Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
I'm looking into it
For clarity, the working interactions build requires you to edit registry files on your computer as well ass renaming your computer? Read through every tutorial posted but not sure I'm 100% on it, especially with 3-5 3-12 and 3-24 versions in the mix

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
For clarity, the working interactions build requires you to edit registry files on your computer as well ass renaming your computer? Read through every tutorial posted but not sure I'm 100% on it, especially with 3-5 3-12 and 3-24 versions in the mix
Yes

2024-03-24 will probably be the same as i dont have the time to code a patcher it will be manual and some ppl seem to not like my exe i will give a prepatched dll and regfile + zip you will need to rename the computer anyway but maybe giving a manual install path will make ppl happy i dont have malicious intend but i understand they concern but i will not give any support on failed manual install as they will be 0 log that will help me determine what go wrong

If i have time i will code an automatic patcher for 2024-03-24 but it will again be a "Virus" as it touch registry that arent his property and go extract file in appdata and write data into Dll all this behavior are used to make viruses that can replicate to escape virus detection so its flagged as one by default on any AV and i cant do shit to fix that i will open source the code if dev fixes my method but for now i dont want them to find out how i'm doing all this shit

• Red Heart
Reactions: d183

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
It's the new version 2024-03-24 lets start a full tutorial FORGET ALL THE OLDER ONE

The Downloads :

GameFile :

Crack :

Patcher : W.I.P

Easy Mode :
Disable AV
Extract the patcher inside the game folder were the game exe is
Run the patcher wait until the patcher finished and enjoy your game

Hard Mode (no support):
1. First start by pressing win + r and type %appdata% search for the furryVNE folder and make a backup of it then delete the folder
ALL YOUR CHARACTER IS INSIDE THIS FOLDER IF YOU DONT BACKUP NOT MY PROBLEM!!!

2. open your registry editor win+r type regedit

Go to and delete the entire key you need to remove FurryVNE from software!
HKCU\SOFTWARE\FurryVNE Team

The you need Set computer name we will use regedit as its open go to
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ComputerName\ActiveComputerName
Edit ComputerName and paste 216980DAF7D7A10
You can also export the actual name of the computer if you want to restore it ans edit the name each time you want to play!
Note that this method do not need a reboot to apply the name.

3.Then open the crack achive and extract GameAssembly inside the game folder and replace it when asked
Execute the 2024-03-24.reg and accept that the file write the value inside registry

4.go back to you %appdata% and extract the FurryVNE inside the %appdata% Folder at the same location you have deleted the previous one

You can restore all the folder located inside your backup that are NOT ZBrowser and cache!!!! DO NOT EVER FUCKING EVER TOUCH THOOSE FOLDER IF YOU TOUCH THEM YOU CAN FUCK THE CRACK AND NEED TO START FROM SCRATCH AGAIN!!!!!!

Last edited:

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
New version out idk if it work tho ;p i tested the thing on my computer but sometimes crack worked only on my computer so its a maybe until someone test it

fluff_lover

Aug 19, 2018
New version out idk if it work tho ;p i tested the thing on my computer but sometimes crack worked only on my computer so its a maybe until someone test it
currently setting up, ill post my success should there be any, "hard" tut seems simple enough to my spaz head.
Edit:
Seems to work? is there anyway to verify? other than it boots? version number display anything?

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2019
currently setting up, ill post my success should there be any, "hard" tut seems simple enough to my spaz head.
Edit:
Seems to work? is there anyway to verify? other than it boots? version number display anything?
The game should be verified, that's the point of the crack.
Seems like you did something wrong, or missed a step.

fluff_lover

Aug 19, 2018
The game should be verified, that's the point of the crack.
Seems like you did something wrong, or missed a step.
no no, see it boots and gets past the verify screen and all access to all the stuff. just wondered if there away to know what version it is as in if it is or not seeing i got prior version to boot and now upgrading

Jun 4, 2019
no no, see it boots and gets past the verify screen and all access to all the stuff. just wondered if there away to know what version it is as in if it is or not seeing i got prior version to boot and now upgrading
Well, you can check the 'Check Crash Logs' on top right, it says the date of both the exe, engine, and etc.
or
see if the changes to the files in the folder were done close to the date of '03.24'
or,
see if some things changed in the game
OR
see if you can open older characters in interaction. It won't let you because you need to re-export them.

I've noticed that penis mask issue is no longer there for me, its fixed. And all my characters are... Well, unavalable for interactions :,^)

Reactions: fluff_lover

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
u need Set computer name we will use regedit as its open go to
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ComputerName\ActiveComputer
THIS IS UNTESTED ON OTHER COMPUTER THAN MINE PLEASE SAY TO ME IF IT WORK!!!!
MY DEVOTED TESTER ARE SLEEPING ;p

It's the new version 2024-03-24 lets start a full tutorial FORGET ALL THE OLDER ONE

The Downloads :

GameFile :Pixeldrain

Crack : Pixeldrain

Easy Mode :
Disable AV

Hard Mode (no support):
1. First start by pressing win + r and type %appdata% search for the furryVNE folder and make a backup of it then delete the folder

You can also export the actual name of the computer if you want to restore it ans edit the name each time you want to play!

3.Then open the crack achive and extract GameAssembly inside the game folder and replace it when asked
Execute the 2024-03-24.reg and accept that the file write the value inside registry

4.go back to you %appdata% and extract the FurryVNE inside the %appdata% Folder at the same location you have deleted the previous one

You can restore all the folder located inside your backup that are NOT ZBrowser and cache!!!! DO NOT EVER FUCKING EVER TOUCH THOOSE FOLDER IF YOU TOUCH THEM YOU CAN FUCK THE CRACK AND NEED TO START FROM SCRATCH AGAIN!!!!!!
so it can be said that you have managed to crack the game?

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
so it can be said that you have managed to crack the game?
Yes the previous version are also cracked too idk how long this method will work so we will see if dev want to fix or they dont care
Note that you need the good files for each build and in the zip there only the one for the last build

I dont have the time right now bu i will try something suggested by 40C72 that i've already tried without result see if i can make it work if it work this will remove the need to rename the computer just need to find free time to experiment and write the code

Reactions: BrandenUS

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Updated a thread with cracked 12.03.24 version. Not sure if the latest 24.03 version is working without issues. Hope ppl are not dumb to skip tutorials to make the game playable.

Reactions: ctOS__

Gmarto

May 2, 2023

The Downloads :

GameFile :Pixeldrain

Crack : Pixeldrain

Easy Mode :
Disable AV

Hard Mode (no support):

For the hard method you don't need patcher, right?

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Updated a thread with cracked 12.03.24 version. Not sure if the latest 24.03 version is working without issues. Hope ppl are not dumb to skip tutorials to make the game playable.
my tester got back to me all work fine on the 2024-03-24 build ppl can use it no problem with my crack!

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes