3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1708345700351.png

Overview:
You will take on the role of a high school student who returned to the town of his childhood some time ago.
The inhabitants of the town are mostly non-humans, but this doesn’t really affect the daily life of our main character.
His entire family are non-humans as well, everyone except him, because he is a half-breed.
You will have to build relationships with various female characters, including primarily family members, have fun!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-19
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: BisCreates Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot0003.png pipla3.png sidida2.png 1708345913400.png asdasdasdasd.png sdfvcxbfr.png 1708345974712.png 1708346029458.png screenshot0002.png

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
>furry cast
>human MC, only human character of note
>incest tag

:WaitWhat:

>"His entire family are non-humans as well, everyone except him, because he is a half-breed."

...I don't think I've ever seen anything with an incest plot that was *this* forced.

Couldn't they just settle for a "Johnny, you're adopted"-kinda plot?

Edit: will still give this one a try, tho' - can't say no to those furry milkers.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You will take on the role of a high school student who returned to the town of his childhood some time ago.
708234_again.gif

Dev, the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot? (for example I have no interest in femdom, can that be avoided?)

I see that on Patreon you said that many ideas and fetishes are going to be part of the game, if possible could you say what type of planned Tags/content the game will have?

Leaving that aside, IMPO, Mc looks too "human" to be a half breed, is there some transformation or something?

EDIT: Well, I like the models in general, but i don't know how much you could call this a Harem, it seems like one can't see all the scenes or follow all the stories in a simple playtrough, so the player loses a lot of content. (for example, one of the options is to choose whether to go out with a friend, the younger sister, or the older sister, depending on which you choose is the content you see, and you also earn affection points only with that character)
And Dev, you should think about making a patch, or letting the player select the relationships, otherwise you won't last on Patreon.

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm not sure what to say. I don't like him being a hybrid and would prefer full on human but hey. I'll take what I can get. Nice to see another hmofa game.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Wondering the same thing about the MC. His mother maybe having had an affair with a human would have been an interesting angle especially if the other girls' father is still around, but MC still needs some nonhuman traits from her side - maybe just in the hair -being REALLLLY hairy, or coloration? He looks like he's related to the sister more than the mom.

Reactions: KermitwithaC

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
Wondering the same thing about the MC. His mother maybe having had an affair with a human would have been an interesting angle especially if the other girls' father is still around, but MC still needs some nonhuman traits from her side - maybe just in the hair -being REALLLLY hairy, or coloration? He looks like he's related to the sister more than the mom.
This is where you hit the mark, the father of the family is indeed human in the story and not in any way related to the half-humans. Mc simply inherited a weak gene.

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
View attachment 3368347

Dev, the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot? (for example I have no interest in femdom, can that be avoided?)

I see that on Patreon you said that many ideas and fetishes are going to be part of the game, if possible could you say what type of planned Tags/content the game will have?

Leaving that aside, IMPO, Mc looks too "human" to be a half breed, is there some transformation or something?

Anyways, good luck.

Yes, of course, a great many fetishes will be able to be skipped, it all just depends on the player. There's a lot planned.

Regarding MC's transformation, the thing is that according to the story he inherited a weak gene, so he still hasn't made the transition, so to say according to the canons of the game world, it happens. Whether there will be a transition, how it will all look like you will see in the story, but rest assured you will have a choice and everyone will be happy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes