Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Eerye

May 5, 2017
Added a new eye texture:

Also created a folder with all the previous eyes instead of just a zipped archive, so that people can pick and choose which eye(s) they want to get (you can just tell Google to zip up and download the entire folder anyway if you want all):

Eerye

May 5, 2017
New version 0.1.0b

Mega
Sadly this doesn't seem to work for me. It just rendered my game non-functional, launching it pops this small window up for a very short moment then nothing:

Not sure what I did wrong, seemed like a simple case of unzip to game folder. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pigfarmer

Blog252

Mar 26, 2018
Sadly this doesn't seem to work for me. It just rendered my game non-functional, launching it pops this small window up for a very short moment then nothing:

Not sure what I did wrong, seemed like a simple case of unzip to game folder. :unsure:
I unzipped to a seperate folder and then copy pasted into the game folder and it's working fine for me. Or maybe just unzip it to a new folder and run from there? You can copy the files for any of the stuff you need from the old folder to the new one.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Here's a hairy futa bunny I made. I like the character editor. It really needs more hair models etc, but it looks promising.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you create the futa cock? I was looking for futa options in the creator but didn't see any...

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes