Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes
May 25, 2021
This is what I was really excited for. The timeline combined with custom offsets made in Blender means you can animate just about anything even if the game doesn't inherently support it, like abdominal bulges & stuff. Even if it might be janky sometimes, it'll still be a hell of a lot better than the workarounds you had to do for so many things in YL1. Also nice to see more options for cum other than everyone in the scene splooging all at once, lol.
I think this user did that, using custom offsets they manually made a bulge animated it on the timeline.
View attachment 2023-12-01_21-59-33.mp4

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
so is this just furry vam with a more complicated UI?
More complicated? Man, I hate VAM's UI. FurryVNE's UI can be annoying too, but I don't think it's nearly as weird & janky as VAM. But I guess once they release animations it will be somewhat similar to VAM. FurryVNE however will have most of its important features built in, unlike VAM where you have to download a million mods to do anything.

Last edited:

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
They're already released, have been for weeks if not a month now. My question was asking if there was a download link to it
They aren't. A small amount of insider testers were given access for extended bug testing. If you're asking if any of those testers are around to pirate it off of them, I doubt any of them are here lol. Either way, it's looking hopeful that they'll officially release them before/around the holidays.

Mar 28, 2019
Can't say anything now , UI is something that needs to be polished very much and for a long time , it can't magically feels easy to use immediately , but it's something that can be used to. Give them sometime , maybe after they settle everything they may spend time polishing it.
i hope they add more options as well, kinda boring to not be able to adjust ball size easily (using the scale gismo is kinda janky)
like imagine having the biggest dong in the club but the smallest balls in the universe lol

• Haha
Reactions: Nanabell

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
More complicated? Man, I hate VAM's UI. FurryVNE's UI can be annoying too, but I don't think it's nearly as weird & janky as VAM. But I guess once they release animations it will be somewhat similar to VAM. FurryVNE however will have most of its important features built in, unlike VAM where you have to download a million mods to do anything.
Which game is VAM? I dont recall hearing about this one.

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
They aren't. A small amount of insider testers were given access for extended bug testing. If you're asking if any of those testers are around to pirate it off of them, I doubt any of them are here lol. Either way, it's looking hopeful that they'll officially release them before/around the holidays.
It was more than a small amount of testers, I've seen it myself that all applicable patrons who get the usual, base-level monthly releases were able to get the interactions build.
I'm simply asking if a download */of that/* has been posted here on the F95 thread and if I've missed it

Reactions: Arwen Mays

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
We better wait for a official update, btw does anybody knows if we are going to be able to import sfm models?
You'd be able to import a model as a mesh but I don't believe you'll be able to do it with any sort of bones or soft body physics & stuff. You'd be better off making a character in game as close to the SFM character as possible, maybe importing bits & pieces of the SFM one to use like hair or textures or something.

Reactions: Arwen Mays

Blain

May 30, 2017
It was more than a small amount of testers, I've seen it myself that all applicable patrons who get the usual, base-level monthly releases were able to get the interactions build.
I'm simply asking if a download */of that/* has been posted here on the F95 thread and if I've missed it
What are you talking about? If you read previous posts, only testers have the build, if all the patreons had been able to play with the interactions, there should be a post on patreon allowing it to be downloaded, it wouldn't be a secret. What you can see, is a lot of videos, most of them from the same user, if you are in their discord (I am there) you can see who they are, in addition to odes saying this same thing, that they are going to do everything possible to make it arrive before the end of the year, for That's why they have testers to go faster.

The only thing is that you post the website, images or things that can confirm what you are talking about, because there is nothing more, I made a resume pages ago.

Blain

May 30, 2017
To clarify some questions in one place:

1. Interactions are not out yet, they said that they are trying to get them before the end of the year
  2. You can see videos because they have testers now to make it happen before the years ends
  3. These testers are not anybody, they are one of the best creators of the "character creator", so that is the reason they were selecte
  4. They are finding a lot of bugs, even if you can see that is playable
  5. The videos can bee found on twitter and in their discord
This was the post, please try to read it everyone who have doubts.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
So when we can expect the "right" update of the game? also can someone with knowledge tell me about those short questions?
1.Can we or will can make clothes to characters?
2.Audio voices like moans and etc are In game yet or are In plans?
3.Its possibile or will be to make centaur alike characters? as I know no humans will be In the game so instead of upper body of human for example a furry one upper body when lower body remains centaur?
4.Is the stomach bulge penetration Is a thing In the game yet or will be?
5.How about blowjobs? It Is already done or we will had to make tricks like In Yiffalicious?
6.THE MOST IMPORTANT, when finally we can get the "right" version of this game I sense they somehow delay this as long as they can to give It to us already (Yea I get It they want to finish this game and In order to do that Is to hold on as much bakers as they can)

Ps.Can someone post or link a Charlotte character from yiffalicious but In FurryVNE model?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nanabell

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
So when we can expect the "right" update of the game? also can someone with knowledge tell me about those short questions?
1.Can we or will can make clothes to characters?
2.Audio voices like moans and etc are In game yet or are In plans?
3.Its possibile or will be to make centaur alike characters? as I know no humans will be In the game so instead of upper body of human for example a furry one upper body when lower body remains centaur?
4.Is the stomach bulge penetration Is a thing In the game yet or will be?
5.How about blowjobs? It Is already done or we will had to make tricks like In Yiffalicious?
6.THE MOST IMPORTANT, when finally we can get the "right" version of this game I sense they somehow delay this as long as they can to give It to us already (Yea I get It they want to finish this game and In order to do that Is to hold on as much bakers as they can)

Ps.Can someone post or link a Charlotte character from yiffalicious but In FurryVNE model?
1. You can make clothing but it requires some Blender knowledge.
2. I believe they plan to add the option for voices but probably don't have it yet.
3. Technically possible, though probably a little janky & would require much more work to make & animate.
4. Technically possible, looks like you'll have to manually do it with Custom Offsets from Blender.
5. Not sure if it's official yet. but tricks will work like in Yiffalicious.
6. The 'right' update for the game should be sometime this month, hopefully soon.
Here's Charlotte:

Last edited:
Reactions: Goddamnaccounts
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes