Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
You can download the latest builds for YF2 on their site by adding /patreon to the download link for YF1

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
You can download the latest builds for YF2 on their site by adding /patreon to the download link for YF1

Uhhh...No thank you.

I just got myself the newer version by surfing on tor. For free.

Dont ask me to share the file tho, i dont know how lol

P.S: Its on U18Chan

• Angry
Reactions: theunknownthird

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
I still have little to no idea how to use the damn entirety of the beta tho.
Hopefully the future release will have a more user friendly UI. Yknow, like YL1

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
I linked the patreon download link because you literally mentioned the patreon in your post.

Funnily enough, the link in the OP is the current version.

Reactions: Placebo00

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
Made an horse futa :cool:
The character maker is pretty strong and even if it's not easy to get into it's also not incredibly complex, I believe they found a good balance.
... I would just love to understand how to make hairs XD
But probably that's just me missing somethingeasy I guess? :unsure:

(The character poser is what needs a lot of improvement still, I can't move breasts or cocks! D: ).
Immagine.png

Blog252

Mar 26, 2018
Another futa bunny. Really a remake of the one I posted before. I shamelessly ripped off someone else's fur appendages from the Yiffalicious forums. I can't be arsed doing all that myself. That's one thing that really needs to be improved with this, I think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Landeel

Oct 14, 2017
"Define it. Define to me what a furry is. Because if being a furry means that you like anthropomorphic characters then guilty as charged, and if it means you also like to dress up like animals and have sex with other people dressed up like animals well then guilty as charged again!" - Dan Avidan

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
any suggest for kind of game like this ? (Not Nephelym, it's too famous, everyone know that)

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
any suggest for kind of game like this ? (Not Nephelym, it's too famous, everyone know that)
https://f95zone.to/threads/yiffalicious-v1-0-yiffalicious-crew.1475/

:geek:

By the way, if anyone has any suggestions for simple 3D props I could make, hit me up with a DM. Nothing too complex please and remember that props can't be deformed by the armature, so no clothing that needs to conform to the body.

EDIT: Here's my previous post with some props
Here's a collection of simple props I've created.
Workupload

Last edited:

Eerye

May 5, 2017
I unzipped to a seperate folder and then copy pasted into the game folder and it's working fine for me. Or maybe just unzip it to a new folder and run from there? You can copy the files for any of the stuff you need from the old folder to the new one.
Oh never mind that now, I did the same and it didn't work, but later realized I was just a big dummy as usual and didn't notice the .exe unpacked more than just a YL2_Data... lol
Thanks for the help in any case, and for the upload of course. (y)

Reactions: Blog252
Nov 12, 2018
Oh never mind that now, I did the same and it didn't work, but later realized I was just a big dummy as usual and didn't notice the .exe unpacked more than just a YL2_Data... lol
Thanks for the help in any case, and for the upload of course. (y)
I just did a file scan on the folder and app its all good. I just need to learn how to play it.

Eerye

May 5, 2017
I just did a file scan on the folder and app its all good. I just need to learn how to play it.
It's more akin to a character editor and poser software than an actual game, but it becomes pretty straightforward fairly quickly if you fiddle around in it. Just press random buttons and you'll learn what does what. :geek:

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes