無論你怎麼看,它主要是一個騙局,Yiffa 1 有很多免費的東西,這只是一個現金搶奪,他們需要更多的時間來“添加”一個交互系統,而不是賽博朋克整個事情加上你需要努力就像你是一個讓動畫工作的開發者,正如你所說,他們等待這個新的更新來添加反盜版只是為了迫使一些孩子在patreon 上付費來測試它或繼續榨取他們的銀行帳戶,然後你猜怎麼著,他們現在每個 bug 修復補丁都要花 3 個月的時間,只是因為他們想榨取更多的錢,人們仍然為此付費,這真是蹩腳。
[/引用]
I agree

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Queen Zexiara

Rasso Fung

Jan 13, 2020
if it helps, yall not missing out on TOOOO much.
interaction cloud isnt up just yet,
i bricked my pc trying to load in the example orgy... twice
my task manager app is scared of this app for some reason,
(it doesn't respond with Ctrl+Shift+Esc if it's running in the background)

and im fighting a weird bug where keyframed characters are just..... up and out, like Sonic

View attachment 3321898
not to deter from how lovely it is that this Easy-Yiff Oven™ can even exist
and of course its the first pre-alpha of tons to come, but goodness, the words "barely" & "stable" were doing some VERY heavy lifting
Wow, I have never see this in before, I thought I'm make my character (Toriel) get heavy enough, Then I wrong.

Reactions: Queen Zexiara

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
if you all are trying to have a go because you know assembler go ida or ghidra + il2cppdumper and the solution is in the YL2_Verification_Verify you need to find the check between the set value of the pledge and youre patreon account value and bypass the condition to always be true or find were the code switch the unity scene this login screen is just an scene with a webbrowser inside the game is in an other scene and if you load it no need to login at all
Thats the theory at least if there is no trap from dev
I tried loading other scenes, they are barely functional. Authentication is mandatory

Nosirrom

Aug 12, 2021
I wasn't able to get anything working myself and am out of time to fiddle, but here's the YL2.Verification.Verify.(x) functions that I'd suggest looking into first. These actually run after the second warning screen and before the Patreon login button shows up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 4, 2019
For me it's the other way around, always wanted to get into cracking but never had an excuse or time to start. Release of FurryVNE interaction build is a nice opportunity to learn.
Also, thank you Roshag, Kernels and Nosirrom for very informative posts.
Lol I will admit that even I downloaded all the shit required to do that, but as I found out, just knowledge of c# is not enough to crack a game :BootyTime:

Kernels

Oct 11, 2021
I wasn't able to get anything working myself and am out of time to fiddle, but here's the YL2.Verification.Verify.(x) functions that I'd suggest looking into first. These actually run after the second warning screen and before the Patreon login button shows up.
Сould you please see what functions run after you log in to the account? The first run of "YL2.Verification" seems to be just initialisation. After you log in "YL2.Verification" runs again and checks how much money you've pledged.

Nosirrom

Aug 12, 2021
Сould you please see what functions run after you log in to the account? The first run of "YL2.Verification" seems to be just initialisation. After you log in "YL2.Verification" runs again and checks how much money you've pledged.
I don't have an account, was fiddling out of curiosity and banking on the idea that the devs would have left in a bypass. Nobody who values their sanity would want to log in every single time they fired up a build when actually developing the game. Especially not a build that has to fire up and wait for an external browser window, etc.

It is entirely possible that the bypass was removed for the release build of course, but it doesn't help to check if furries were lazy.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I don't have an account, was fiddling out of curiosity and banking on the idea that the devs would have left in a bypass. Nobody who values their sanity would want to log in every single time they fired up a build when actually developing the game. Especially not a build that has to fire up and wait for an external browser window, etc.

It is entirely possible that the bypass was removed for the release build of course, but it doesn't help to check if furries were lazy.
no there no bypass i checked yesterday but there some verify that call subroutines that load some unity scene these are worth a try

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Fun fact: the by pass exists because some idiots on Discord bragged that they were about to pirate the game and distribute it

It's interesting how people here are looking for a solution, I'll keep waiting to see if the by pass can be removed, there is no way I'm going to pay for a project that can be finished surprisingly in 2047

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Fun fact: the by pass exists because some idiots on Discord bragged that they were about to pirate the game and distribute it

It's interesting how people here are looking for a solution, I'll keep waiting to see if the by pass can be removed, there is no way I'm going to pay for a project that can be finished surprisingly in 2047
if they release it before i manage something please link it i want to know were the trick is because each time i touch to the pledge check there is something that create an exception that crash the game and this is why you all dont play right now x)

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
If they've been milking it I doubt it was due to maliciousness, more likely because of over ambition.
It was not over ambition, the only reason we didn't get it years ago is because Unity took their sweet time to fix a game breaking bug, so they focused on the character editor while waiting for the fix, i doubt they expected for it to take years to get fixed.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes